Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? (3461 Views)

NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / Buhari Names Osinbajo 'Coordinator' In His Letter To Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by kahal29: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
I have had occasion in the past to say that the two main political parties – APC and PDP – were wobbling. I must reiterate that nothing has happened to convince me otherwise. If anything, I am reinforced in my conviction.

The recent show of PDP must give grave and great concern to lovers of Nigeria. To claim, as has been credited to the chief kingmaker of PDP, that for procuring the Supreme Court judgement for his faction of the Party, he must dictate the tune all the way and this is indeed fraught with danger.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/obasanjo-rejects-buharis-2019-bid/

Who could this chief kingmaker be?

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by Sirjamo: 4:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
King Fayose the local champion, who else
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by JusticeSeeker: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Wike

1 Like

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by sarrki(m): 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
He's talking of Atiku

Who's wike where baba dey

7 Likes

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by kahal29: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
He's talking of Atiku

Sure?

1 Like

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by swagagolic01(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
sarrki:
He's talking of Atiku

It's wike, the man controls pdp now

7 Likes

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by madridguy(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Following....
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by odoguma(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
VACANCY FOR DRIVERS ON UBER!!!!!!!!!!

Drive on Uber and Make money for yourself!

Interested Drivers should send a mail with the following format:

1. Upload Valid Driver's License
2. Send a valid email address
3. valid phone number
4. Specify your Local Govt. location where you live

All application should be forwarded to uber@eoutsource.net

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by tesppidd: 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Definitely Nyesom Wike of rivers.

That's the man who's got pdp in his pocket.

The same pdp wanting us to vote them.

Jokers!
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by seunmsg(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
King Fayose the local champion, who else

He's referring to Wike, the money bag of PDP. He gave $10k to every delegate at the last PDP convention to influence their vote for Secondus.

1 Like

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by Captleverage: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
kahal29:

Who could this chief kingmaker be?

Ask your daddy?
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by yomi96(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2018
seunmsg:

He's referring to Wike, the money bag of PDP. He gave $10k to every delegate at the last PDP convention to influence their vote for Secondus.
stop spewing trash and propaganda, where is the $44million missing from Nia. Dont come and be posting what you dont know.

2 Likes

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2018
Obasanjo should go and sit down! Whenever he cannot have his way, he will go all out to pull the person down!

He has being calling the shot for long!

He said PDP is dead but the likes of FAYOSE and WIKE resurrected it, he still complains

The man is not loyal! If Atiku promise to dance to his tune today, he will support him!

It's not as if he genuinely have the interest of Nigerians at heart undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
Baba Obj, during your time, you didnt only procure judgements, you procured election results for people. Today, you are criticising someone else for what you are an expert at doing in your time.

I like you o Baba, but please don't play Saint Obj here.... Saints are in heaven, you are here. angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by Sammiejokes(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
When you collate sheriff testimony with OBJ's coded statement. My political antenna is picking ATIKU.
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by Shortyy(f): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
A T I K U
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by dayo23(f): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2018
ATIKU #GODBLESSOBASANJO
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by PFRB: 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
So now OBJ has said that the judgement was procured?
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by 1shortblackboy: 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
he's talking about me grin
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by Babacele: 2:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Nigeria police should please free Anty Obi. #freeObiEzekwizili#
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by brainpower(m): 2:48am On Jan 24, 2018
He's talking about Wike. The problem with my Rivers leaders since Odili is our arrogance and pride and the illusion that they can use money to get whatever they want.

They should learn from GEJ's 2015 loss. When the powers in the north decide against you then your money can't save you.
Re: Who Could OBJ Be Referring To In Paragraph 13 Of His Letter? by royalamour(m): 7:39am On Jan 24, 2018
GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Troops Kill More Than 280 Boko Haram Fighters (photos) / BREAKING: PMB Will Lose In FCT, Kano, Sokoto, Kaduna – Shi’ites Declares / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.