Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG (16821 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Osinbajo, Ambode And Ajimobi / Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos / Osinbajo, Ambode, Obaseki Visit Tinubu & Wife In His Bourdillon Mansion - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by Adeiza4real(m): 11:19am On Nov 02, 2015
UNILAG don produce
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by LIBRAGOLD: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2015
All they know is photos every time instead of paying serious attention to MOWE/IBAFO road.

Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by deebsman1(m): 11:29am On Nov 02, 2015
Am i d only person noticing this, this Viviangist, i dunno who ever she/he is, but i think am seeing another linda ikeji in the making, carrying just so many news of recent, sure she would be getting lotta traffics on her/his blog right......maybe another banana island landlord is in the making smiley smiley
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by ctoon(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2015
Fucking things
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by Orikinla(m): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2015
Smartresult:
What is the essense of all these when just Five month some Nigerians, foreign investors have already started losing confidence in the new government, this is not far fetch from the fact that buhari has not appointed ministers to constitute his cabinet.
Some foreign media has already painted the new government as slow, notable among them is the Bloomberg, a New York based magazine with its popular post “from change champion to baba go slow.” Some Nigerians has already lost the hope they have for this government. This is evident from their continue reading

. Who told foreign investors are losing interest in investing in Nigeria? Do you know how many foreign investors are investing in Eko Atlantic City and Abuja Centenary City?
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by aseroy20(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2015
aare07:
One day, I will receive an Award from my University as Osinbanjo and Co did.
#irepFederalUniversityLokoja
bro are u guys currently in session cos TFN is affecting us
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by aare07(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2015
aseroy20:
bro are u guys currently in session cos TFN is affecting us
Yes. 5th week
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by soochukwu(m): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
My friend stop miss leading unsuspecting public so as to steal from them,i am warning you
CheapData19:
(3
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by Shebol01: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
This is the best comment on the entire NL threads smiley
macklef:
Unilag has a strong alumnus thats y Maulag never saw the break of dawn
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by Bamz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
divinehand2003:
Awards awards awards everywhere especially to the political class, meaningless awards in truth. What have they achieved so far to turn the Nigerian condition around. Nothing!!!!

Calm down, stand out in your field, and people will recognise you.
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by dwesternmall: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by Divepen1(m): 1:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG by Ephreboh(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2015
coolshegs10:
dats ok. i will be honoured by my uni one day in Jesus name,amen.Repping #FUTA.
dats ma hommie 4rm d same sch;dat 2500 capacity won't b enuf wen receivn ours'.
#team_AGE
#team_SEET
#team_FUTA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Attends His First Ever Governors Forum Meeting(pics) / Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout / We Fight Insurgents With Locally Made Rocket Launchers – Airforce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.