Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! (221319 Views)

France Vs Croatia: Russia 2018 Final (4 - 2) On 15th July 2018 / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:20pm On Nov 05, 2015
But today is 5th of Nov and 12:00am don pass

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by naptu2: 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
femi4:
Forget DSTV, if you dey lag and have good terrestial antenna. These stations do broadcast all eaglets matches live
NTA10, AIT, TVC, OGTV, DBN

And NTA2 Channel 5
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by naptu2: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
But today is 5th of Nov and 12:00am don pass

grin

They meant to write 12am on Nov 6th.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by purplekayc(m): 12:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
Vig86:
There is hope for us if football should follow normal curve. Mexico and Australia played 0-0 and Nigeria won Australia by 6-0. We will boss them big time. 4-0
you can't judge like that
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by ubabike: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
wishes them good luck
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by prinsam30: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Nothing like 12:00am and nothing like 12:00 midnight....
Nigeria match is 00:00 on Friday, if you doubt it, go google am make you see

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by purplekayc(m): 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
prinsam30:

today is Thursday it would be friday wen it gets to midnight
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2015
naptu2:

And NTA2 Channel 5
oh yes
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
prinsam30:

if you do maths for school, that is 12:00 am Fri

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by phiszo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
prinsam30:

12-hour time format : 12:00am
24-hour time format: 00.00

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by phiszo(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
banio:
Time runs from 00:00 to 23:59 and then 00:00. So what rubbish are U guys writing. Pls receive sense.
12-hour time format : 12:00am
24-hour time format: 00.00
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2015
Kick-off time is:
Thursday Midnight
or Friday 00:00hrs
or Friday 12:00am

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Olamyyde(m): 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Xhaka:
I actually watched the Brazil vs Nigeria match on my tecno phone
using my Mobdro App cheesy
Which channel?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Ndmichaels(m): 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2015
Each time a nigerian player tops the goalscorers' chart in this youth tourney,Nigeria have always gone home with the trophy.Now our very own Victor Osihmen is top of the chart with 8 goals,and have practically bagged the award with two games to spare,is it too early to say 'Congrats' in advance to our darling Golden Eaglets for lifting this 'usual' trophy again?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by bigtt76(f): 1:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hahaha ...I remember that agbaya captain - Fortune wonder where he is now. He should be like 28 years old now by football age and maybe 45 years old by his father's calculation grin useless people

nerodenero:
Of recent, we have been getting it right with the Eaglet and age cheats has reduced drastically. It's just a matter before this yield the desired result for the country. The golden era of good football beckons and when that time comes, we might even surpass our all time best FIFA ranking which was fifth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by EngrEkeson: 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
blueto:
Osimhen a goal away from all-time World Cup record

Golden Eaglets striker, Victor Osimhen, is now one goal away from equalizing the all-time goals record of nine goals in the FIFA U17 World Cup.

Osimhen is not only the 2015 U-17 World Cup top goal-scorer with 8 goals but he is also only one goal away from matching France’s Florentine Sinama Pongolle and mali’s Souleyman Coulibally all-time record of 9 goals. He came close to adding his second goal in Sunday’s quarter-final against Brazil but he was denied by goalkeeper, Juliano.

He is also on his way to be the 3rd Nigerian to win the Adidas award as the tournament top goal-scorer after Wilson Oruma in Japan 1993 with 6 goals and Macauley Chrisantus in Korea 2007 with 7 goals.

http://en.starafrica.com/football/u-17-world-cup-osimhen-on-the-verge-of-making-history.html
blueto:
VICTOR OSIMHEN WILL SET A NEW RECORD AS THE ALL-TIME GOAL SCORER WITH A HATRICK TODAY.

Golden Eaglets striker, Victor Osimhen, is now one goal away from equalizing the all-time goals record of nine goals in the FIFA U17 World Cup.

Osimhen is not only the 2015 U-17 World Cup top goal-scorer with 8 goals but he is also only one goal away from matching France’s Florentine Sinama Pongolle and mali’s Souleyman Coulibally all-time record of 9 goals. He came close to adding his second goal in Sunday’s quarter-final against Brazil but he was denied by goalkeeper, Juliano.

He is also on his way to be the 3rd Nigerian to win the Adidas award as the tournament top goal-scorer after Wilson Oruma in Japan 1993 with 6 goals and Macauley Chrisantus in Korea 2007 with 7 goals.

http://en.starafrica.com/football/u-17-world-cup-osimhen-on-the-verge-of-making-history.html
blueto:

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by fada11(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
wishing them success and great victory to the finals. embarassedwishing them success and great victory to the finals.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by unclepetere(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Omooba77:
Nigeria will play in the Semi final of onging FIFA U16 in Chile.Nigeria beat Brazil 3-0 to qualify for Thursday game.Nigerial is in pool position to defend her trophy.Nigeria will meet Mexico who beat Ecuador 2-0
gud to go
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by dassyslimmy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
naija all d way
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by thetelz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
femi4:
Let me quote you cos I know Mexico won't be able to do half of what you listed above. The truth is Mexico has not really face tough opponents so far in this competition apart from Germany in the group stage, infact Mexico drew goalless with Australia.
I would have been glad if they could not deliver like I saw them did,previously.But then,this is football,this present Eaglet eam has a shortcoming of no complete dominance of possession.Their passes are not satisfying or close to that of 2013 set.
This keeps one upset,as per a side that can punish mistake, even by d slightest chance as seen in their Ecuador encounter.I am taking our forwardout of this.Our defence and midfield,mostly midfield is the worst link of our team.
What need be done is to protect our defence from unnecessary or rather early goal conceded.If this could be done,then we are on course,then,other things follows too.
Had Brazil took their chances in the opening minutes,it might be a different story.But then this is Mexico not Brazil.Mexico would rather want to defend till final whistle if opportune to score first.(Especially the opening minutes).

