Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? (1810 Views)

Guy Would You Alow Your Girlfriend Or Wife To Wear This Outside / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by HonPatrick(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2015
What would you do If your girl decides to wear this hairstyle during your traditional wedding?cheesy undecided

1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
I'll become a Fujician
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by amiskurie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2015
Na to do party,I go use her hair dey do beat by head
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by INTROVERT(f): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
How could she subject herself to such pain and stress.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by HonPatrick(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Ok

So na OK you go do?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2015
then i will know where all the money i gave her as been going, inbetween i will run 4 my life becaus dat is a karakashika hair.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by domopps(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2015
Nothing cos I no my babe won't try such....

Even Introvert calls that stress!

Cheeeers
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by HonPatrick(m): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
How could she subject herself to such pain and stress.

I don't think the lady wearing it in the pics is in pain
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by HonPatrick(m): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
softappless:
then i will know where all the money i gave her as been going, inbetween i will run 4 my life becaus dat is a karakashika hair.

Lol @ karashikagrin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Omotayor123(f): 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2015
Her problem.... Not mine!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
HonPatrick:

So na OK you go do?
we call it Certificate of Ownership
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by HonPatrick(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

The last time I checked, you're a female not a male or are you transĀ° lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Omotayor123(f): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2015
HonPatrick:

The last time I checked, you're a female not a male or are you transĀ° lipsrsealed
Answering for the guys cheesy, since you didn't seek the ladies opinion tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by gabinogem(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
what's urs?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Omotayor123(f): 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
gabinogem:
what's urs?
I have ghat no problem tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by gabinogem(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

I have ghat no problem tongue
I know u have, but u are afraid to share... cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by HonPatrick(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Answering for the guys cheesy, since you didn't seek the ladies opinion tongue

Okay tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Omotayor123(f): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2015
gabinogem:
I know u have, but u are afraid to share... cool
Yeye dey smell undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by deewhone(f): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2015
More lyk a mortar is wrapped in btw d hair...ma ancestors 4bid
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by StefanSalvatore: 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2015
It's not possible 4 her 2 mk d hair at d day of our marriage cuz I'll surely knw buh if she tries it, she'll cover d whole tin wit a big scarf
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by adorablevic: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2015
Just cancel d wedding
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by vislabraye(m): 7:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
HonPatrick:
What would you do If your girl decides to wear this hairstyle during your traditional wedding?cheesy undecided
She can't wear this to an office, so I wonder where the lady works. The hair style doesn't mean anything.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by olarwhumy6(f): 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2015
Wc kind weight b dis?.... She luks lyk an alien.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Drdaps(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2015
That's when her father is the chief drummer in their village
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by Oche211(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe this load pass firewood
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by mankan2k7(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2015
a
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by emmancipated(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2015
Most women are talkative and this lady went the extra mile by carrying a talking drum on her head.I guess her man just got himself a very nice Sound system. (Dolbydigital aka doll baby digital)
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girl Decides To Wear This Hairstyle? by mickky88: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2015
nah by force? end time style

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Mean When She Says "You Are Not Caring" / Relationship Tips / Ladies!how Will You Feel If Your Man Is Beaten Up Because Of You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.