Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners (18156 Views)

Prisoners Pay Between N70k To N300k To Live In VIP Section / Six Prisoners Die In Ilorin Prison Riot Fighting For Meat / Nigerian Army Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners In Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by TechWalker007: 8:07am On Nov 02, 2015
Seriously?

No tangible reason why they were released, just "The Army is celebrating their day" so freedom bonanza for those who supported killing of Christians and minority tribes during GEJ. Why not?
#SaiBaba

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by ApcSucks: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by kaikubura: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2015
Prisoners released in return for what? The missing chibok girls? Or just for new month celebration?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Pidggin(f): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2015
After killing several innocent people, why are they being released?! Abajo shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by ikkkkk: 8:12am On Nov 02, 2015
ril19:
Not A Bad Idea If Only It Won't Have A Reverse Effect

Are u ok?
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by j4sure(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2015
haa on top wetin?
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Frankiss44(m): 8:12am On Nov 02, 2015
And you think this current administration is sincere in fighting boko haram? Think again..
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Smartresult(f): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2015
check sasuwa physics tutorial blog you will be surprised
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Kingkamal(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist

-Nasir Elrufai (june 23 2015)

it's a shameful thing that a country with over 150 million people is been run by a notorious old hag illiterate bastard terrorist Daura dullard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla mumuhamado mumuharii the useless kunu sipping monkey

- General Bloodykiller
hahahahaah enjoy the pains till 2023 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by walozanga(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2015
Release more till December deadline ... Hausa fulani people self...mtchw
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by GenbIoodykiller: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2015
[s]
Kingkamal:
hahahahaah enjoy the pains till 2023 grin grin grin
[/s]

ya fu gbuo nne i ebea
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by ikkkkk: 8:17am On Nov 02, 2015
The dullard is at it ooo. Releasing those Terrorists because of what?

Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by menix(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2015
The topic should be "Buhari releases his foot soldiers"
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by sunny63(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2015
Is that part of d negotiation that is going on?So Nigerians accepted dt Bokoharam is greater than our country.When Googluck Jonathan was trying to make thesame move APC n it kind complained about it.I will crush Bokoharam in 3 month of my stay in the office in Buhari voice.Shame to Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by chesterlee(m): 8:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari wants to burn down this country, I guess I now understand what he meant by saying 'we are winning the war'.

Hes releasing more Boko Haram prisoners to join the war...

When I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are within the same class because both are illiterate terrorist
-Nasir Elrufai (june 23 2015)

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2015
the worst case is that I have never heard anything like the bokoharam suspects are being tried in a known court. Yet the IPOB peaceful protesters are still held in prison in PH while the blood suckers are being released everyday with reckless abandon. Ok na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by peterleo(m): 8:28am On Nov 02, 2015
kingk:
History still repeating itself.........they've left banabas and imprison (held an innocent man), God judgement is coming upon Nigeria soon.

Please Nairalanders let us advice this government. i think advice is the best way to go for now.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by dustydee: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Frankiss44:
And you think this current administration is sincere in fighting boko haram? Think again..
The army went about arresting people indiscriminately without evidence or trial. Remember the story of the young undergraduate that was detained for about 2 years before he was released without charge. I feel for some of the innocent detainees. Sadly they will not be compensated.
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Halob: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Bigcake: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
meshacha1:
17 MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER IN LIFE.
1. Never give up on anything;miracles happen everyday.
2.Be brave even if you are not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
3. Think big thoughts, relish small pleasures.
4. Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
5. Never deprive someone of hope, it might be all they have.
6. Strive for excellence, not perfection.
7. Don't waste time greiving over past mistakes. Learn from them and move on.
8. When someone hugs you let them be the first to let go.
9. Never cut what can be untied.
10. Don't expect life to be fair.
11. Remember: Success comes to the one that acts first.
12. Never waste an oppurtunity to tell someone you love them.
13. Remember that nobody makes it alone. Have a greatful heart and be quick to acknowledge those who help you.
14. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
15. Laugh alot. A good sense of humor cures almost all of life's ills.
16. Don't miss the magic of the moment by focusing on whats to come.
17. Watch for big problems. They disguise big oppurtunities.

If you agree hit like
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Okeikpu(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2015
Where they in prison in the 1st place angry nonsense!!!
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Fatheroflove(m): 8:43am On Nov 02, 2015
Gakem not gareken
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by DanielPop(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Where is justice for the slaughtered innocent Nigerians? What did Ken Saro Wiwa do that Abacha had him hanged? Didnt these Boko Haram men do great evil before our very eyes? And they are being released to go home free of charge? Same men that have murdered, raped, burnt, disemboweled human beings? Or are we saying we do not remember their crimes again? So they should be let go because they feel remorseful? Ok, all the yoruba, igbo and nupe armed robbers in jail and on deathrow are remorseful. Release them all. Isnt that the logic behind BH sympathiser FG?

All those who see nothing wrong in the release of such men, May they kill your relatives and may FG set the killers of your relative free. Say AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by femo86(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Boko Haram prisoners

Prisoners captured by BH that the military rescued or Suspected BH mofos?

Make I go baff joor grin
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2015
Story for the gods, like we didn't know this was what Emir of Daura was going to do after all. And later he says he will end Terrorism by December, Who em day deceive? He should continue to recycle terrorism with terrorism. how stupyd he is.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Christmas release

These bunch are released to unleash hell this oncoming christmas.

They will deliver Buhari's christmas gift to Nigerians.

As far as bokoharam is concern, Trust no fulani . Most of them are secret bokoharam sympathize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by stteejax(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2015
In as much as am not a fan of APC or Buhari ...I think the insults we levy on them are not worth it...you can criticise someone without insulting him...this people. Are old enough to be our fathers,grand fathers nd even. Great grand fathers...am sure most of us here wouldn't be smiling wen all dis our many insults is been said to our parents...criticize but don't insult..
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2015
May the released prisoners come back and kill Millions of muslims in the moques(satan's den).
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by saintdas1: 9:12am On Nov 02, 2015
ril19:
Not A Bad Idea If Only It Won't Have A Reverse Effect
I hope so too
Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2015
hahhahahahahhhahahahahahahahaha... gwa ya ka onu
GenbIoodykiller:
[s][/s]

ya fu gbuo nne i ebea

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by ODUBEZE: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2015
Something is wrong somewhere or does this people think Nigerians are fools?
You released terrorist!? while they are still attacking your citizens? Are they the only ones remaining in the prison? Are there no others with lighter offence you can release?
You also released them to Shettima who opened the gate of his state to them in the first place.
Oh Lord have mercy on your innocent children.
If they did it with good motive, so be it but if not turn them against one another. Let the Bokoharam not rest until they have killed each and every one of them.
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Military Releases 182 Boko Haram Prisoners by informato: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2015
LordCenturion:
The guy above me just return from CHRONICLE PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL,i knw him very well,i wil upload his pix later,he was suffering from unreliable myopic brain disorder,since it cant be cure on earth,he need to be hang,so that other citizen wont be infected
na lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Survivors Of Zakibiam Attack Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photos) / Security Tightened In UNICAL As Two Students Die, 11 Suspects Arrested (Pics) / Why Women Get “WET” During RAPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.