Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (28654 Views)

The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / The Secret Purpose Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Goshen360:

It's not about humbling one's self or not. It's about saying what scripture didn't say. If you like also, you can as well open the thread so we can discuss it.
Open a thread,when you can't understand what happened in Eden. My brother let me ask, are you using the Hebrew version of the Bible or the English?

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by cold(m): 8:47am On Nov 08, 2015
Yeah..yeah we all know the story. God created adam and eve in the garden of eden and said they could eat from any tree, except one. The talking snake comes along and convinced eve to take a bite, and she then convinces adam. A short time later god finds out and kicks them out of eden.

This was one of the very first bible stories that led me down the road towards Atheism. Ok let's analyse this story critically,something which is rarely done around these parts.
Ehem..so what do we know about this tree, and why would god not want mankind to eat its fruit?

9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.

There are a number of issues I have with this, and since I must start somewhere I’ll just pick one of them to start with.

The first issue I have here is that today new parents typically “baby proof” their homes in order to keep potential dangers away from children. They do this to protect their children from the dangers of the world. Any parent today who left dangerous items out for their children to get in to would be either in trouble with child services for bad parenting, or pitied for their misfortune. In either case it certainly doesn’t seem like the result of an omniscient forethought or the fault of the child who does not know any better.

Clearly at this point, man had only existed for a short time. Whilst we can't say how long exactly, it seems clear from reading the entire chapter this conversation with adam happened quite quickly after adam’s creation (a couple of minutes to maybe a few hours after adam’s “birth”). This means that man had never been given a reason to trust god, much less follow orders blindly. Looking at children you can see that they learn who to trust over time as they grow up. If you’ve ever spent much time around kids you know the fastest way to get them to do something is to tell them they can’t do it. It’s a part of our nature to want to question authority, and if god truly created this first man then god should have known that this sense of rebellion would be innate in man. As the creator, an omnipotent deity had to know that by telling man to not eat the fruit of that one tree, that there would be a bite taken out before the man went to bed.

The final two issues I’d like to tackle relate to what specifically this tree contains that is so bad for mankind. “The tree of the knowledge of good and evil”. So understanding the difference between good and evil is a skill that mankind had not yet acquired before eating from the tree, and yet adam and eve were expected to understand why they should not do something. Perhaps it’s just me, no it’s not just me, it’s any person with an understanding of simple logic. If somebody has no understanding of the difference between right and wrong, can they, or should they be held responsible for their actions? Our court systems doesn’t seem to think so, but apparently “god” does.

And the most important issue, at least in my mind, is the idea portrayed by the specifics of this tree. According to the story, the only thing that is forbidden in the garden of eden is to gain knowledge. Now there are two fairly well established possibilities with this book: either it comes from god or it was written by men.
If it is in fact the word of god and accurate, it shows that god’s goal for mankind was to remain ignorant, of at least morality. For a minute try to think about what the world would be like if there was no understanding of good and evil. How would people act? That is a world I’m glad I do not live in.
On the other hand, if the book was written and compiled by men in an attempt to understand the world around them and to consolidate their power, it shows the beginning stages of deflecting criticism and critical thinking of the populous. In an attempt to make themselves the sole arbiter of laws and morality, they tell people that knowledge through any source other than this book is a dangerous thing that will kill. Again, this is a world I’m glad i do not live in.
From the foregoing, it is obvious there are quite a number pertinent issues that most people who know the basic story never concern themselves with. And the immoral and frankly disturbing message of this story is one that if critically thought about, no rational person could condone, much less praise.
Ahh..feels better to get that off my chest.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by chris4gold(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2015
see question
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2015
Obedience.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by xtervaganza(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

that goes to show the bible is a
fraud

A book full of lies
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by loomer: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2015
Oya write letter to God make u question am na.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Malakh: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

