Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina (1318 Views)

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) / 10 Terrifying Vagina Facts (no Guy Knows Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by drberry(m): 5:17am On Dec 30, 2015
When it comes to the vagina, there are three basic things every woman should know: 1. You don't need to douche, every woman has vaginal discharge, and ultimately, nothing can get lost in the vagina. The vagina have capabilities
that are more than meets the eye, and can tell us a plethora about our sexual health. Here's 10 amazing facts about it.

1. “Vagina” comes from the Latin root meaning “sheath for a sword.” grin

2. There are 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, while the penis only has 4,000. This is why the tiny area is considered to be the most sensitive part of a woman’s erogenous zone. Powerful sensations can spread across a woman’s pelvic area by affecting 15,000 other nerve endings. shocked

3. Vaginas are lined with ringed muscular ridges. This helps it expand when necessary, such as during intercourse or childbirth. They expand up to 200 percent during intercourse or childbirth. shocked shocked

4. A doctor once removed a potato that started sprouting vines out of a patient’s vagina. The patient told the doctor her mother said it would prevent pregnancy. In that case, mother didn't always know best.

5. Believe it or not, the first movie to use the word “vagina“ on film was Disney’s “The Story of Menstruation,” released in 1946.

6. Vaginas and sharks have something in common. They both contain the substance squalene. This exists in shark livers and is a natural vaginal lubricant.

7. In 2009, a woman reportedly set the vagina weightlifting record by lifting over 30 pounds. shocked shocked She attached the weight to a wooden egg so her muscles could grab onto it. This gives Kegel exercises a whole new meaning.

8. Vaginas are also strong enough to clamp down on joysticks. This is known as penis captivus. It is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down with intensity on the penis, which makes it
impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina. grin shocked

9. It’s impossible to lose anything in your vagina. The opening of the uterus is too small for anything to go through it, unless you're giving birth, of course. Before puberty, the uterus is about 3.5 centimeters (cm) in length
with an average thickness of 1 cm. After puberty, its normal length is about 7.6 cm, and width is 4.5 cm, with a normal thickness of 3.0cm.

10. Lastly, in case you didn’t know, vaginas are self-cleaning, too. The vagina is designed to keep itself clean with the help of natural secretions, or discharge. When washing your vagina, it's best to avoid perfumed soaps, gels, and antiseptics, as this can affect the healthy balance
of bacteria and pH levels, and even lead to irritation.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/vagina-facts-10-mind-boggling-things-you-should-know-about-your-lady-parts-291384

Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by azeeza(f): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2015
drberry:
When it comes to the vagina, there are three basic things every woman should know: 1. You don't need to douche, every woman has vaginal discharge, and ultimately, nothing can get lost in the vagina. The vagina have capabilities
that are more than meets the eye, and can tell us a plethora about our sexual health. Here's 10 amazing facts about it.

1. “Vagina” comes from the Latin root meaning “sheath for a sword.” grin

2. There are 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, while the penis only has 4,000. This is why the tiny area is considered to be the most sensitive part of a woman’s erogenous zone. Powerful sensations can spread across a woman’s pelvic area by affecting 15,000 other nerve endings. shocked

3. Vaginas are lined with ringed muscular ridges. This helps it expand when necessary, such as during intercourse or childbirth. They expand up to 200 percent during intercourse or childbirth. shocked shocked

4. A doctor once removed a potato that started sprouting vines out of a patient’s vagina. The patient told the doctor her mother said it would prevent pregnancy. In that case, mother didn't always know best.

5. Believe it or not, the first movie to use the word “vagina“ on film was Disney’s “The Story of Menstruation,” released in 1946.

6. Vaginas and sharks have something in common. They both contain the substance squalene. This exists in shark livers and is a natural vaginal lubricant.

7. In 2009, a woman reportedly set the vagina weightlifting record by lifting over 30 pounds. shocked shocked She attached the weight to a wooden egg so her muscles could grab onto it. This gives Kegel exercises a whole new meaning.

8. Vaginas are also strong enough to clamp down on joysticks. This is known as penis captivus. It is a rare occurrence in intercourse when the muscles in the vagina clamp down with intensity on the penis, which makes it
impossible for the penis to withdraw from the vagina. grin shocked

9. It’s impossible to lose anything in your vagina. The opening of the uterus is too small for anything to go through it, unless you're giving birth, of course. Before puberty, the uterus is about 3.5 centimeters (cm) in length
with an average thickness of 1 cm. After puberty, its normal length is about 7.6 cm, and width is 4.5 cm, with a normal thickness of 3.0cm.

10. Lastly, in case you didn’t know, vaginas are self-cleaning, too. The vagina is designed to keep itself clean with the help of natural secretions, or discharge. When washing your vagina, it's best to avoid perfumed soaps, gels, and antiseptics, as this can affect the healthy balance
of bacteria and pH levels, and even lead to irritation.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/vagina-facts-10-mind-boggling-things-you-should-know-about-your-lady-parts-291384
Number seven got me wondering what vagina weight lifting looks like.
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by bloomstar: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2015
dah number 8 though.....
if this happens to u bro.... u go know say dis world get part 2.
and some girls wicked shah..na dem go just do am.
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by bloomstar: 5:57am On Dec 30, 2015
azeeza:
i wonder too o....
no wonder women carry all sort of sizes of men and dere joystick. both large and extra large
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by greatness22(m): 6:30am On Dec 30, 2015
I was scared by that no.6 tho... Vagina featuring Shark. What a collabo. Lolz
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by drberry(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2015
bloomstar:

i wonder too o....
no wonder women carry all sort of sizes of men and dere joystick. both large and extra large

[/quote]
azeeza:

Hehe grin.. Here's the link to my thread on vagina weight lifting. https://www.nairaland.com/2831167/vaginal-weight-lifting-10-benefits
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by drberry(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2015
bloomstar:
dah number 8 though.....
if this happens to u bro.... u go know say dis world get part 2.
and some girls wicked shah..na dem go just do am.
Lwkmd grin.. It's a very serious thing o. If women knew about it, not all rapists rapists would go free. That thing can damage a man's organ.
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by drberry(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2015
bloomstar:

i wonder too o....
Haha grin That's funny... Look out for my next thread. It's about vaginal weight lifting and you'll know more about it. Stay tuned.
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by drberry(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by drberry(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2015
greatness22:
Lwkmd.. grin that vagina will be heading for doom. grin
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by azeeza(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2015
Kai stop saying crap!
bloomstar:

i wonder too o....
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by azeeza(f): 10:26am On Dec 30, 2015
Who is featuring who?
greatness22:
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by greatness22(m): 10:31am On Dec 30, 2015
azeeza:
Who is featuring who?
I thought u read my comment b4 quoting me.
Re: Vagina Facts: 10 Mind-boggling Things You Should Know About Your Vagina by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 30, 2015
vagina clamping d!ck? not fresh at all.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Wrong With Me? / How Do I Get The One That Got Away? / What Do You Do When Your Boyfriend Kicks You Out For Not Giving Him Se.x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.