Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit (28659 Views)

The Great Controversy(between Good&evil) / The Tree Of Life And The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil. / The Secret Purpose Of The Tree Of Knowledge Of Good & Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Natasha2:

i'm a bit confused DD. Do you mean the serpent slept with Eve, and then she took in and then slept with Adam and she took in for Adam too? Or she gave birth to Cain before sleeping with Adam?
for you to be confused by an ordinary speculation, that means you are not really reading the bible or not even strong in faith undecided

If the serpent slept with EVE we must have heard of the nephilim. That stuff only happen during the time of Enoch and it causes the destruction of this world by water.

Try and be reading the book to grab more insight.

That guy is a mad man
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Ejjis(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2015
WHAT I KNOW IS THAT SATAN WAS NOT A GAY WHEN HE TAKE EVE INSTEAD OF ADAM...... OPEN YOUR EYE MY PEOPLE..MY PEOPLE PERISH FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by einsteino(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Its not rubbish brother. Its the hidden knowledge

This is why people see sense in atheism. If we christains claim the bible is the word of God and come out to say such funny things like u just did. The question is who hid the knowledge? GOD or man? If man can hide it, it means the bible could very well be a complete flawed account that no one should take seriously. If God hid it, then it means we accuse him of being economical with the truth.

Now another question is where did you get the evidence that it was hidden since you and I were not witnesses to the event. I am starting to believe christainity is just a bullshit comical story that any tom dick and harry can manipulate as he pleases. Maybe it is time I ask myself if tge reason why I am a christain isnt simply because someone told me these stories at a tender age when I had no power to question the rationality.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by chisom18: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2015
So eve took in for the serpent and adam the same day or was it night now. Mr. Bible expert from mars

DoubleDeeX:

LOL y'all still think like Sunday school kids grin

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

This was what Mother Eve actually did ;

Proverbs 30:20

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Yes dear, you heard right. Lucifer slept with Eve, he deposit the seed in her. Its true Adam knew Eve but the DNA of Lucifer killed the sperm of Adam giving birth to Cain.

Cain and Abel were both Lucifer's seed because he was called Cain's brother.

Only Seth was recorded to be Adam's image.

Should I tell you that the first sodomity took place in Eden between Adam and Lucifer
do not allow ur esoteric knowledge lead you to hell.... depend on d teachings of the Lord Jesus christ... tnx
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

What happened in the garden of Eden was fornication between Eve and the serpent! The product of that acts was Cain; that was why he had no light of God in him. Abel on the other hand was from Adam and Eve; it was a clear case of twins with different Fathers.

The serpent was created a homo-sapien like man but without godliness in him which was why Satan easily used him to deceive Eve into fornication. It was after the fall of man that God cursed the serpent and he became a snake crawling on it belly.

The fruit they ate wasn't an apple brother. The mouth Eve used is the one down there. She ate from the serpent and her husband the same day! That's why God frowns at sexual sin; it is what reduced us to what we are today. Sin took over the world in Gen 6 when the serpent seeds completely got mixed up with godly children in the lineage of Seth son of Adam which led to the destruction of the old world by water. The serpent seed in us still escaped through Noah, which was why we needed redemption from an uncorrupted and righteous man Jesus Christ (God in the flesh).

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.
formication between eve and the serpent? Wow i have never heard that,please tell me more
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by berexio1: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2015
Gen 2:9- And out of the ground made the lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden and the tree of knowlege of good and evil

So why will somebody come and tell u that the tree represent humans? Are humans good for food? What I hate in my life is somebody twisting things to suit a particular theory or belief.

Man obviously didn't have the knowledge of good and evil. The answer is right there staring at ur faces..After they ate, they discovered they were naked and ashamed..So it was obviously wrong to be naked..bt must have had knowledge of other things..We can see man named the animals and even called eve 'woman'.

Did man eat the tree of life? I don't know..Am sure this means man would be immortal...