He disobeyed simply as ABC, to get more clarity read Numbers 30 that is if you have the eyes
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by hemmagiz(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

no it is the woman that is to be blamed and the man's stupidity, he couldn't ask where the woman got the fruit from, or did he want to say he did not know the colour or shape of the fruit since when they have been living there and which God told them not to eat........
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by sukkot: 9:06am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

its a story, a screen play written by God that has to play itself out even though he knows the outcome. but the play has to go on hence the saying ' the world is a stage and we are all actors '. the screenplay is already written. we are simply acting it out.

amos 9 vs 6 It is he that buildeth his stories in the heaven, and hath founded his troop in the earth; << SO AS YOU CAN SEE, THE SCRIPT HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND WE ARE THE ACTORS.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2015
YOU WERE ALL BORN AND TOLD ABOUT GOD

Most of the things you say are things you were even wrongly taught in church.

Most of you would be Muslims if you were born in Pakistan.

So shut the hell up. No religion has a rightful claim to God.

God is do to your fellow man what is right.

''Religion's legion each proud of its own way, CLAIMING RIGHT OF WAY to just one being''

4 Likes

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by MuttleyLaff: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:
The things of God cannot be explained by worldly and carnal wisdom.
There is no logic behind it; you must humble yourself like a child to understand the mysteries and truths therein!
Seek God's truth with honesty through prayers and your spiritual eyes would be opened and activated to see and understand...

Luke 10:21
At that moment, Jesus rejoiced in the Holy Spirit and said,
"I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and learned,
and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was well-pleasing in Your sight
Word up. Applicable to all antagonists

DoubleDeeX:
...people like you hate studying the Bible! Study to show yourself approved unto God my dear friend!

...BTW,
I'm not on this thread to win an argument. I'm here to pass a message across to other viewers who are interested in knowing the truth
Shalom!
Word up. Applicable to all antagonists

DoubleDeeX:
Have you ever wondered why Jesus Christ called the teachers of the law "a generation of vipers' (Matthew 23:33)? and also told them that they are of their father (Cain, the first murderer) when they insisted that they were not born of fornication but are children of God (John 8:41-44)? Smh! The lineage of Seth son of Adam were all godly seed (Children of God) until humanity got mixed up with Cain's descendants (Children of Men) in Genesis 6.

You are still a babe in the things of the spirit of God. And I repeat, this doctrine is not foreign to the scripture.
Every Jew knows the truth about this, I don't understand why it's difficult for Nigerians understand this simple truth!

Humble yourself before God brother, if not you won't be able to walk out of the error you've fed yourself and your followers!

Highcuerayte:
Humble yourself and learn bro

Goshen360:
It's not about humbling one's self or not.
It's about saying what scripture didn't say. If you like also, you can as well open the thread so we can discuss it.
It's all about humbling one's self
and especially, having that enquirying mind, questioning everything to a void

Some of us arent ready for certain truths,
Some of us havent advanced our understandings or skills in some areas, so yet able to handle certain truths
Also certain truths, are sizzling red hot, to handle for some of us,
so, we quickly drop it because of being too hot to touch,
talkess handling

DoubleDeeX, I wouldnt waste my breath explaining, as sharing knowledge with ideologues as it were,
ends up to be activities with no real purpose.
They'll choke, gag on it, vomit and throw up a right mess of the information transfer & knowledge rethink

Digestion, its said, begins in the mouth but believe it or not, the digestive process actually starts even before one puts food in the mouth.
It begins, when one smells something irresistible (e.g. like Dnacode just did) or when one sees a favorite food one knows is going to taste good (e.g. again, like Dnacode did)
The sheer smell of the sweet aroma of that homemade assorted stew and/or the thought about how delicious the cooked ''swallow'' with stew is going to taste, makes one begin to salivate — and so the digestive process kicks in, anxiously preparing for that first scrumptious bite.

With all due respects and without malice or offense,
cant say
Goshen360, sholay2011 etcetera palates are sophisticated enough to appreciate biblical gastronomy of this particular sort

Goshen360:
The way you butcher scriptures baffles me!
The serpent theory in Eden is satan inspired messages and I know the source
Depends on which source you know and/or which source you're talking of

Goshen360:
The serpent theory in Eden is completely foreign to the Christ's church and the Apostolic message.

