Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Hillarious Question Of The Week! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hillarious Question Of The Week! (1194 Views)

Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? / (hillarious photo) When guys Finally Buy a Boxer After Long Complaint Frm Gf / See This Hillarious Sex Machine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Question Of The Week! by donTbone(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Oya come in and comment o...

Rules:
No mofos allowed.
Beefing allowed, but do it quietely. Dont wake the sleeping lion.
You can woo as you like.
Make sure of all, you are making sense.

cc: iamLegend1
cuteHector
adebimpe

Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by benedictnsi(m): 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lolllzzz na our ancestors grin
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by IamLEGEND1: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:
Oya come in and comment o...

Rules:
No mofos allowed.
Beefing allowed, but do it quietely. Dont wake the sleeping lion.
You can woo as you like.
Make sure of all, you are making sense.

cc: íamlegend1
cuteHēctor

Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by donTbone(m): 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Aliens
And wah are the Aliens using the money for?
Do they have houses and road construction projection like
9ja
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by donTbone(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

grin
The ancestors must be using jacuzzi, eating pizza, never resting in their graves!

The ancestors must be crazy!
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by IamLEGEND1: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

9ja
To create weapons they will use to colonise the earth in the near future. word on the street is they've already sent their scouts to monitor our behavior
Some of them are on NL,you see them with fake DPs everywhere.
but I doubt they'll want to colonise 9ja sha.... our problems pass their power.
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by benedictnsi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

9ja

Lwkm gringringrin
Maybe the Aliens Wana use it and buy heaven gringrin or to pay their own debt which they owe other people gringrin ... Lmao
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by donTbone(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

To create weapons they will use to colonise the earth in the near future. word on the street is they've already sent their scouts to monitor our behavior
Some of them are on NL,you see them with fake DPs everywhere.
but I doubt they'll want to colonise 9ja sha.... our problems pass their power.

grin grin grin grin grin
Thunder fire the aliens, in and outside the plane EARTH!
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by McCarlito(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
benedictnsi:
The ancestors are still occupied at the moment eating Chickens and Drinking Schnapps grin grin grin
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by donTbone(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lwkm gringringrin
Maybe the Aliens Wana use it and buy heaven gringrin or to pay their own debt which they owe other people gringrin ... Lmao
The aliens must be very stewpid!
They cant even overlook common 40trillion angry
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by benedictnsi(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

grin
The ancestors must be using jacuzzi, eating pizza, never resting in their graves!

The ancestors must be crazy!

Lwkm.... You think say our ancestors no get their own LAMBORGHINI, FERRARI, G-WAGON, ESTATES, HOTELS, etc...... Ok, if you doubt me, ask your self where king Solomon dey and d kind car weh he go d use now grin
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by IamLEGEND1: 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:
grin grin grin grin grin Thunder fire the aliens, in and outside the plane EARTH!

Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by Cutehector(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lol they will throw d money into space..
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by donTbone(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lwkm.... You think say our ancestors no get their own LAMBORGHINI, FERRARI, G-WAGON, ESTATES, HOTELS, etc...... Ok, if you doubt me, ask your self where king Solomon dey and d kind car weh he go d use now grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Na bad guy you wan be so!
And you eventually got me laffing!
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by benedictnsi(m): 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
donTbone:

grin grin grin grin grin Na bad guy you wan be so! And you eventually got me laffing!
gringringrin Na true na..... Or how you reason am grin
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by LordAdam: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
I guess the thread was opened for laughs. But if it wasn't, let me give you a perspective that makes it understandable.

In a scenario that I had an empty account last month. Only to receive 50k later in the month and subsequently spent all of the 50k in the same month. Technically, I'm broke. However, economically the volume of my transaction for last month is N100k.

Similarly, say in a closed economy, A borrowed B 50k, then B borrowed C 20k from the 50k, the total debt profile of the economy of A, B, and C is 70k.

The world is a mess financially, and this is why there's the saying that accountants can make or break an organization, it's all about twisting the figures.

You'll be amazed how investment bankers at top-flight banks create investment portfolios with the sole aim of siphoning money from rich clients. If I'm you, I will ignore the numbers unless you need it to satisfy your interests.

Punchline: Whatsapp was sold for $18b, they weren't making up to $100m annually when they were sold. Volkswagen made annual sales of over $400b but have a valuation of around $130b.

Leave the real thang for the experts.
Re: Hillarious Question Of The Week! by donTbone(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2015
LordAdam:
I guess the thread was opened for laughs. But if it wasn't, let me give you a perspective that makes it understandable.

In a scenario that I had an empty account last month. Only to receive 50k later in the month and subsequently spent all of the 50k in the same month. Technically, I'm broke. However, economically the volume of my transaction for last month is N100k.

Similarly, say in a closed economy, A borrowed B 50k, then B borrowed C 20k from the 50k, the total debt profile of the economy of A, B, and C is 70k.

The world is a mess financially, and this is why there's the saying that accountants can make or break an organization, it's all about twisting the figures.

You'll be amazed how investment bankers at top-flight banks create investment portfolios with the sole aim of siphoning money from rich clients. If I'm you, I will ignore the numbers unless you need it to satisfy your interests.

Punchline: Whatsapp was sold for $18b, they weren't making up to $100m annually when they were sold. Volkswagen made annual sales of over $400b but have a valuation of around $130b.

Leave the real thang for the experts.

Hmmmmmm... making some sense there! cool

(1) (Reply)

Video – Bangingtape Of Lagos Babe Adeola Leaked. / Mila Kunis Hubby, Ashton Kutcher In A Thai Massage Joint / Women: Here Is How To Get Rid Of Fallen Br3ast And Make Them Stand Firm Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.