Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! (221095 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by richidinho(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omooba77:

You may be right.The truth is that we cheat.Compare Messi to Taiye Taiwo after years of playing

why not compare messi with Mikel?
how many members of the Argentine squad can you remember?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by SUPOL(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
Great Game
I saw
Nig 2:2 Mex
I saw penalties

Gudluck to naija
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Chyvy(f): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Well, let me book space grin I'll be back on thurs wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by hkidola00(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
blueto:
how do you suggest I say it then?
kk, sorry for my harsh word, but it d center of Chile dat is four hours behind....oda time zones varies, but ur rite wit d time all d same
no offence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by nigerianvenom(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omooba77:

You may be right.The truth is that we cheat.Compare Messi to Taiye Taiwo after years of playing

Was it only messi that played in that tournament?
Why not mention upto 7 argentine players in messi's level or even mikel's level.
Taye taiwo started having issues immediately he swapped club from marseile to ac milan, since then he hasn't picked up that form again and that is not peculiar to taiwo alone, it do happens to even greater players which u know.
The french player who is the record goal scorer in the u17 tournament back in 2001,wasn't even able to replicate the form that enabled him broke that record at club level. He went to Liverpool, atletico madrid, etc, yet couldn't replicate such form again. I bet if he were a Nigerian, u wud have said it was due to age.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by aspirebig: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is another opportunity for naija to beat them again like 2013.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by caprini1: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
killercute16:
Thats just it,once they start seeing that money in large,92.8% starts fumbling,they loose the passion for the game and focus on just the money.
Do you really blame them? some of this boys drink just garri after training.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please what is the time?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Moz22: 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
We are putting the white jersey, so I see a very one sided match and Nigeria will so much disgrace the mexicans. I love d white jersey...I bet it won't even look like a semi final
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ndejiko:
Please what is the time?
12:00am
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
blueto:

12:00am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by thedio(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2015
Nigeria has not been able to transform their u-17 perfomance to the senior level cos u-17 tourney is more about talent(crude talent) trust me if it come 2 soccer talent naija is d place 2 be beyond this level talent has 2 b refined together with science and technology of soccer which i beliv naija is far away frm. We play our model of football @ this stage while we copy european model for our senior national team and no one does it better than the owner.lastly until we r able 2 upgrade our football facilities and discourage our boys frm moving 2 europe @ a tender age to ensure that they fully dicover themselve and master their role our senior national team wil continue to strugle

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by abdulhosni619(m): 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
I trust these guys... I hope they will bring back the cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by fujirice: 5:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
hkidola00:
guys stop saying chile is four hour behind us....did u do geography or ur just saying random rubbish
Places to the east are ahead in time while places to the west are behind in time. This is because the earth rotates from West to East so places eastwards sees the sunlight first. Now tell me, is Chile to the east or west of Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by hkidola00(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
fujirice:

Places to the east are ahead in time while places to the west are behind in time. This is because the earth rotates from West to East so places eastwards sees the sunlight first. Now tell me, is Chile to the east or west of Nigeria?
nooooo, u don't her my own point, ur rite wit urs.....wot am saying is it d center of Chile dat is fours behind Nigeria, oda parts time varies
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by fujirice: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
hkidola00:
nooooo, u don't her my own point, ur rite wit urs.....wot am saying is it d center of Chile dat is fours behind Nigeria, oda parts time varies
OK but I doubt if there will be time difference within Chile cause it ran at the edge of the western part of the American continent. It's more like a coastal country. I may be wrong though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ogbonti: 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omooba77:

Agreed, Taiye Taiwo is ugly, but that does not mean he is older than Messi. Please stop destroying your country on social media. So Mikel is slow playing like a snail now means he cheated also? Or age is catching up with him? We all know that Messi has been taking human growth hormones because of his birth defects and that is legalised cheating by the soccer powers that be, Barcelona.. with all that speed and energy, he gave them trophy after trophy and stupefied the most gifted of players in his generation.
Who will call messi, Argentina and Barcelona out on that?

Oh I guess u will say that doesn't matter.yes, it does. So before u start talking thrash, know the facts and stfu!

The MRI bone scan of age verification is in use, and trust me, with all these results we are getting, FIFA is constantly testing the players to find a fault. So far so good, you and your cohorts have been put to shame. The boys are really U-17's, please stop hating and celebrate success..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by yetunsbay(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
robosky02:
lets go there
NIGERIA vs MEXICO

A reapeat of 2013 final pictures from the lat time we meet
>repeat >met
goodspeed eaglets
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Moahmed: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
blueto:

Whoops!

I concess that the Nigerian team is not deviod of age cheating, buy I can affirm that virtually every team in this competition are also guilty of it.

Besides, This current set of our u-17 lads appears to be juveniles. thus, age cheating have immensely reduced to an infinitesimal level in Nigeria.

I still think that the problem goes beyond the 'age cheating' because we should be winning the U-20 world cup trophy, because the duration that seperates the two competitions(u17 & u-20) is just two years interval.
they are supposed to maintain thesame or more level of vibrancy in u-20 competitions, because you don't expect mere two years to have a negative influence on them due to their ages.

