Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! (221323 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by cirmuell(m): 12:50am On Nov 05, 2015
Lol, ordinary clocktime some people no sabi...smh
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 05, 2015
PMB cancel d match till ministerial swaring-in
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by 2rez: 1:00am On Nov 05, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

we were hoping and maintaing a resolute fidelity on the previous U-17 lads to evovle to the U-20 world cup and win it, since they did absolutely well in the U-17. but they ended up being one of the commiserated teams in the tornament.

this is because they are now virtually deviod of thesame level of dedication and passsion of which they formally possessed during the U-17 world cup. they played the U-17 world cup with great commitment because they know that it was an unprecedented vantage of displaying their phenomenal talents to the world, and most especially to secure the attention and the induction into some prestigious clubs, to play and earn in the top league and clubs!
At this stage, they are ready to do anything just to record an impressive performance.

But onces they have succesfully achieved this objective, they begin to exprience a frivolous and a declining enthusiasm for the national team. they no longer put in their best, because of they have gotten want they wanted.

And aslo because of the saying that 'Nigeria is not worth dieing for'
If any detrimental situation betide them during national football matches, they will be forgotten without any indemnification for them and their families.
Nigerias praise and consider you when you are active and yeilding great results, but they desert you in the time of adversity.
And I predicate that such pedestrian mindset by Nigerians is one of the major deterrents to them.

Communication is when u pass ur message to people using simple, meaningful and comprehensive grammar. Kindly learn how to communicate mister. wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by klarrychenko94: 1:11am On Nov 05, 2015
To the peeps waiting patiently to watch the match, note that the match is coming up on Friday 12:00am not today
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by olapluto(m): 1:24am On Nov 05, 2015
What if Mexico score first? how do we respond?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 2:32am On Nov 05, 2015
abbccc:
[size=16pt]APART FROM WATCHING THE MATCHES ON THE INTERNET, WHO HAS EVER WATCHED OUR FIFA U-17 FOITBALL MATCHES ON DSTV CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER NAIJA TV CHANNELS...S(HE) SHOULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW...THANKS[/size]
Forget DSTV, if you dey lag and have good terrestial antenna. These stations do broadcast all eaglets matches live
NTA10, AIT, TVC, OGTV, DBN
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 2:33am On Nov 05, 2015
olapluto:
What if Mexico score first? how do we respond?
By scoring twice

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ChynoBEATS: 3:37am On Nov 05, 2015
femi4:
Forget DSTV, if you dey lag and have good terrestial antenna. These stations do broadcast all eaglets matches live

OGtv n DbN ... Shey dem still dey show?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by MAXRICHADO: 5:39am On Nov 05, 2015
I think the eaglets has beta chances over mexicans, judging by their recent antecedent.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 5:43am On Nov 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

OGtv n DbN ... Shey dem still dey show?
yes
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Kbs468(m): 5:55am On Nov 05, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

So this is where you are. Ignoring me?
lol. Mr president I actually lost my phone and I am yet to replace it oo. I only came on here through a sister's phone oo. Besides I dont get mentions anymore since B15 thread, so I only respond when I log into threads to read backlog pages nee oo. Hope you are good. Honestly I have missed everyone, pls extend my regard to all and sundry
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Kbs468(m): 6:03am On Nov 05, 2015
femi4:
Not only in Lagos but all NTA and AIT stations across Nigeria on Terrestial broadcast (from local Antenna) only while startimes has the multichoice broadcast right
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by topsy23: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2015
What time is the match?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by profsalvage: 6:06am On Nov 05, 2015
blueto:

first, I wasn't 'arguing'

secondly, people were able to decipher what I was saying.

please absquatulate from engaging in calumniating infractions.

its discombobulating!

