Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo (3453 Views)

January 15,1966 Coup: Conversation Between Lt. Col Pam And His Murderers / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / U.S Declassified Memo Accuses Murtala Muhammad Of Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
#BIAFRA: OBAFEMI AWOLOWO, MURTALA MUHAMMAD WERE MURDERERS NOT HEROES – Madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

Look how Ibrahim Taiwo and Murtala Muhammad both died Feb 13th 1976. ‪Assassinated‬. They were no HEROES in Nigeria! Don’t let anyone fool you. I was the best on current affairs on that quiz show on NTA in 1976 at age 11. I knew it all and even became a Journalist.

They led the 2nd infantry military that MURDERED our boys and men in Asaba Biafra The Federal troops entered Asaba around October 5, 1967 and began ransacking houses and killing civilians, claiming they were Biafran sympathisers. Leaders summoned the townspeople to assemble on the morning of October 7, hoping to end the violence through a show of support for “One Nigeria.” Hundreds of men, women, and children, many wearing the ceremonial akwa ocha (white) attire paraded along the main street, singing, dancing, and chanting “One Nigeria.” At a junction, men and teenage boys were separated from women and young children, and gathered in an open square at Ogbe-Osawa village.

Federal troops revealed machine guns, and... FULL STORY HERE >>> http://www.igberetvnews.com/?p=21893

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 1:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
I hope you know that the Biafran Solders also killed scores of people, they lost the war but they also shed thousands of innocent blood while fighting so enough of this one-sided blame games..
In a war, people die and you don't go about blaming one faction, you accept defeat or victory and learn from your mistakes.

Btw, Biafrans are agitating for a fresh war so more people will die unless we learn to do things right and stop behaving like Cave Men.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
You don't kill civilians in a war, not to talk of women and children, it's against the ethics
DipoDee:
I hope you know that the Biafran Solders also killed scores of people. In a war, people die and you don't go about blaming one faction.

Btw, Biafrans are agitating for a fresh war so more people will die unless we learn to do things right and stop behaving like Cave Men.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
In Vietnam, the American Soldiers were killing innocent civillians in the village

Were they Evil??

Usa Drones kill innocent women and children

Is USA the "bad guy"

Russian missiles apparently are "dangerous".

Is russia the villian

In a war,
There is no right person; only those who are left.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
And mind you Madam Kemi is not Igbo, she's just standing by the truth
DipoDee:
I hope you know that the Biafran Solders also killed scores of people, they lost the war but they also shed thousands of innocent blood while fighting so enough of this one-sided blame games..
In a war, people die and you don't go about blaming one faction, you accept defeat or victory and learn from your mistakes.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:
You don't kill civilians in a war, not to talk of women and children, it's against the ethics

When civilians get caught in a crossfire, the bullets don't fly over their heads..they get killed.
Btw, do we do things that's not against Ethics is this country? Educate me Pls.

I find it funny that people still cry over the Biafran war that's long gone yet forgetting the one that's looming in the future...
Let's wait and see, all I know is Nigerians will not sow Corn and reap Yam.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:

Who cares if she is Igbo or Swahili. To the rest of the world, we are Nigerians, okay!
And we fight ourselves, really pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
SirWere:
In Vietnam, the American Soldiers were killing innocent civillians in the village

Were they Evil??

Usa Drones kill innocent women and children

Is USA the "bad guy"

Russian missiles apparently are "dangerous".

Is russia the villian
In a war,
There is no right person; only those who are left.

Abi oh. They fought a war that they have not gotten over yet they are stoking the flames of yet another war.

How will Civilians not die? How will women and children not die? Is there Otumokpor that separates Civilians from Soldiers when bullets start to fly?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by cocoduck: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

When civilians get caught in a crossfire, the bullets don't fly over their heads..they get killed.

I find it funny that people still cry over the Biafran war that's long gone yet forgetting the one that's looming in the future...
You id10t you don't purposly target innocent civilians and shoot, awolowo is a criminal

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
cocoduck:
You id10t you don't purposly target innocent civilians and shoot, awolowo is a criminal

Which idiot pls?
Are you having mental seizures? Or someone informed you that I fought the Biafran war.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
You said caught in crossfire, how does that represent what happened in Asaba as captured by Madam Kemi? How can we forget when people like you refuse to acknowledge the evil of your fathers against my brothers and sisters? After Apartheid in South Africa, there was "Truth and Reconciliation" we have never had truth not to talk of reconciliation in Nigeria after the genocidal Biafra War.
DipoDee:

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:
You said caught in crossfire, how does that represent what happened in Asaba as captured by Madam Kemi? How can we forget when people like you refuse to acknowledge the evil of your fathers against my brothers and sisters? After Apartheid in South Africa, there was "Truth and Reconciliation" we have never had truth not to talk of reconciliation in Nigeria after the genocidal Biafra War.