So here it was, God telling them to eat of every tree bt not that tree of good and evil..God also made them know the consequences of eating that, they will introduce death to the world. Where there is good and evil, there is death..And Yes, Lucifer was also right abt them knowing things God knows, bt I guess he didn't tell them abt death..So he cunningly deceived Eve with the idea of knowlege..Mind u, man was filled with knowlege, bt not all knowlege, so I understand the craving for more knowlege..

So man chose his part, the one that comes with consequencies. The one that brings death on the earth, the one that brings labor, hardship, struggle, survival of the fittest..The one that enables him to have the knowlege of good and evil.There would be killings, stealing,dishonesty, and all sorts together with honesty, righteousness, and good living..A world with the mix.

2 Likes

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Raplinx(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

bible fanatics... So why was Adam included in the purnishment? And why did he even hid 4rm God since he wasnt d one involved
Did i just said hid 4rm god? an omnipresence? Smh, till 2day i still see reasons to prove men of carnal knowledge wrote d bible. Thats why it even contradicts itself.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Youceemeri: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2015
jjj

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Natasha2(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2015
sonofananimal:
for you to be confused by an ordinary speculation, that means you are not really reading the bible or not even strong in fate undecided

If the serpent slept with EVE we must have heard of the nephilim. That stuff only happen during the time of Enoch and it causes the destruction of this world by water.

Try and be reading the book to grab more insight.

That guy is a mad man
you are right, I'm not strong in the faith, I'm one of those people that don't know what to believe anymore, but i'm still open to learn, and reason.

Highcuerayte:
Yes dear, you heard right. Lucifer slept with Eve, he deposit the seed in her. Its true Adam knew Eve but the DNA of Lucifer killed the sperm of Adam giving birth to Cain.
Should I tell you that the first sodomity took place in Eden between Adam and Lucifer
ha! So she slept with Lucifer twice? Since Cain and Abel are his descendants.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2015
einsteino:

This is why people see sense in atheism. If we christains claim the bible is the word of God and come out to say such funny things like u just did. The question is who hid the knowledge? GOD or man? If man can hide it, it means the bible could very well be a complete flawed account that no one should take seriously. If God hid it, then it means we accuse him of being economical with the truth.

Now another question is where did you get the evidence that it was hidden since you and I were not witnesses to the event. I am starting to believe christainity is just a bullshit comical story that any tom dick and harry can manipulate as he pleases. Maybe it is time I ask myself if tge reason why I am a christain isnt simply because someone told me these stories at a tender age when I had no power to question the rationality.

When i say hidden knowledge what do you understand about that?

For the record i don't do religion
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Anointed08(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2015
Regardless of what man knows before they ate the forbidden fruit, if they are yet to experience it, they will remain curious or doubtful about the whole thing. So experience is the best teacher men, and "curiousity" they say, "kills the cat."
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

HMMM! Speechless
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Toks2008(m): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:
In the book of Genesis 2:17 God told man

"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."

And man understood what God meant.

This technically means that man already understood the concept of good and evil (Life and death) even when he had not tasted of the fruit of the tree.

So what was the essence of the punishment meted on Adam and Eve?

What was the essence of the tree in there? Was it to test their inconsistency when it's obvious they were going to fail?

I guess that tree was planted there by Satan after he was cast down to earth with the evil angels.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2015
berexio1:
Gen 2:9- And out of the ground made the lord God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden and the tree of knowlege of good and evil
So why will somebody come and tell u that the tree represent humans? Are humans good for food? What I hate in my life is somebody twisting things to suit a particular theory or belief.
Man obviously didn't have the knowledge of good and evil. The answer is right there staring at ur faces..After they ate, they discovered they were naked and ashamed..So it was obviously wrong to be naked..bt must have had knowledge of other things..We can see man named the animals and even called eve 'woman'.
Did man eat the tree of life? I don't know..Am sure this means man would be immortal...
So here it was, God telling them to eat of every tree bt not that tree of good and evil..God also made them know the consequences of eating that, they will introduce death to the world. Where there is good and evil, there is death..And Yes, Lucifer was also right abt them knowing things God knows, bt I guess he didn't tell them abt death..So he cunningly deceived Eve with the idea of knowlege..Mind u, man was filled with knowlege, bt not all knowlege, so I understand the craving for more knowlege..
So man chose his part, the one that comes with consequencies. The one that brings death on the earth, the one that brings labor, hardship, struggle, survival of the fittest..The one that enables have the knowlege of good and evil.There would be killings, stealing,dishonesty, and all sort together with honesty, righteousness, and good living..A world with the mix.
Nebuchadnezzer was referred to as A Tree in the vision. "Hewn that the tree" said the Angel.

