Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady (1365 Views)

"Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion / Must Read: 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady / Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by oladman(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
This write-up is not based on mere assumption but my findings and encounter with ladies
It takes the grace of God if you aint guilty of at least one of the listed points Lemme Keep The Ball Rolling 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady
1. A guy must be the one to start up a chat and he must be the one throwing the questions else he is not ready to chat
2. The society frawns against a lady making her intentions known to a guy, therefore, a guy has to keep pestering you b4 you finally agree in order to show to him that you aint cheap or desperate
3. A lady has to hide her virginity status or pretend to hate seks in order to portray a descent or an attractive image
4. Sending Pm to a dude will make you lose your self esteem or pride as a lady
5. The mentality of an average lady is that, a guy should settle the bills. When the bill arrives at the table, you pretend it doesn’t exist cos you believe it’s less of your worry cos a guy should always settle the bills by default
6. You are doing a guy a great favour by allowing sekks. Some will go as far as stripping unclad raining curses on a dude the moment he fuckks up because they consider it as a favour
7. A guy who loves you will go extra mile. Most ladies are brainwashed by this assertion. That is, a lady believes she can treat a guy the way she wants and expects the guy should be able to withstand any poo at the expense of true love , not knowing you can pursue a man God has destined 4u out of ignorance and selfish motive.
8. Any guy who tries to strike up a convo or pay your transport fare will later ask for your phone number ‘cos he wants to woo you
9. You have to give unending busy excuses in order to portray an image of rear commodity.
10. majority of our ladies believe our world revolve around seks and that 90% of guys will never resist sekks. This sounds really funny but it is the real fact. I have spoken to so many ladies and I have come into conclusion that majority of our ladies believe that 90% of guys lack self control and will never resist sekks at any slight given opportunity
Write up by Oladman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by falconey(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
grin

naija babes for you.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by sexysegggs: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
why this? what is your mission?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Huh?
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by ninovandross(m): 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
Abeg make una leave d girls d way dem day
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Dammyrosky(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Average indeed
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by naijaboiy: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by rawpadgin(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
well written
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by bookworm07(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
So true. Especially 1 and 2
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Richardonald(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
We guyz cause it..alwayz after women for sex datz y dey form hard to get becuz their fishy brain think that every man on earth will die without sex in few minutes
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Una don thief my thread again cheesy

Cc Lalasticlala

Naijaboiy I sight u oooo
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by misspicy(f): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
then am not an average Nigerian lady grin

but point 8 is true though...OP quote me anywhere any guy who pays for anything or gives a girl financial favour will definitely ask for her number and woo her.....some even believe it is mandatory for the girl to sleep with them...

then you start hearing rubbish like 'why did you too collect his money when you don't want to sleep with him'

the oda day a guy created a thread and showed us conversation btwn him and a lady he wooed and gave financial aid,he claimed he wants to collect his money back because she did not agree to date him and the fish brained sex driven boys on nairaland cheered him on....

imagine talk undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by awesome11(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

but point 8 is true though...OP quote me anywhere any guy who pays for anything or gives a girl financial favour will definitely ask for her number and woo her.....some even believe it is mandatory for the girl to sleep with them...

then you start hearing rubbish like 'why did you too collect his money when you don't want to sleep with him'

d oda day a guy created a thread and showed us conversation btwn him and a lady he wooed and gave financial aid,he claimed he wants to collect his money back because she did not agree to date him and the fish brained sex driven boys on nairaland cheered him on....

imagine talk undecided

That's wrong. In the last three months, I must have paid for the transport fares of two ladies I didn't request for their contacts. It could just be that her looks evoked the memory of someone special to me or probably I love the outfit she rocked.. Hmmm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Yendysthesage(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

d oda day a guy created a thread and showed us conversation btwn him and a lady he wooed and gave financial aid,he claimed he wants to collect his money back because she did not agree to date him and the fish brained sex driven boys on nairaland cheered him on....

imagine talk undecided
Charity is suddenly not so charitable
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by yomi007k(m): 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
misspicy:

imagine talk undecided
Na lie joor

I've paid TP n given favours 2 babes I don't even know where dey @ ryt now.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by chaxking(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2015
awesome11:

That's wrong. In the last three months, I must have paid for the transport fares of two ladies I didn't request for their contacts. It could just be that her looks evoked the memory of someone special to me or probably I love the outfit she rocked.. Hmmm?
bros you can lie o,chisos ur lie make me wan fall from bed jst nw
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by awesome11(m): 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
chaxking:

Lol.. I'm serious. And I sincerely hope you believe me. O can't lie today now, today is Sunday!!

I keep wondering why people on NL think their actions or inactions typify that of every other person.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by gunners160(m): 6:17am On Nov 02, 2015
All of them na true,jor.What I 8 d most is this their stupid mentality that a guy should keep chasing a lady for donkey years to prove he is worthy of dating her,if not he is not worthy of her love.Funny enough some mumu guys support this stupid motion.Some ode belief this will make the guy to love her the most and at thesame time make the lady not to appear cheap.Forgeting that it is not how long it takes a guy to get a lady that matters but the content of the mind.Shmm,dhr brain needs rewiring those Ayamatanga hair they put on is reducing their thinking faculty

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by gunners160(m): 6:28am On Nov 02, 2015
chaxking:
If you cant do it,other can. What is the big deal in paying the transport fare of two random ladies without asking for their numbers?no be every guy be woman wrapper,some still get their brain intact. .
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 02, 2015
Food don land grin
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by chigoizie7(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2015
misspicy:

imagine talk undecided

Quote u anywhere? Are u kidding?

Ok, I will tell u, I ve paid transport fares to countless ladies that I don't even know or even hope of knowing them and. Didn't collect numbers neither did I strike a convo with them. And most of them will be waiting for me to ask for number, but I didn't. I am not the type of guy that hits on a random lady or the lady I just saw on the streets. @times, I just want some ladies to know that men can actually help or do u favor without anything in return. I have helped many ladies dat I don't even remember again, one is on my whatsapp now, telling me how I helped her when she came to wrte her postume in my skul then, when i Was still in skul, that's 4yrs now, she is thanking me now, but I really have forgotten that i met someone like her. So, quit your stereotypes.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by chigoizie7(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2015
chaxking:

He is actually correct, I have paid for tfare of many girls. I do so @tiimes because of the way they addressed the people in d bus, so calm and good. Sometimes to tell some stup!d girls that a guy can aswell pay and wouldn't want anything in return. That u are a woman wrapper does not mean all of us are the same.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by MsBliss(f): 7:44am On Nov 02, 2015
this is true.
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by oladman(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Una don thief my thread again cheesy

Cc
Lalasticlala

Naijaboiy I sight u oooo

Aboki tosyne2much, who dash u thread....this thread is written by me. If u try any fucking stuff ama sue u to court and u will die in prison. #Smellos
Re: Top 10 Mentality Of An Average Nigerian Lady by fejikudz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
you dey mind dem

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Am Madly In Luv With My Best Friend Girl Friend / Help,my Parents Are Ripping Me Off!!! / A Boy Asks A Teenage Girl For A Bra Photo, He Didnt Expect This Response, Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.