Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (28658 Views)

The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / The Secret Purpose Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2015
bobkezel:

rubbish, what a brainless god that gives fish to a rat hoping it wouldn't eat it. You guys think like that your foolish god. Brainless!

You shouldn't talk like this. Please dont
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2015
nani212:
not only that, why was Adam also punished for something he didnt partake in. These things are confusing. I just feel we have a conscience and we should try our best to always do what is right. what is right always feels right thats how you know you are doing the right thing.
Adam took part in it. He had sexual encounter with Lucifer. Oral penetrating causing him to spill his semen on the ground. The next man that tried that died immediately because he reminds God of Eden
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Prodeegee(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2015
ikes9:

Let me tell yhu this...
From my own point of view
God put the tree in the garden knowing fully well that Adam and Eve would fall(eating the fruit)...There's no righteousness without sin...sin entered the world so that man would be tested...And when man passes this test his reward would be eternal life...There's a great plan that yhu and I can't understand now...So instead of asking questions that'll only confuse yhu further just live a good life so you'll go to heaven and then,yhu can ask God all the questions

Thank you for this...God bless you
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by nani212(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Adam took part in it. He had sexual encounter with Lucifer. Oral penetrating causing him to spill his semen on the ground. The next man that tried that died immediately because he reminds God of Eden
lol. u are really hilarious. can't stop laughing
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Toks2008(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Read Ezekiel 31 for full account of Garden of Eden

No you quote it and bring out your points.

Thats how its done.

thanks
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by anytexy: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Hmmmm. Hard to believe I tell you.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2015
berexio1:
I don't need you to do anything for me bro..I just don't like it when you intentionally mislead people...
Am not bro, I assure you am speaking the Truth. You consult Elohim and see if I am lieing.

Its just a Christian should not swear I would have to hold this teaching is true
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2015
anytexy:
Hmmmm. Hard to believe I tell you.
Yea,different from what the west brought to us right?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by sakalisis(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Okay brother. That would be later. Good to know that you are interested in knowing the truth!

bro na u be another name for comedy
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Toks2008:

No you quote it and bring out your points.

Thats how its done.

thanks
Doing that will not help you brother, my points will only be your guide and you will only be seeing my ideas while reading them. But when you read for yourself the Holy Spirit will be guiding you through. That's how I teach bro. It is the Spiritual standard for learning the truth. Read for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Prodeegee(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2015
Raplinx:

bible fanatics... So why was Adam included in the purnishment? And why did he even hid 4rm God since he wasnt d one involved
Did i just said hid 4rm god? an omnipresence? Smh, till 2day i still see reasons to prove men of carnal knowledge wrote d bible. Thats why it even contradicts itself.
youre very right...this i tell people too.

every man is born with the knowledge of good and bad, right and wrong. And you can always tell when something is wrong with the bible stories. The bible was written...Your conscience is in you. Tells you when youre doing good or bad.

The sad thing is, people dont follow their conscience anymore...they rather follow what someone else's conscience tells him or her.

Every man will be judged according to his deeds, not according to what you learnt from your pastor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by princeunugwa: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDee
What then could be the three of life they were chased out of eden so they won't eat it again DoubleDee
What then could be the three of life they were chased out of eden so they won't eat it again
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by waShine(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2015
Sugarhugs:

They didn't know exactly what God meant all they knew was that God didn't want them to eat a certain fruit so they obeyed
l agree with you, yours is more straight
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:18am On Nov 08, 2015
nani212:
lol. u are really hilarious. can't stop laughing
Thank God you only saw me as a comedian and not a mad man the Jew tagged Emmanuel when He said he is "I Am"
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2015
princeunugwa:
DoubleDee
What then could be the three of life they were chased out of eden so they won't eat it again DoubleDee
What then could be the three of life they were chased out of eden so they won't eat it again
The Tree of Life is Elohim.

The life in this tree is The Son of God, Christ the life of men.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 11:23am On Nov 08, 2015
The funny thing is, no matter how heretic this man's teachings is, if well documented, given a few decades people will start staking their lives on its validity. Which brings me to what I believe is the major cause of man's gullibility, it is the need to believe on something, anything. It is our predisposition to anything supernatural, simply because we can not really believe we are the most intelligent and powerful creatures that exist. Its just basic instincts, the need to believe in the supernatural is as strong as the need to feed.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by shut(f): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
The Tree Of life is Elohim and Tree of Good and Evil is Lucifer. Tree represent people,a family line and not literally a tree.

In other words, you're saying Satan had sex with eve?