King James Bible
For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
Romans 5:19

He didn't say by "sexual sin" but "by disobedience" to God. Sin entered the world when Adam disobeyed because all human race (including Eve) was in Adam as a seed of God. That's why every one also "in" Christ is reversed back to from the "sin nature".

Quit promoting the serpent seed in Eden, it is satanic and unscriptural!
Genesis 2:24-25 and Genesis 3:7 are the first and second SUBTLE bible recording of sexually-suggestive absence of clothing when or after ''getting down for business''

24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
- Genesis 2:24-25

At that moment their eyes were opened, and they suddenly felt shame at their unclothedness.
So they sewed fig leaves together to cover themselves
- Genesis 3:7

Now before you start thinking of butchering Genesis 2:24-25 and Genesis 3:7,
think and mull over Mark 9:3 and Matthew 28:3 first and equate them to what Adam & Eve lost.
Equate them to what they first had on, before it got lost (i.e. disappeared) and was replaced with the animal skin covering

Also consider, in the context, ''not ashamed'' and ''ashamed''
Will leave it as it is, as most arent really interested in ''buying the truth'' but are only doing ''window shopping''

sholay2011:
You dey mind am? Butchering the scriptures in a bid to interpret what is so clear.
Dont let on that you really expect to pick this up at the surface

sholay2011:
Adam also ate out of the forbidden fruit.
Does that mean he slept with the serpent too (if the serpent is the forbidden fruit)?
Or Eve was the forbidden fruit? After same God told them to be 'fruitful and multiply'.
But there's always a first time for everything
The SUBTLE first recorded incident of sodomy
Mind you, sodomy could be either anal sex, ooral sexx AND bestiality.
- so take your pick

Goshen360:
DoubleDeeX,
I don't have time for unscriptural interpretation too.
Let scripture interpret scripture and let's not try destroy scriptures with our own philosophies.

You're so special that the same Holy Spirit never revealed this same serpent theory to Christ nor the Apostles.
Again, quit promoting the serpent theory, it is completely foreign to the early church and Apostles' doctrine.
At the above bolded: WHAT!

Apart from the latter part of the above bolded,
the crass remark
(i.e. You're so special that...)
and the followed crab mentality ''if I can't have it or if I dont know it, neither can you'' display, is equally disturbing and worrying SMH.

The Jews had no qualms about being called brood of vipers by Jesus and/or John in Matthew 3:7, Matthew 12:34, Matthew 23:33
- they gladly took it on the chin.

Ignorance of the understanding of the HISTORICAL implication behind the meaning of brood of snakes, vipers or serpents
and evidently, the lack in knowledge or awareness in general of the adjective hasnt change now from back then

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by DonBobes(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
Sugarhugs:

They didn't know exactly what God meant all they knew was that God didn't want them to eat a certain fruit so they obeyed

then dey knew it was wrong,
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by j4sure(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2015
wow
emmyrichie:

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by ademipeju(f): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by segello58(m): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2015
If they had not eaten the apple.

Does that mean they will not die again? Does that mean all the generation will still be alive? Does that mean plant will grow in varieties if we did not work to plant, weed and sow seed in our farm land? Animals like Lion are carnivorous I'm sure they never eat apple yet they all starved sometimes die of starvation?

I'm sure most of the story we use to believe will be review in a near future
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Natasha2(f): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

@Goshen360, nothing I wrote that is unscriptural here. But let's leave it for now, I'm going out now. I will make one post again when I'm back online, and if you are not convinced then you can hold on to whatever rocks ya boat!

The man Adam was NOT in the transgression brother; the only mistake he made was sleeping with wife when he knew she had been defiled by the serpent. The moment he did that, he became one with his wife in spirit making him guilty of partaking in the transgression. That's why any woman you sleep with becomes united with you in spirit, then her problems become yours and yours hers (1 Corinthians 6:15-20). Sex is a spiritual thing...It's a pity y'all don't know this!

