Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You (2002 Views)

8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by HFMagazine: 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
You’ve been dating for a while and hoping to share some intimate time with her. Guess what?! You might have missed your chance already!

In many relationships it should be understood that couples communicate more using body language than being verbal.

Here are 5 signs to take cue on and tell if she is interested in having sex with you.

1 When you kiss your partner, she kisses you back.

2 When you touch her intimately she leans into and reciprocate your touch. Sometimes even going as far as initiating contact herself.

3 If she constantly touches your thighs.

4 If she looks deep into your eyes with care and affection.

5 She doesn’t freeze up, go rigid and recoil when you touch her intimately.

6 To read 10 Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You visit http://www.hfmagazineonline.com/men-only-10-signs-she-wants-to-have-sex-with-you
Re: Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by CountDracula(m): 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
6. When she opens are vaginna and says "fvck me"

1 Like

Re: Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by TITOBIGZ(m): 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Some bae,will do all of d above nd still says NO,when its about 2 go down crycry
But wait Oo,waht am I doing here self

1 Like

Re: Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmm...
Santa Maria, Madre de Dios Ruega por nosotros pecadores Ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte Amen
Re: Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by funlord(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2015
sad
HFMagazine:
You’ve been dating for a while and hoping to share some intimate time with her. Guess what?! You might have missed your chance already!

In many relationships it should be understood that couples communicate more using body language than being verbal.

Here are 5 signs to take cue on and tell if she is interested in having sex with you.

1 When you kiss your partner, she kisses you back.

2 When you touch her intimately she leans into and reciprocate your touch. Sometimes even going as far as initiating contact herself.

3 If she constantly touches your thighs.

4 If she looks deep into your eyes with care and affection.

5 She doesn’t freeze up, go rigid and recoil when you touch her intimately.

6 To read 10 Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You visit http://www.hfmagazineonline.com/men-only-10-signs-she-wants-to-have-sex-with-you

Absolute Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by ajasbaba(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
why must everything be about sex,

what of if she dose all and she is menstruating,

don't forget nah heavy flow she dey.

will you still say she wants sex.

yeye fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by ebukaddon: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
why u dey narrate india movie for me
Re: Men Only! Five Signs She Wants To Have Sex With You by victorjam(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
deseparate for your attention. i am contesting for Mr.

deseparate for your attention. i am contesting for Mr.
teen Anambra_2015 and i am n popular on facebook. i
need your likes desperately.. #crying. been on
nairaland since 2010 i think. just click on d link and like
my pic. my opponent got 200likes in two days and i
dont even have up to three hundred frnds. show a
fellow nairalander yur love.

pls i need yur help... we need yu to like dis picand by so doin vote for him.. dis is really important to him. tanks.. just follow dis link. Pls help my frnd by voting.
https://m.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/photos/a.1464051870554934.1073741826.1464048683888586/1511830595777061/?type=3&source=56

(1) (Reply)

Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You With These 20 Powerful Ways / See Celebrity Girls With The Most Biggest Boobs / How Can I Get A Girlfriend That Will Not Request For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.