Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! (221347 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Kbs468(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

we were hoping and maintaing a resolute fidelity on the previous U-17 lads to evovle to the U-20 world cup and win it, since they did absolutely well in the U-17. but they ended up being one of the commiserated teams in the tornament.

this is because they are now virtually deviod of thesame level of dedication and passsion of which they formally possessed during the U-17 world cup. they played the U-17 world cup with great commitment because they know that it was an unprecedented vantage of displaying their phenomenal talents to the world, and most especially to secure the attention and the induction into some prestigious clubs, to play and earn in the top league and clubs!
At this stage, they are ready to do anything just to record an impressive performance.

But onces they have succesfully achieved this objective, they begin to exprience a frivolous and a declining enthusiasm for the national team. they no longer put in their best, because of they have gotten want they wanted.

And aslo because of the saying that 'Nigeria is not worth dieing for'
If any detrimental situation betide them during national football matches, they will be forgotten without any indemnification for them and their families.
Nigerias praise and consider you when you are active and yeilding great results, but they desert you in the time of adversity.
And I predicate that such pedestrian mindset by Nigerians is one of the major deterrents to them.
Brother, in as much as I would like to agree with you from the beginning, I will also disagree with you about their reasons for not performing at the highest level.
Aside the fact that club side commitment which is proportional to input and output that ultimately lead to National invitation at the Super Eagles level, simply put these players live large during their footballing career which is usually short and they dont return home to come and invest after retirement, rather they will stay put and be paying huge tax bills b4 they will finally return home when things have already fallen apart.
Secondly, these players gets a minimum of $5000 per match *just convert that into Naira and see* apart from the return flight tickets to and fro their various club base and this does not also include the daily camping allowances oo
Thirdly, if you know the number of unemployed youths with BSc, BA, NCE, ND, MSc, MBA etc rooming the street and you are expecting the Nigerian government to be spending and catering for the welfare of these footballers after retirement when you know very well that FIFA gives equal amount to all federations irrespective of a country's population. The only other means of getting more money by every federation aside the FG allocation is via sponsorships and that can only come forth when the senior Team is doing successfully well as well as the local league doing same.
Pls just try and grab what i am saying here as I couldn't go through to edit anything
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Kbs468(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:
modified

The Kick off time for Nigeria is 12:00am

Fifa revealed it to be 20:00(8pm), and they are 4 hours behind us

If the FIFA time is 20:00 GMT, then it is 9:00pm Nigerian time, so pls confirm if is GMT or not
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by shizzy7(f): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahahaha............. He's simply a master in the art of Sesquipedalianism..........*smiles*

Hahahahaha........ I find it kinda awesome!

*smiles*

limit the way you interact in a grandiloquent manner. Don't let it look like you are speaking in tongues..
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kbs468:

If the FIFA time is 20:00 GMT, then it is 9:00pm Nigerian time, so pls confirm if is GMT or not
its 12am. Check FIFA website and click "local time"
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by king100(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2015
Nigeria U17 vs Mexico U17

Time: 20.00 (12am Nigerian Time)

Date: Thursday, November 5 (Friday, November 6 in Nigeria)

Venue: Estadio Municipal Ester Roa

City: Concepcion
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2015
the match is on friday morning at 12am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
But "tongues" is the language of some spiritually-inclined ones who understand its dynamics and usage....... Like me *smiles*

But this isn't "tongues"........ This is English at its "Sesquipedalianic" and "Bogus" best....... I only used one word depicting sesquipedalianism and u term it grandiloquent manner of interaction??

This is preposterous I tell you............*smiles*.

Lugubrious I tell you.............*smiles*.

Absolutely....... uhm.... Uhm...... U know what?? Forget it...... *smiles*
........................................................................................

^^^^
Now "that" is me being a "little"..... Well..... Crazy...

*smiles* It's good to have fun sometimes......

Sometimes, it's good to sit back and observe the "funny sides" of life...... Being too serious all the time can make one miss some of life's pleasures.....

**smiles**

HURDLE UP GOLDEN EAGLETS, EARLY FRIDAY MORNING HOURS IS THE TIME THE MEXICANS LICK THE DUST...... IT WILL BE TOUGH BUT I BELIEVE WE'LL BE TOO STRONG FOR THEM.........*smiles*

shizzy7:
limit the way you interact in a grandiloquent manner. Don't let it look like you are speaking in tongues..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
chrisbaba1:
the match is on friday morning at 12am
Don't mind the mod, he doesn't know when Thursday ends

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by agborodun: 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2015

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Walelavender(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

we were hoping and maintaing a resolute fidelity on the previous U-17 lads to evovle to the U-20 world cup and win it, since they did absolutely well in the U-17. but they ended up being one of the commiserated teams in the tornament.

this is because they are now virtually deviod of thesame level of dedication and passsion of which they formally possessed during the U-17 world cup. they played the U-17 world cup with great commitment because they know that it was an unprecedented vantage of displaying their phenomenal talents to the world, and most especially to secure the attention and the induction into some prestigious clubs, to play and earn in the top league and clubs!
At this stage, they are ready to do anything just to record an impressive performance.

