Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo (3455 Views)

Why The Igbos Should Emulate The Yorubas For Once / IPOB Should Emulate "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters. / Dieziani's Arrest: Why Buhari Should Not Be Hailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by papaejima1: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
President Vladimir Putin of Russia,buying his own petrol from a filling station.

Please can Buhari emulate this man?

Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by DONSMITH123(m): 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
OP, you are not passing out any message.

The guy below me sha ....you need help
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by deadZONE: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
The guy above me would die a slave
since he sees something in buhari serving himself.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by TechRez(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by mandhi(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Op, this was b4 he became president and your president was like that. You can't and I repeat cannot see putin buy fuel, let alone serving himself as president. When there are Aides to handle that and if it indeed taking recently, then it is to market a policy by the gov't or promote it.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by papaejima1: 2:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
mandhi:
Op, this was b4 he became president and your president was like that. You can't and I repeat cannot see putin buy fuel, let alone serving himself as president. When there are Aides to handle that and if it indeed taking recently, then it is to market a policy by the gov't or promote it.
Ok please show Buhari buying his own petrol before he became president!
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by Crixina(f): 2:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
I think it's photoshop
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by muderkid(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
He was about to test drive that car... reason he was pictured fueling it.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by BALLOSKI: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
papaejima1:

show me one filling station in Nigeria where one can serve him or herself like Putin is doing in the picture , then I'd show you where BUHARI did same.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by victorjam(m): 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
k.

just that am
deseparate for your attention. i am contesting for Mr.
teen Anambra_2015 and i am n popular on facebook. i
need your likes desperately.. #crying. been on
nairaland since 2010 i think. just click on d link and like
my pic. my opponent got 200likes in two days and i
dont even have up to three hundred frnds. show a fellow nairalander yur love
biko nu.. Rotfc = roll on the floor crying.l
https://m.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/photos/a.1464051870554934.1073741826.1464048683888586/1511830595777061/?type=3&source=56

Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by Opinedecandid(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sure, President Buhari is not just going to emulate Putin, he is setting the pace for other world leaders to follow; BUT NOT IN DEEDS, but in WORDS/TALKS.

He will do it in the media, through propaganda, pies, deceits and denials.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by mandhi(m): 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
papaejima1:

I can't possibly show in pictures cos I don't have any, but I vividly tell you this and you can ask anybody who stays in katsina or daura. There was a period before he became president, during fuel scarcity and long queue. He went to buy fuel also on getting to the filling station. He humble himself by staying the line and waiting for his turn. One of the Taxi drive waiting in line saw him and alerted everyone that the former head of State was in line. At which point all of them in paved the for him to buy. Saying his an elder stateman and should be waiting in line with them. Why am I telling u this story, so u understand his humble nature and that if during those period. There was no fuel attendant then but serve yourself he would have just like very other Nigerian would have been doing so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by mandhi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
show me one filling station in Nigeria where one can serve him or herself like Putin is doing in the picture , then I'd show you where BUHARI did same.
Bless u mu brother, it's exactly what I just type for him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by IlekeHD: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2015
papaejima1:
President Vladimir Putin of Russia,buying his own petrol from a filling station.

Please can Buhari emulate this man?

America the racist country? Even a regular black man has to take several precautions, talk less of a black man leading a white-ethnocentric nation.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
Buhari only buys water for his cows, horses and camels.

Buhari: kyiaw! Kyiaw!! Orijam! Jam! Jam!! Jam!!!

#LanguageOfCows
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by KingOfFTC(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
mandhi:

I can't possibly show in pictures cos I don't have any, but I vividly tell you this and you can ask anybody who stays in katsina or daura. There was a period before he became president, during fuel scarcity and long queue. He went to buy fuel also on getting to the filling station. He humble himself by staying the line and waiting for his turn. One of the Taxi drive waiting in line saw him and alerted everyone that the former head of State was in line. At which point all of them in paved the for him to buy. Saying his an elder stateman and should be waiting in line with them. Why am I telling u this story, so u understand his humble nature and that if during those period. There was no fuel attendant then but serve yourself he would have just like very other Nigerian would have been doing so.

Bros... i hail oh... u dsy throw fires of lie..m.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by mandhi(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
KingOfFTC:

Bros... i hail oh... u dsy throw fires of lie..m.
As I said you can confirm it if you have any friend that stays in katsina, if you don't. And you find it had to believe me. Then it's a big crop of lies.

Adios Amigo.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by PRYCE(m): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vladimir Putina!
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by DrownedFish: 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
mandhi:

Now you are officially LIAR LIENUS
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by mandhi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
DrownedFish:
Now you are officially LIAR LIENUS

As I said you can confirm it if you have any friend that stays in katsina, if you don't. And you find it had to believe me. Then it's a big crop of lies.

Adios Amigo.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
deadZONE:
The guy above me would die a slave
since he sees something in buhari serving himself.
Russia is safe enough for Putin to do such thing. But with people like you roaming freely in Nigeria, Buhari cannot afford to take such a risk.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by mandhi(m): 9:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Russia is safe enough for Putin to do such thing. But with people like you roaming freely in Nigeria, Buhari cannot afford to take such a risk.
U got it wrong, am a fan the PMB. Cause I knw and am sure he can serve himself but the poster above does not and is calling a liar for telling him the story how selfless the PMB is in Daura.
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by papaejima1: 11:25am On Nov 03, 2015
mandhi:

Picture of him humbling himself and staying in line or....you know the drill
Re: Buhari Should Emulate Putin In This Photo by mandhi(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2015
papaejima1:

Picture of him humbling himself and staying in line or....you know the drill
Whatever!!!!!!!??!!

(1) (Reply)

July 29th 1966 Coup Wasn't A Coup But An Orchestrated Genocide / How The "Unseen Hands" Used Buhari To Bring Biafra--chuks Ikedigwe / IPOB Women Conference Ongoing In Abiriba, Abia State....pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.