Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,832 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? (1327 Views)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / I Still Love You Halfricanadian. / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by missmary(f): 8:13am On Nov 02, 2015
Many people might not have thought bout this but its something you should consider.

Many guys love their lady's Boobies wink no doubt, Godforbid it happens to anyone but as a guy that worships breasts.. Would you still love your bae the same without those bags to sleep on, twin to hold, balloon to play with?...Assuming she gets a mastectomy?

I'm not saying the love will disappear but will things change?

What do you guys think?
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
OP, if you Hubby's Scrotum/Scrotal Sac suddenly disappears, Would you still love him all the same angry!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Emodeee: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2015
Op, If ur b.f no long av 12inches dick, will u still luv him the same?
I perceive u like long and fat dicks.

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Jamb kwension ooooh. Why would i still love her?? Na curse?
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by vizkiz: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2015
lol @ the replies grin These guys dey vex oh
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by ojun50(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2015
missmary i want to see u in my office by 9
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2015
Love......majority don't know the meaning of dat word.
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2015
Tbh, things will not remain the same always ever after from the romance pt of view. So, I'd look for an extra tyre to key in on her behalf. With that, we can always pretend all is well... God forbid bad thing tho.

But rai now wey I still single ehn, hmmm, na to dey draw back small small from the breastless girl till I vanish into thin air be dat , God hv mercy oh grin
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by marshalcarter: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
I no lyk boobies ooo undecided na azzzzzzzzzzzzz I love...chai....just imagine fixin rodman dickson in btw dos sack of full of water grin and imagine wen dey start clapping grin mehn...u gonna start cumin grin
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:39am On Nov 02, 2015
missmary:
Many people might not have thought bout this but its something you should consider.

Many guys love their lady's Boobies wink no doubt, Godforbid it happens to anyone but as a guy that worships breasts.. Would you still love your bae the same without those bags to sleep on, twin to hold, balloon to play with?...Assuming she gets a mastectomy?

I'm not saying the love will disappear but will things change?

What do you guys think?

After checking out your dp, I can clearly see the need of the question, sorry ehn, God is in control.
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2015
rexkexmilan:
OP, if you Hubby's Scrotum/Scrotal Sac suddenly disappears, Would you still love him all the same angry!!!
kikikikikikiki
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2015
thankyouJesus:
After checking out your dp, I can clearly see why you asked the question, sorry ehn, God is in control.
wicked! but eehm true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by jonaifame22(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2015
This missmary'll like dickk very much it's in her eyes, I know their type
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
This missmary'll like dickk very much it's in her eyes, I know their type

She looks smh innocent cheesy tho
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by StPete: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2015
Missmary, I see logic in ur question. But truth is, if u can as a man, afford mastectomy, then you should be able to afford breast implant surgery so as to afford your woman d chance to look good once again.
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by missmary(f): 10:48am On Nov 02, 2015
StPete:
Missmary, I see logic in ur question. But truth is, if u can as a man, afford mastectomy, then you should be able to afford breast implant surgery so as to afford your woman d chance to look good once again.

There’s wisdom in your words... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by missmary(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2015
grin i only asked a question and you guys wan kill me already... Thread closed
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by StPete: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2015
Durentt:
Jamb kwension ooooh. Why would i still love her?? Na curse?

Guy remove d (f) from ur moniker, I can imagine d number of pms u go don receive by now grin grin grin

BTW, to everyone sending him pm, d guy is a dude cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 02, 2015
StPete:

Guy remove d (f) from ur moniker, I can imagine d number of pms u go don receive by now grin grin grin

BTW, to everyone sending him pm, d guy is a dude cheesy grin grin grin
The tin no gree remove na sad weytin u wan make i do?
Re: Dear Guys¦ Would You Still Love Her The Same? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2015
What's Really happening to Nigerians?? embarassed
Where's the love? embarassed Everyone's all obsessed with Boobies.& Ass...undecided And not what's in the heart..sad *wipes tears*

...If that's Really how things Are gonna be...I'd NEVER wanna get Married...*At least not with someone that's only with moi coz of my Possessions* cool embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina / 7 Complicated Facts About Women [photo] / Ladies, How Do You Feel If A Guy Woo You Through Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.