Genesis is more of Symbolic like Revelation.

I won't say more than that.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by karolizee(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2015
lets view it from this point you will no that is not sex they had. Before the existence of the garden of eden and the forbiden fruit God has already blessed man and woman to have many children so that thier descendants will live all over the earth. Gen 1: 27. So why would he restrict them from having sex if he has giving them go ahead to have many children. Secondly, before the disobedience in gen 3, God said man shall leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one in gen 2:24. Gen 2:25 note. The man and the woman were both naked, but they were not embarrassed. So why would restrict them from having sex when he has already said there were naked but not embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by OkunrinMeta: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Cain and Abel were Twins that's why they are called "Brothers". The one time sexual encounter between Lucifer and Eve produce twins.
Adam didn't knew if until they were sent out of Eden, the eggs was by then already fertilized.
We can talk more on whatsapp 08185628794
I have read a lot of jagons here today. Eve slept with serpent and got pregnant for the devil.... What!!!!!!

OK let me to reason along that line and see if I can expose some of the flaws in the argument.
God had said there were MANY trees in the garden and they were free to eat undecidedof any of the those trees except the one in that symbolizes knowledge of good and evil.

So if you say eating means sex and the tree symbolizes the devil. That would mean God had given them the go ahead to have sex(eat) of all the other demons or angels(other trees) except the one of the knowledge of good and evil(Satan)?

Oya please explain that.

6 Likes

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Oga sunday school teacher can you please buttress your point from the scriptures? and not from the proverbs you just quoted which has no corroboration with the story of eve and the fruit.

Mind you,the moment that fruit was eaten be it whatever type of fruit,the seed of evil and satan was spiritually sown into man and woman which apparently cain was a bi product.

Yes the songs of songs made several references to tree and fruits as a representation of human body but specifically in the days of adam and eve i strongly believe as teh bible specifically stated that it was a literal fruit cos there was just Adam and eve in the garden and if GOD says they can eat of the fruits of all the trees in the garden, are you suggesting that there were other people in that same garden?

So abeg once again, buttress your point from the Bible and stop using human philosophy to confuse people.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Toks2008(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
I have read a lot of jagons here today. Eve slept with serpent and got pregnant for the devil.... What!!!!!!

Please ignore that sunday school teacher until he proves his point from the bible,just ignore him
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by mightyrocket(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Nah brother, the fruit wasn't sexual immorality. I've read many books and listen to many recordings that also support your own point of view. Nevertheless, I strongly believe that the Bible is pure, plain, truthful and complete.
When Adam had carnal knowledge of his wife, it was recorded in the Bible that "Adam knew his wife..." (Genesis 4:1&2; 25).
So is applicable to Abram when he had sex with Haggai, his wife's maid(Genesis 16:3-4).

Jacob and Leah(Gen 29:23-25)
Jacob and Rachael (Gen 29:30)
Shechem and Dinah; Leah's daughter (Gen 34:2)
The list goes on and on
Plz, let's abstain from preaching heresies and adding to God's holy word.
God bless us
Happy Sunday

6 Likes

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Toks2008(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2015
berexio1:

So man chose his part, the one that comes with consequencies. The one that brings death on the earth, the one that brings labor, hardship, struggle, survival of the fittest..The one that enables him to have the knowlege of good and evil.There would be killings, stealing,dishonesty, and all sorts together with honesty, righteousness, and good living..A world with the mix.