Our team has been mostly slow in opening minutes of this tournament so far.

Wish the Eaglets the best,by GOD'S Grace.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Smooyis(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2015
Golden eaglets go for gold.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by 2sex(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
2rez:

Communication is when u pass ur message to people using simple, meaningful and comprehensive grammar. Kindly learn how to communicate mister. wink
seriously. I didn't want to say anything initially until I saw your post... A LOT OF the words he used ARE WRONG, ABUSED AND MISUSED.. RUN some through google and see.... for example: "i concess" please what is concess mbok? I just hate such display of stupidity... angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by robosky02(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
lets go there

Head coach Emmanuel Amuneke talks to the players Wednesday, 4 November 2015

CHIGUAYANTE, CHILE - NOVEMBER 03: Head coach Emmanuel Amuneke talks to the players during a Nigeria training session during the FIFA U-17 World Cup Chile 2015 at Estadio Municipal on November 3, 2015 in Chiguayante, Chile. (Photo by Alex Grimm - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
this is the picture of a boy from my place who plays for Nigeria u15, his name is okeke Augustine and his elder bro is a very close friend of my. the reason I have to post his picture here now is, if eventually he is taken to the u17 tomorrow, some disgruntled elements will start shouting over age. he is the person in the front. he is such a nice player to the extent they feature him in the December league they play in their village with people four times his age.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
was just having some little hitches uploading the picture but it OK now.

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by wordychap: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2015
Xhaka:
I actually watched the Brazil vs Nigeria match on my tecno phone
using my Mobdro App cheesy
On which channel?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by 2rez: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
2sex:
seriously. I didn't want to say anything initially until I saw your post... A LOT OF the words he used ARE WRONG, ABUSED AND MISUSED.. RUN some through google and see.... for example: "i concess" please what is concess mbok? I just hate such display of stupidity... angry angry angry angry

cheesy cheesy. U wey get this moniker ehn. U be 2sex, me be 2rez, u go pay for that 2 oh smiley. See rhymes onpoint grin. While reading through his commentary, seriously i was smiling. @ some point, i fast warded the reading to the conclusive part. Oginni. Sufficient for the day, i mean yesterday is the stress there of cheesy. Make man no add join hin stress wey he never contain. Am telling u, he wldnt have wasted such space if he had used simple grammar. No be display of stupidity, maybe he is trying to sell himself as a grammarian undecided. Lol@ u ran some through google. U get time oh. :DNairaland is full of comedians lately smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by daviesmania(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
Omooba77:
Nigeria will play in the Semi final of onging FIFA U16 in Chile.Nigeria beat Brazil 3-0 to qualify for Thursday game.Nigerial is in pool position to defend her trophy.Nigeria will meet Mexico who beat Ecuador 2-0
pls which DSTV channel will show this match.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by Segadem(m): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2015
blueto:

first, I wasn't 'arguing'
secondly, people were able to decipher what I was saying.
please absquatulate from engaging in calumniating infractions.
its discombobulating!
I'm sure this man just came from Pluto.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: FIFA U-17 Semi Final 4 - 2 Full Time! by femi4: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
JSMMUYIWA:

I would have been glad if they could not deliver like I saw them did,previously.But then,this is football,this present Eaglet eam has a shortcoming of no complete dominance of possession.Their passes are not satisfying or close to that of 2013 set.
This keeps one upset,as per a side that can punish mistake, even by d slightest chance as seen in their Ecuador encounter.I am taking our forwardout of this.Our defence and midfield,mostly midfield is the worst link of our team.
What need be done is to protect our defence from unnecessary or rather early goal conceded.If this could be done,then we are on course,then,other things follows too.
Had Brazil took their chances in the opening minutes,it might be a different story.But then this is Mexico not Brazil.Mexico would rather want to defend till final whistle if opportune to score first.(Especially the opening minutes).

Our team has been mostly slow in opening minutes of this tournament so far.

Wish the Eaglets the best,by GOD'S Grace.
Your problem is that you are comparing eaglets with the 2013 set and not their counterparts in this tournament.
The eaglets has the highest rate of conversion of chances in this tourney. What is the use of ball possession if you can't convert your chances.
Mexico had a jolly ride till now, their defence is not as good as you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr. II - Rematch (Live Updates) / Nigeria Vs Mali: FIFA U-17 World Cup Final (2 - 0) On 8th November, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.