This getting interesting cheesy
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by anytexy: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Yea,different from what the west brought to us right?
Exactly. Though, personally I have been wondering why should there be a particular tree at the center of the garden forbidden? Could that center mean private part of human being which located at center. Again, whom did God asked to go into the world and multiply if he forbids sex? I need a clarification.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by itstpia8: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
Is your belly button also not located at your centre.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
I have read a lot of jagons here today. Eve slept with serpent and got pregnant for the devil.... What!!!!!!

OK let me to reason along that line and see if I can expose some of the flaws in the argument.
God had said there were MANY trees in the garden and they were free to eat undecidedof any of the those trees except the one in that symbolizes knowledge of good and evil.

So if you say eating means sex and the tree symbolizes the devil. That would mean God had given them the go ahead to have sex(eat) of all the other demons or angels(other trees) except the one of the knowledge of good and evil(Satan)?

Oya please explain that.

If you read that verse very well. The other trees were made but the two ( Elohim and Lucifer) were already in the midst of Eden. They were not grown out of the ground. These trees represent lineage, perhaps angels and these angels carries pure knowledge of God,so God said they can eat of them (Commune with them) but as it is they had not the chance when they were beguiled by Lucifer.

Note: The communion Elohim demanded was not physical sexaual encounter but Spiritual such that took place with Mary. She wasn't physically penetrated but she became pregnant. But Lucifer cannot achieve such communion without physical intimacy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
If you read that verse very well. The other trees were made but the two ( Elohim and Lucifer) were already in the midst of Eden. They were not grown out of the ground. These trees represent lineage, perhaps angels and these angels carries pure knowledge of God,so God said they can eat of them (Commune with them) but as it is they had not the chance when they were beguiled by Lucifer.

Note: The communion Elohim demanded was not physical sexaual encounter but Spiritual such that took place with Mary. She wasn't physically penetrated but she became pregnant. But Lucifer cannot achieve such communion without physical intimacy

You are contradicting yourself. Where are u getting all this info from?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by anytexy: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2015
itstpia8:
Is your belly button also not located at your centre.
No, iit is located at upper body. The center of the body is the private part zone.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Bolaadu(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
the fruits are the evident work of the tree just as the Fruits of the Spirit. When Eve ate the fruit, she took part with the tree,sexual encounter with Lucifer giving birth to Cain and his brother Abel.Both are Lucifer's seed.
pls can u tell me more about this with Bible vs.happy Sunday in house.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2015
anytexy:
Exactly. Though, personally I have been wondering why should there be a particular tree at the center of the garden forbidden? Could that center mean private part of human being which located at center. Again, whom did God asked to go into the world and multiply if he forbids sex? I need a clarification.

First thing first, the Garden was not the whole Eden and Eden was not the whole earth.

Man was placed in the garden of Eden which means Paradise to dress it and eat of the Tree of life (Spiritual communion) to become immortal. Assuming that has been achieved there will be no corruption of human race.

Man was the one told to go and multiply on earth which as expected could only be through Sex. But this was to be between Adam and Eve, between a male and female of the same species and lineage. Apparently Lucifer and human are not of the same race.

God did not forbid Sex he forbids Interbreeding of Lineages.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

LOL y'all still think like Sunday school kids grin

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

LOL! The Serpent Seed Doctrine! shocked
I'm truly shocked it found its way over there. Did your church/pastor imbibe this in you or did you discover it on your own, just curious?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by itstpia8: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
anytexy:
No, iit is located at upper body. The center of the body is the private part zone.

The centre of the body is somewhere around the belly button.

The pelvic regions in general can also be considered a centre.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2015
shut:

In other words, you're saying Satan had sex with eve?
This getting interesting cheesy
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Bolaadu(m): 11:43am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
who was d man?
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:

So she would have gotten pregnant if she ate from any of the other trees, just like mary. How do you reconcile your believe that lucifer created a tree with the scripture that says God created the heaven and the earth and everything that is in it.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by ExpensiveShit: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

Dude, the Adam and Eve tale and the eating of the forbidden fruit was just a "story" told by the Jews to depict the beginning of the world.

The original manuscript of the bible began from Abraham. Thus the first eleven chapters of the bible are stories of how the world began; the story of creation. They are know as "Primeval history"

As for Adam and Eve, there is no proof that they ever existed. Likewise, the book of Job, also a story by the Jews, to show the rewards of being faithful to God. Job never existed.

In doubt, research more on it; check the internet or go to your local library.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:44am On Nov 08, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

You are contradicting yourself. Where are u getting all this info from?
Am not, you sees them as such because you are still in Babylon
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

So she would have gotten pregnant if she ate from any of the other trees, just like mary. How do you reconcile your believe that lucifer created a tree with the scripture that says God created the heaven and the earth and everything that is in it.
Highlight where I said Lucifer created a tree.

Did you as a Christain get pregnant when you receive life (The Holy Spirit)? Be matured in your thinking.

Note: Being Matured is not speaking big but understanding much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.