You get time o.

Just ask him to buttress his points from the scriptures.

Human psychology can be very funny and misleading.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2015
Natasha2:

ha! So she slept with Lucifer twice? Since Cain and Abel are his descendants.
Cain and Abel were Twins that's why they are called "Brothers". The one time sexual encounter between Lucifer and Eve produce twins.

Adam didn't knew if until they were sent out of Eden, the eggs was by then already fertilized.

We can talk more on whatsapp 08185628794
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by berexio1: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Nebuchadnezzer was referred to as A Tree in the vision. "Hewn that the tree" said the Angel.

Genesis is more of Symbolic like Revelation.

I won't say more than that.
Why use another case of a revelation to depict this case? Bro, u should be smarter than this.. Genesis is not a book of revelations, it gives account of what physically took place. Other books of the bible have their style and the manner they pass a message across, u cant generalise that trees are humans just because it was used in revelation.

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2015
Toks2008:

Oga sunday school teacher can you please buttress your point from the scriptures? and not from the proverbs you just quoted which has no corroboration with the story of eve and the fruit.

Mind you,the moment that fruit was eaten be it whatever type of fruit,the seed of evil and satan was spiritually sown into man and woman which apparently cain was a bi product.

Yes the songs of songs made several references to tree and fruits as a representation of human body but specifically in the days of adam and eve i strongly believe as teh bible specifically stated that it was a literal fruit cos there was just Adam and eve in the garden and if GOD says they can eat of the fruits of all the trees in the garden, are you suggesting that there were other people in that same garden?

So abeg once again, buttress your point from the Bible and stop using human philosophy to confuse people.
Read Ezekiel 31 for full account of Garden of Eden
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
lastpage:

Nor be only technically, Muumu! angry angry

Lastpage!

What warranted the insult?

Look don't take advantage of this faceless forum to tell me nonsense.

Trust me when I say if I want, I will find you.

I hate stray kids getting all up into my business.

Bewarned!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by bobkezel(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

trash. U just talked like a brainless mugu. Think!
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2015
berexio1:
Why use another case of a revelation to depict this case? Bro, u should be smarter than this.. Genesis is not a book of revelations, it gives account of what physically took place. Other books of the bible have their style and the manner they pass a message across, u cant generalise that trees are humans just because it was used in revelation.
Am sorry there is nothing I can do for you again.

If you have any problem understanding my words consult Elohim.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by nani212(m): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2015
emmyrichie:

Of what use is lying about what transpired in the garden of Eden in the bible?

If eve was carrying the seed of lucifer in her why then did God not destroy her and form another wife for the man?
not only that, why was Adam also punished for something he didnt partake in. These things are confusing. I just feel we have a conscience and we should try our best to always do what is right. what is right always feels right thats how you know you are doing the right thing.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by bobkezel(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2015
ikes9:

Let me tell yhu this...
From my own point of view
God put the tree in the garden knowing fully well that Adam and Eve would fall(eating the fruit)...There's no righteousness without sin...sin entered the world so that man would be tested...And when man passes this test his reward would be eternal life...There's a great plan that yhu and I can't understand now...So instead of asking questions that'll only confuse yhu further just live a good life so you'll go to heaven and then,yhu can ask God all the questions

rubbish, what a brainless god that gives fish to a rat hoping it wouldn't eat it. You guys think like that your foolish god. Brainless!
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by Highcuerayte: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2015
Toks2008:

You get time o.

Just ask him to buttress his points from the scriptures.

Human psychology can be very funny and misleading.
The Brother is right. Every Jew knows this Truth.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by herald9: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:

Oh Lawd!

See what the Bible did to a full blooded human being. Bro, I'm really scared for your sanity.
Re: Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit by berexio1: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Am sorry there is nothing I can do for you again.

If you have any problem understanding my words consult Elohim.
I don't need you to do anything for me bro..I just don't like it when you intentionally mislead people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M / CAN Headquarter Disassociate Itself From Pastors Who Paid A Visit To COZA' / Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.