You called two year mere, hmm you known nothing about football.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Moahmed: 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
profjustine:
Biafran coach and players making nigeria proud

fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by teepaul1: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dey r very good
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by mikron(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Napoleon55(m): 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
There are things extremely important for success most people don't know,and thank God the officials of this set of Eaglets knows the secret either by chance or by design.
Check the hair styles of each of the members of this present Golden eaglets and compare it to other remaining teams of this championship hair styles then u'll will understand what I'm talking about, *****DISCIPLINE***** HUMILITY***** FAITH***** and u will be rest assured that this trophy belongs to the Golden eaglets as long as they remain focused which I believe they will.
It's almost impossible for them to lose this trophy,they have all it takes to win this championship at this level. What they have is invisible,
At this level of the players career where their careers just kicked-off,it's imperative that their humility,discipline,loyalty etc level is at the optimum.
When I saw the hair styles of the last set of U-20 Manu's boys,I knew in my heart that they have lost some of the ingredients of success. Talents alone seldomly takes u to the top.
Isaac and kelechi might,just might be excused but this their hair styles is just uncalled for 4 now. Someone should talk to them.
An U-20 national team footballers are not supposed to carry just any kind of hair styles that pleases him. I don't have problems with the hair styles of already established footballers. Just the U-17/U-20.
Unless something beyond the control of the Eaglets happens,they are already as good as the Champions.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Fortunate017(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
odinese:
3-0 win for Nigeria. Then Mali v Nigeria final.
I don't want Mali to win. I fear they will win the cup if they reach the final. Superstition though.

Mali current U-17 team is like the golden eaglets of 2013.
Belgium like the Swedish of 2013 U-17 world cup.--3rd place best losers.

Mali top their group with 7 points. Drew with Belgium.
So did Golden eaglets of 2013. Top the group with 7 points and had a draw with the Swedish at the group stage. Won them at the semi-final.

If only Ecuador had qualify to the semi final,then it would be, Ecuador=Mexico 2013 team.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by acumennow: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omooba77:
Nigeria will play in the Semi final of onging FIFA U16 in Chile.Nigeria beat Brazil 3-0 to qualify for Thursday game.Nigerial is in pool position to defend her trophy.Nigeria will meet Mexico who beat Ecuador 2-0

Pool position? Is it swimming pool or which pool?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by pesuwe(m): 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
I trust our u-17 guys dey won't dissappoint us unlike our super eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Bowaley17(m): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Go Boys...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by hkidola00(m): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
fujirice:

OK but I doubt if there will be time difference within Chile cause it ran at the edge of the western part of the American continent. It's more like a coastal country. I may be wrong though.
yeah ur very current
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MeandSum: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

we were hoping and maintaing a resolute fidelity on the previous U-17 lads to evovle to the U-20 world cup and win it, since they did absolutely well in the U-17. but they ended up being one of the commiserated teams in the tornament.

this is because they are now virtually deviod of thesame level of dedication and passsion of which they formally possessed during the U-17 world cup. they played the U-17 world cup with great commitment because they know that it was an unprecedented vantage of displaying their phenomenal talents to the world, and most especially to secure the attention and the induction into some prestigious clubs, to play and earn in the top league and clubs!
At this stage, they are ready to do anything just to record an impressive performance.

But onces they have succesfully achieved this objective, they begin to exprience a frivolous and a declining enthusiasm for the national team. they no longer put in their best, because of they have gotten want they wanted.

And aslo because of the saying that 'Nigeria is not worth dieing for'
If any detrimental situation betide them during national football matches, they will be forgotten without any indemnification for them and their families.
Nigerias praise and consider you when you are active and yeilding great results, but they desert you in the time of adversity.
And I predicate that such pedestrian mindset by Nigerians is one of the major deterrents to them.

Good lord! must you use those big big words? it rendered your argument useless I must confess. nobody speaks like that. There're simpler words to use more effectively you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MeandSum: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Napoleon55:
There are things extremely important for success most people don't know,and thank God the officials of this set of Eaglets knows the secret either by chance or by design.
Check the hair styles of each of the members of this present Golden eaglets and compare it to other remaining teams of this championship hair styles then u'll will understand what I'm talking about, *****DISCIPLINE***** HUMILITY***** FAITH***** and u will be rest assured that this trophy belongs to the Golden eaglets as long as they remain focused which I believe they will.
It's almost impossible for them to lose this trophy,they have all it takes to win this championship at this level. What they have is invisible,
At this level of the players career where their careers just kicked-off,it's imperative that their humility,discipline,loyalty etc level is at the optimum.
When I saw the hair styles of the last set of U-20 Manu's boys,I knew in my heart that they have lost some of the ingredients of success. Talents alone seldomly takes u to the top.
Isaac and kelechi might,just might be excused but this their hair styles is just uncalled for 4 now. Someone should talk to them.
An U-20 national team footballers are not supposed to carry just any kind of hair styles that pleases him. I don't have problems with the hair styles of already established footballers. Just the U-17/U-20.
Unless something beyond the control of the Eaglets happens,they are already as good as the Champions.

hairstyles has nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by oladimeji0078(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Let eat them up like tuwo shikafa
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by oladimeji0078(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
robosky02:

lets go there

NIGERIA vs MEXICO

A reapeat of 2013 final pictures from the lat time we meet

let eat them up like tuwo shikafa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.