Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,708 members, 7,844,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE (56124 Views)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / Oil Price Slides But Market Remains Cautious Over Nigerian Militants / Do Not Fall For These Scam!!!! ( Screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE by Luckymay(f): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2015
I received an sms on the day of the deadline asking me to follow a particular link to confirm my BVN registration...... I didn't even wait to finish the sms before pressing the delete button. Thanks to dear Nairaland, i was made aware of the scam strategy before the message came in, otherwise am certain i would have fallen victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE by flightz(f): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
shokky24:
Hope av not been scammed sha
Cos i saw a message from first bank they said i should text my bvn nom and acct nom to them which i did
But av not seen any alert
you would soon receive alert, don't worry. You better run to the bank and make complaint. I wonder why Nigerians are easily scamed. Someone called me 3days ago to help him attend to a msg he received from FirstBank, he gave me his acc no nd BVN only for me to go thru d msg nd discovered a potential scam.. If he had not been busy he would have responded to the text without calling me to help out and we all know what the possible outcome could be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

i Will Give 3 Nairalanders My Life Changing Import Guide For Free. Ends In Hrs!! / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. / Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.