Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,727 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? (1190 Views)

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
i will say mine is too much of pretence....lolz over sabi

Add yours
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by thebestonearth(m): 10:12pm On Nov 01, 2015
engees001:
i will say mine is too much of pretence....lolz over sabi

Add yours
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by sexysegggs: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
I will say I dislike their fake lives. padded yans, shadow faces, fake virginia and many fakes things they do.
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by falconey(m): 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
hmmmm thinking
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hey! Ask the Ladies too...angry cry
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hey! Ask the Ladies too...angry cry
Share ur thought
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by guente02(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Dull boring and not romantic girl. When we are friends and dating respectively.
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by cosby02(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fake smiles undecided
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by sinaj(f): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
Arrogant proud guyz undecided
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
Noisy,stubborn,talkative... Those with lack f self discipline
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by naijaboiy: 10:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Nagging.

Girls with yam legs undecided
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by obiaguna(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
Immaturity.
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
Oh my gosh where should I even start grin

Lemme just say idiocy and leave it at that
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by Creamz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Fake life. The ladies claiming what they are not. Why can't you just be yourself. Works for most ladies i know.
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by AgbalagbaOle: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2015
pretence..
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by darkskingoddess(f): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2015
Arrogant and egotistical angry
Re: Guys/Ladies What Are The Things You Detest Most around opposite sex? by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2015
Ugly face, Flirting around any fine boi u see, u wan date all of dem? angry . Like some ladies shud go getta life!!

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Question Of The Week! / Guys And Ladies,share Your Best Sex Positions. / She Is Tempting Me Ahhh God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.