You wan kill am !!!abeg take am easy oh make u no con go shit for body.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by DrHighchief(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2015
Omooba77:
we always do well in this competion,but it has not translate to senior world cup.
U r right. After all d successes @ dis level, I tot by now we ought to have won d senior world cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Wallade(m): 7:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Hello op, please edit your post. There is nothing like 12:00am. What we have is either 12:00 noon or 12:00 midnight. I assume you were referring to 12:00 midnight.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2015
Wallade:
Hello op, please edit your post. There is nothing like 12:00am. What we have is either 12:00 noon or 12:00 midnight. I assume you were referring to 12:00 midnight.
Mr english,teach us more...12:00am is still the same as 12:00 midnight......
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by WithX(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2015
karmy:
Mr english,teach us more...12:00am is still the same as 12:00 midnight......
abio.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 9:35am On Nov 05, 2015
Kbs468:

Not only in Lagos but all NTA and AIT stations across Nigeria on Terrestial broadcast (from local Antenna) only while startimes has the multichoice broadcast right
Some of the staions listed above can't be gotten outside lag
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by kengy: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2015
The eaglets will fly above El tri boys.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by WithX(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2015
Wallade:
Thanks for this educative info sir. Me self don dey suspect teytey say this my chinko phone get bug, imagine when I wan check time yesterday afternoon the phone come dey write 12:25pm instead or 12:25noon.
thank God the phone still dey under warranty, I go rush go return am now before it start writing 12:00am instead of 12:00midnight.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by moscoe(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2015
Omooba77:
we always do well in this competion,but it has not translate to senior world cup.

This is true. For example this same Brazil team Nigeria beat by 3-0 will grow up and become Brazilian team that this same players from Nigeria cannot challenge in any international competition like senior world cup. Why is it that we fail to develop our footballers to withstand future challenges from junior to senior level in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:06am On Nov 05, 2015
2rez:

Communication is when u pass ur message to people using simple, meaningful and comprehensive grammar. Kindly learn how to communicate mister. wink
Why castigate him?
Everyone is chanced to air his view,don't tell me you knew not what he tries bring out from his post.He has only been formal,which I bet you could as well do better.You could chose to type in pidgin or any sort of.Once your point is clear.I want to believe there is nothing much special in what he had typed,so,to say.
BTW;
@Blueto keep developing your self,it might eventually be your uniqueness in person.But sincerely,we need not necessary have to be casual on this educative forum in the first place.So keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 10:19am On Nov 05, 2015
kengy:
The eaglets will fly above El tri boys.
As much as I want to agree with you but;
The Mexicans have gotten a very strong and tight defence(Massive defence)!
Creative midfield and wings,nice turning or curve,good ball control or trapping,nice,two touches,skillful,sharp strike force,clean in play,low reckless tackle,dribbles,quite little,more of team play,though possess,individual talents,tall and strong,mostly at defence,invariably plays mature football.
Eaglet has been good too but we lack possession of the ball much like I would have woant,neither do they play perfect football.Could their trick works once again?We got some things to put in place and work on!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2015
JSMMUYIWA:

As much as I want to agree with you but;
The Mexicans have gotten a very strong and tight defence(Massive defence)!
Creative midfield and wings,nice turning or curve,good ball control or trapping,nice,two touches,skillful,sharp strike force,clean in play,low reckless tackle,dribbles,quite little,more of team play,though possess,individual talents,tall and strong,mostly at defence,invariably plays mature football.

Eaglet has been good too but we lack possession of the ball much like I would have woant,neither do they play perfect football.Could their trick works once again?We got some things to put in place and work on!
Let me quote you cos I know Mexico won't be able to do half of what you listed above. The truth is Mexico has not really face tough opponents so far in this competition apart from Germany in the group stage, infact Mexico drew goalless with Australia.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by confun: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2015
My mind just dey on ds match, even as I dey for my workplace, my mind is really on ds match....
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Burger01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2015
Goodluck to our boys. smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by banio: 12:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
Time runs from 00:00 to 23:59 and then 00:00. So what rubbish are U guys writing. Pls receive sense.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by purplekayc(m): 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
12 midnight?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by banio: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin Nigeria match is 00:00 on Friday
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2015
There is hope for us if football should follow normal curve. Mexico and Australia played 0-0 and Nigeria won Australia by 6-0. We will boss them big time. 4-0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.