That's why every woman Pastor is on her own (Read 1Timothy 2:11-13)

1Timothy 2:14-15

And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression. Nevertheless she will be saved in childbearing if they continue in faith, love, and holiness, with self- control.

i'm a bit confused DD. Do you mean the serpent slept with Eve, and then she took in and then slept with Adam and she took in for Adam too? Or she gave birth to Cain before sleeping with Adam?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by alterswerve(m): 9:28am On Nov 08, 2015
cold:
Yeah..yeah we all know the story. God created adam and eve in the garden of eden and said they could eat from any tree, except one. The talking snake comes along and convinced eve to take a bite, and she then convinces adam. A short time later god finds out and kicks them out of eden.

This was one of the very first bible stories that led me down the road towards Atheism. Ok let's analyse this story critically,something which is rarely done around these parts.
Ehem..so what do we know about this tree, and why would god not want mankind to eat its fruit?

9 And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

16 And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.

There are a number of issues I have with this, and since I must start somewhere I’ll just pick one of them to start with.

The first issue I have here is that today new parents typically “baby proof” their homes in order to keep potential dangers away from children. They do this to protect their children from the dangers of the world. Any parent today who left dangerous items out for their children to get in to would be either in trouble with child services for bad parenting, or pitied for their misfortune. In either case it certainly doesn’t seem like the result of an omniscient forethought or the fault of the child who does not know any better.

Clearly at this point, man had only existed for a short time. Whilst we can't say how long exactly, it seems clear from reading the entire chapter this conversation with adam happened quite quickly after adam’s creation (a couple of minutes to maybe a few hours after adam’s “birth”). This means that man had never been given a reason to trust god, much less follow orders blindly. Looking at children you can see that they learn who to trust over time as they grow up. If you’ve ever spent much time around kids you know the fastest way to get them to do something is to tell them they can’t do it. It’s a part of our nature to want to question authority, and if god truly created this first man then god should have known that this sense of rebellion would be innate in man. As the creator, an omnipotent deity had to know that by telling man to not eat the fruit of that one tree, that there would be a bite taken out before the man went to bed.

The final two issues I’d like to tackle relate to what specifically this tree contains that is so bad for mankind. “The tree of the knowledge of good and evil”. So understanding the difference between good and evil is a skill that mankind had not yet acquired before eating from the tree, and yet adam and eve were expected to understand why they should not do something. Perhaps it’s just me, no it’s not just me, it’s any person with an understanding of simple logic. If somebody has no understanding of the difference between right and wrong, can they, or should they be held responsible for their actions? Our court systems doesn’t seem to think so, but apparently “god” does.

And the most important issue, at least in my mind, is the idea portrayed by the specifics of this tree. According to the story, the only thing that is forbidden in the garden of eden is to gain knowledge. Now there are two fairly well established possibilities with this book: either it comes from god or it was written by men.
If it is in fact the word of god and accurate, it shows that god’s goal for mankind was to remain ignorant, of at least morality. For a minute try to think about what the world would be like if there was no understanding of good and evil. How would people act? That is a world I’m glad I do not live in.
On the other hand, if the book was written and compiled by men in an attempt to understand the world around them and to consolidate their power, it shows the beginning stages of deflecting criticism and critical thinking of the populous. In an attempt to make themselves the sole arbiter of laws and morality, they tell people that knowledge through any source other than this book is a dangerous thing that will kill. Again, this is a world I’m glad i do not live in.
From the foregoing, it is obvious there are quite a number pertinent issues that most people who know the basic story never concern themselves with. And the immoral and frankly disturbing message of this story is one that if critically thought about, no rational person could condone, much less praise.
Ahh..feels better to get that off my chest.

