Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her (1802 Views)

Man Offers Girlfriend N500k To Dump Her For Another Lady. She Collects The Money / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by oladman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
If you know that your girlfriend is wrong for you, then it
is time to end the relationship. That can sound easy at
first, but can be very difficult to execute, especially if
you are afraid of breaking her heart.

However, the worst thing that you can possibly do is
drag on a relationship if you are unhappy. Learn how to
break up with someone with decency, tact, maturity and
caring.

Step 1
Explain your reason for wanting to break up with clarity.
Breaking up with a girlfriend with vague and convoluted
reasoning can just leave her upset, paranoid and more
confused. Before breaking up with her, take a long hard
look at your thought process and examine your true
reasons. Make sure your decision is truly how you feel.
Whether you feel you are taking different paths in life
or fight too much, be honest and open with her about
your reason to terminate the relationship for good.

Step 2
Firmly close the door on the relationship. One mistake
people often make when breaking up is leaving hope
that the relationship might have a future again
someday, even when it doesn't. Avoid giving your
girlfriend false hope about the future if you intend on
breaking up permanently. This will only lead to hurt
feelings and more heartache for her in the end.

Step 3
Avoid breaking up on the phone. Break up with your
girlfriend face-to-face, in person. Breaking up through a
phone call can come across as heartless, impersonal
and just plain rude. Make the effort and take the time
to do so in person. This will show her that you value
your former relationship enough to speak to her in
person.

Step 4
End the relationship as soon as you realize it is over. As
soon as you determine that the relationship has no
future and is going nowhere, break up with your
girlfriend. Remaining in a relationship you want to flee
is unhealthy and can leave you with feelings of
resentment and suffocation. Stringing your girlfriend
along is also selfish. Avoid wasting your time and hers.
Break up with her as soon as you come to your
realization.

Step 5
Break up with your girlfriend privately. Breakups can be
very emotional situations. Provide your girlfriend with
the dignity of a quiet and private location when you
break up with her, whether it is at your house or in a
quiet nook of a park. Avoid taking her to a romantic spot
(such as a favorite restaurant), however, as that could
mislead her into thinking that everything is fine
between the two of you.

Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by shoksimba: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just tell her you need to use her for money rituals in secret and she shouldn't tell anyone...as a sharp guy be ready to deny it anywhere you're asked o. Shikeina
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by oppybouy(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
Just tell her you are an abiku. Trust me, she would break up with you.
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by ajasbaba(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
and see the kind of tread that you are opening.

i pity for your life.
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by Lovelynature(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
shoksimba:
Just tell her you need to use her for money rituals in secret and she shouldn't tell anyone...as a sharp guy be ready to deny it anywhere you're asked o. Shikeina
bro you funny eh, this one na straight way traffic oo. She wouldn't even bother to hear the rest before she finds her way, and she'd try as much as possible to avoid every contact with you from that day
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by Lovelynature(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
shoksimba:
bro you funny eh, this one na straight way traffic oo smileysmiley. She wouldn't even bother to hear the rest before she finds her way, and she'd try as much as possible to avoid every contact with you from that day cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
OP, THANKS.
Its been long I commented.
But for this, I truly need this.

I need to SEVERE my relationship and move on.
Some one up there suggested the use of ABIKU. .. grin cheesy
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by oshe11: 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
u mean it
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by shoksimba: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2015
Lovelynature:
bro you funny eh, this one na straight way traffic oo smileysmiley. She wouldn't even bother to hear the rest before she finds her way, and she'd try as much as possible to avoid every contact with you from that day cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Some of dem stubborn well well and if dem no see that seriousness den no go gree. Sharp Sharp she go waka I swear, she go dey fear to pick ur cll sef
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by zubione: 4:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dumping your girlfriend is not really good without a serious cause. Here is the exact ways to make her happy after breakup: http://howtodumpyourgirlfriend..com.ng/
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by adaksbullet: 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
while we I dumb her
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by iluvkpetus: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
adaksbullet:
while we I dumb her
RIP English! grin grin grin
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by iluvkpetus: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Just tell her you're HIV positive......I swear na she go dump u sef grin grin grin
Re: How To Dump Your Girlfriend Without Hurting Her by adaksbullet: 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
iluvkpetus:
RIP English! grin grin grin
who is kee English that u are ripsad

(1) (Reply)

Isnt Older Persons Suppose To B Taller Dan D Younger Ones?? / I Sense Danger Here Oh! / What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.