But onces they have succesfully achieved this objective, they begin to exprience a frivolous and a declining enthusiasm for the national team. they no longer put in their best, because of they have gotten want they wanted.

If any detrimental situation betide them during national football matches, they will be forgotten without any indemnification for them and their families.
Nigerias praise and consider you when you are active and yeilding great results, but they desert you in the time of adversity.
And I predicate that such pedestrian mindset by Nigerians is one of the major deterrents to them.
Honourable Patrick in the making....grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Walelavender(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:
Osimhen a goal away from all-time World Cup record

Golden Eaglets striker, Victor Osimhen, is now one goal away from equalizing the all-time goals record of nine goals in the FIFA U17 World Cup.

Osimhen is not only the 2015 U-17 World Cup top goal-scorer with 8 goals but he is also only one goal away from matching France’s Florentine Sinama Pongolle and mali’s Souleyman Coulibally all-time record of 9 goals. He came close to adding his second goal in Sunday’s quarter-final against Brazil but he was denied by goalkeeper, Juliano.

He is also on his way to be the 3rd Nigerian to win the Adidas award as the tournament top goal-scorer after Wilson Oruma in Japan 1993 with 6 goals and Macauley Chrisantus in Korea 2007 with 7 goals.

http://en.starafrica.com/football/u-17-world-cup-osimhen-on-the-verge-of-making-history.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by lastpage: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:

I presume that one of the reasons for the impermanence and indubitable failure to implicitly transits translate/transit? the sublime performance to the senior world cup is because of lack of steadfastness by homogeneous set of players.

[size=18pt]Kai! shocked shocked shocked See Grammar!![/size]

Must you murder English, just to make your points?

Abeg, easy o.

Prof Obiagbhon or what?
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2015
all this big big grammar you people are sharing here, hmmm diaris God oo.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Lordfave(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by TemiOlagoke(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2015
I just saw it on Fifa.com that the match is billed to take place on Thursday, 8:00 pm local time that makes it 12:00 am on Friday here in Nigeria. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by shopandmall(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omooba77:
Nigeria will play in the Semi final of onging FIFA U16 in Chile.Nigeria beat Brazil 3-0 to qualify for Thursday game.Nigerial is in pool position to defend her trophy.Nigeria will meet Mexico who beat Ecuador 2-0

what it looked like between the two teams two years ago,
Nigeria vs mexico at the last under 17 world cup
http://www.storystorytv.com/video/category/sports/nigeria-6-mexico-1-mundial-u-17-de-emiratos-arabes.html
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by shopandmall(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
king100:

Nigeria U17 vs Mexico U17

Time: 20.00 (12am Nigerian Time)

Date: Thursday, November 5 (Friday, November 6 in Nigeria)

Venue: Estadio Municipal Ester Roa

City: Concepcion

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.storystorytv.com/video.html?task=get.embed&amp;id=668&amp;width=560&amp;height=315" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by adamsdauptmist(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
blueto:

On top wetin nau.........all dis english on top wetin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by yomalex(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2015
Omooba77 Bros no vex o abeg change time it's either 12 noon or 12 midnight
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Visocrate(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
let's predict the scores its going to be 4 : 2 in favour of Nigeria
I said it before 4:2 now I believe if I tell you guy the score on the final day you will not doubt me
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2015
The match is on Friday early morning. Mexico - Nigeria 06.11.15 00:00. Take note of that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by abbccc(m): 11:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
[size=16pt]APART FROM WATCHING THE MATCHES ON THE INTERNET, WHO HAS EVER WATCHED OUR FIFA U-17 FOITBALL MATCHES ON DSTV CHANNELS OR ANY OTHER NAIJA TV CHANNELS...S(HE) SHOULD PLEASE LET ME KNOW...THANKS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by rozayx5(m): 11:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
any stream link??

pleae share
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by purplekayc(m): 11:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
About to start,?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
Kbs468:

So this is where you are. Ignoring me?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by elbinmanny(m): 11:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Make I go on gen embarassed
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by elbinmanny(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Pls which station is showing...
Or make I go watch am for my landlord daughter room undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by nov19(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2015
Has the match started, cos NTA dey show sometin else Oooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Rochero(m): 12:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Who is watching the match?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.