Have you watched this film called 'The giver'? It wasnt straightforward, but reading your post made me relate to the film in the light of a world without the knowledge of good and evil
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by beright: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2015
N0. Man does not know. If they had known they wouldn't have eaten the apple
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by beright: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2015
Natasha2:

i'm a bit confused DD. Do you mean the serpent slept with Eve, and then she took in and then slept with Adam and she took in for Adam too? Or she gave birth to Cain before sleeping with Adam?
same here, am confused.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by nasty45(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2015
They didn't know, they were simply acting on instructions from God
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2015
ikes9:

Let me tell yhu this...
From my own point of view
God put the tree in the garden knowing fully well that Adam and Eve would fall(eating the fruit)...There's no righteousness without sin...sin entered the world so that man would be tested...And when man passes this test his reward would be eternal life...There's a great plan that yhu and I can't understand now...So instead of asking questions that'll only confuse yhu further just live a good life so you'll go to heaven and then,yhu can ask God all the questions

shut da bleep up, wat do u knw? So u want to tell me dat b4 God inserted d forbidden fruit in d garden of eden he dnt knw dat dey ar going to eat it abi? Smh 4 ur ignorance, can't they ve eternal life without knowing b/w good and evil?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by itstpia8: 9:45am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

Did you think there was immortality in the garden?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by einsteino(m): 9:48am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Brother, I don't have time for academic arguments. If you believe that you are spiritual enough then humble yourself before God and make inquiries from the holy ghost and the truth about the serpent seed teaching would be revealed to you.

You don't understand the word of God by believing other people's assumptions on a holy ghost inspired teaching. Don't base your judgements on what you read online! The world would never love the truth, that's why our Father chose us out of the world.

John 15:19

If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.

I argued this teaching the first time I heard it myself, until I was fully born again before the holy spirit revealed some hidden truths to me. I was once in error following Obadiah and his crew ignorantly but not anymore! I have found the truth and the holy spirit bears me witness in it..

If you have the holy spirit you wouldn't struggle to understand the mystery of iniquity. You can't know God by studying the Bible alone, you need the spirit of truth (Holy spirit) to guide you; when you receive the baptism of the holy ghost, whatever area you are having difficulties understanding, he would help you sharply. And when I said the holy ghost, it's not all these fake speaking in tongues o. If you receive the holy spirit the evidence would reflect on the fruits you bear...the way you live your life! The holy ghost comes with a gift which vary from person to person; but the key evidence is the life you lead. There is a difference between the anointing of the holy ghost and the baptism of the holy ghost which is why some anointed men of God are still fornicators, adulterers, liars etc whose end is destruction!

Another thing is, there are a lot of things that God frowns at that are not written in the scriptures; that's why every Christian needs the holy ghost, without which you would never be able to know how to live a life pleasing before God.

This is utter rubbish. So God created a book that a common man wouldnt understand therefore chose to be economical with the truth and would still condemn men for not knowing what he hid. You lots are a funny one.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 9:49am On Nov 08, 2015
Natasha2:

Yes dear, you heard right. Lucifer slept with Eve, he deposit the seed in her. Its true Adam knew Eve but the DNA of Lucifer killed the sperm of Adam giving birth to Cain.

Cain and Abel were both Lucifer's seed because he was called Cain's brother.

Only Seth was recorded to be Adam's image.

Should I tell you that the first sodomity took place in Eden between Adam and Lucifer
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by einsteino(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Yes dear, you heard right. Lucifer slept with Eve, he deposit the seed in her. Its true Adam knew Eve but the DNA of Lucifer killed the sperm of Adam giving birth to Cain.

Should I tell you that the first sodomity took place in Eden between Adam and Lucifer

What rubbish are you guys saying? Where was it written ?

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

you are not reading your bible very well!
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 9:52am On Nov 08, 2015
einsteino:

What rubbish are you guys saying? Where was it written ?
Its not rubbish brother. Its the hidden knowledge
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by mrtenixco1984(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2015
Disobedience calls for punishment.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by lastpage: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

Nor be only technically, Muumu! angry angry

Lastpage!

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2015
They were punished for the sin of disobedience. Ignorance is not an excuse b4 God, that is why HAD I KNOWN... Will be the major chorus on judgment day. Repent for the Kingdom of God is near!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.