Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture (32679 Views)

Nigeria Is Sinking Under Buhari – APC Group / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) / Stop Praising Osinbajo, Nothing Like 'Osinbajo Administration’ - APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Drsheddy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
J
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by soliddata: 2:25pm On Nov 02, 2015
kkkk
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by MrPedro: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hm.. PDP trying to attain relevance..
Do you want a site like naijaloaded, gltrends and/or elite forum? If yes, then call or whatsapp me on 08105257797
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by lordcyl3(m): 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
to me politics is not about the party u belong but d ability for u to carry d masses along
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by SirVictory: 2:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
PDP!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by dyn1800: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
PDP and their evil strategies sha!
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Marvel1206: 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
In buhari's intonation*
i willi frobe all these fedefe members grin

1 Like

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by ubikings: 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
APC should forget Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by kulobyno: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Deardeals:
ok seen

honestly this is the FUNNIEST CAMPAIGN POSTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Anyway

Guys...... These watches are very Unique!
Need them? Love Them?
Add me up let's do business
bbm 55a77369 Whatsapp/Call 08079230930

The four are not worth 8k

1 Like

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by suxkill: 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
erunz:
LOLZZZZZ CHANGE DON GET ACCIDENT FOR BAYELSA

Gbam!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by bigdot1759(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
PDP @ operation. Person wey no happy wey in dey. Chop sugar...............
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by babafirst(m): 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
I thought they defectedI watched it on telly it was defection and ONLY 1000 of them which cannot even affect the vote count in Otuoke.Pls don't use that word endorsed because as long as it's secret ballot, on election day they can port easily by 'Sarakiiiiiiing' PDP.
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by osazeeblue01: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Looking for money
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
APC should forget about South South

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by anonimi: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
erunz:

Maybe Bayelsa people see am sey the change na COUNTERFEIT that is to say very FAKE like panda bling bling. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAhlp1kGmzc
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
[size=28pt]Where are they?
Those few hungry looking men?
Kiss me.[/size]
See more on https://www.nairaland.com/2705786/fan-bingbing-most-beautiful-woman

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by sochima1989(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2015
this kind post go make some muuu muuu PDP member happy ehn...................................
83days fasting and prayer for wike
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by philips70(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
ubikings:
APC should forget Bayelsa.

As one who strongly supports the president and APC and have deep resentment for the PDP, I still want the APC to lose both Bayelsa and Kogi states.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by megamank(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
please somebody should tell me how much these guys are hoping to get from DICKSON........this was exactly how GEJ started loosing his election........as far as bayelsa is concern all monthly allocation collected since may 2015 has been kept in private accounts for some particular individuals.......DICKSON should list his achievement over the last for years as a governor..........why should i vote for him? should i vote for him because he is the PDP candidate or because he performed as a governor? .............what has PDP both in the federal and state done for the state since inception of democracy? bayelsa state is a small state with very little land to develop... with the amount of allocation that has come into the state in the past years under PDP led government by now bayelsa state would be competing with places like Dubia and other smaller Islands in europe........... on land no development on water no development........there is no single federal presence in the state..............alams, Goodluck, silva, and dickson are all culprits that has kept bayelsa backward for years.

1 Like

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Lobolintin(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
So far am concern his bayelsa gov
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by emmachiks(m): 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Lolzzzzž ž
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Goldencollins: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
no APC in Bayelsa and Rivers......even their erats know it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by omooba969(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
What's authentic about ediotz...seriously? undecided
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by anonimi: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
philips70:
As one who strongly supports the president and APC and have deep resentment for the PDP, I still want the APC to lose both Bayelsa and Kogi states.

If only to avoid moving towards a one-party system for our country by having a credible opposition.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Achorise: 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmm!! personal interests in display.Anyway I don't expect Apc to win in Bayelsa.
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by coolhumble(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am.too.smart to.believe this.
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by ojialo(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
erunz:
lol
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by philips70(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
anonimi:

If only to avoid moving towards a one-party system for our country by having a credible opposition.

Not really about that, both candidates have strong corruption cases hanging on their head in the EFCC. Both have explored the lapses in the judiciary coupled with a lackluster EFCC over the years to frustrate their prosecution.
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Spybradd: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
malton:
lipsrsealed. My GARRI SCHOOL TEACHER taught me that whatever/whoever parades itself as "authentic" is actually a fake.

anyways
#SAI SERIAKE_DICKSON

grin
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by tommykiwi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
erunz:
No be lie, same will happen in Rivers state.
Re: APC Group Endorses Dickson Of PDP - Controversial Picture by Spybradd: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
Goldencollins:
no APC in Bayelsa and Rivers......even their erats know it

LOLLLL guy u badt sha..."eRATS!! grin smiley smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifa Worshippers Offer To Fight Boko Haram / Buhari And Obasanjo After A Closed-door Meeting Today (photos) / Femi Adesina: I Stopped Attending A Church Because Pastor Always Attacked Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.