I am a Nigerian. Who are my fathers that you refer to? And how how am I supposed to acknowledge the evil that I was never part of.

Are you blaming people for a war they never participated in now? If you want to fight the IgboVsYoruba war, your keypad is not a gun.
Get a knife, gun, arrow.. get on the streets and engage the Yoruba people around you Pls.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Yes, Nigeria and her people have a moral burden to acknowledge the wrong did to Biafrans and stop the continuing maltreatment of Biafrans if they truly mean it when they say "one Nigeria." If not they agitation for Biafra will never stop
DipoDee:

I am a Nigerian. Who are my fathers that you refer to? And how how am I supposed to acknowledge the evil that I was never part of.

Are you blaming people for a war they never participated in now?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by Adextaiwo48(m): 2:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
i guess there's no rule for right or wrong in a war... Israelites killed innocent Pakistanis ,aren't they justified for it?...everything is fair in war, remember the stories are being written by Victors and the truth is what they defined it to be!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:
may their souls rest in peace...

...But all is fair in WAR.
Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Wrong is wrong even in a war fare, that's why we have war crimes and it's not taken lightly anywhere in the world
Adextaiwo48:
i guess there's no rule for right or wrong in a war... Israelites killed innocent Pakistanis ,aren't they justified for it?...everything is fair in war, remember the stories are being written by Victors and the truth is what they defined it to be!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by dguyindcorner(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:

To you know she's saying the truth. To well meaning Nigerians Obafemi Awolowo was a man with vision, 30, 50 years vision o, not all this vision 2020 by all this clowns like Jonathan or Ojukwu. He was a man who would not allow Biafrans take advantage of us.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by lisimmo(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
every war has its casualties. war is not a picnic. the biafrans also killed many ppl in Benin etc.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:
Yes, Nigeria and her people have a moral burden to acknowledge the wrong did to Biafrans and stop the continuing maltreatment of Biafrans if they truly mean it when they say "one Nigeria." If not they agitation for Biafra will never stop
what about the wrongs did to Nigerians?

Or do you think you guys were the saints?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
All is not fair in war. Civilians, women and children are protected. You re not even allowed to shot a soldier if he surrenders. You can only take him a prisoner. Wrong is wrong even in a war fare, that's why we have war crimes and it's not taken lightly anywhere in the world
juicee1:
may their souls rest in peace...

...But all is fair in WAR.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2015
What were the wrongs? Bring it out... That is why we need "Truth and Reconciliation" for True National Healing
juicee1:
what about the wrongs did to Nigerians?

Or do you think you guys were the saints?
Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:

I do not hold a higher seat than Ekweremadu, I also wonder if he will ever ditch Nigeria for Biafra.

No one says the Biafran agitation should stop. But y'all need to realize that in a war, some people will die, some will lose, some will win and some will never ever be the same.

And yes, the maltreatment of Biafrans must stop. Are you happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
We are not talking about casualties here, we re talking about deliberate targeting of Civilians, particularly women and children
lisimmo:
every war has its casualties. war is not a picnic. the biafrans also killed many ppl in Benin etc.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
I guess to you this is a joke... Well may be you need to bring 3Million of your brothers and sisters, (women and Children), let me shoot them, then you'll understand how we feel...
DipoDee:

I do not hold a higher seat than Ekweremadu, I also wonder if he will ever ditch Nigeria for Biafra.

No one says the Biafran agitation should stop. But y'all need to realize that in a war, some people will die, some will lose, some will win and some will never ever be the same.

And yes, the maltreatment of Biafrans must stop. Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:
All is not fair in war. Civilians, women and children are protected. You re not even allowed to shot a soldier if he surrenders. You can only take him a prisoner. Wrong is wrong even in a war fare, that's why we have war crimes and it's not taken lightly anywhere in the world
when they were getting protected by Awolowoks feeding policy, was is not Ojukwu who cornered the food for himself and his soldiers so they could continue fighting which led to Awolowo withholding the supply that led to their death and the end of the war ?

You guys have never blamed ojukwu for anything cos you believe he was a saint in the war.
AmadiAba:
What were the wrongs? Bring it out... That is why we need "Truth and Reconciliation" for True National Healing
have you forgotten that biafran soldiers robbed CBN in benin and some other states?

You mean the guns and ogbunigwe ojukwu had were used to save lives?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by DipoDee: 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:
I guess to you this is a joke... Well may be you need to bring 3Million of your brothers and sisters, (women and Children), let me shoot them, then you'll understand how we feel...

You are my sister. You can start by shooting yourself and we will take it from there.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by AmadiAba: 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Stop twisting the facts to suit you, that will not help us in any way
juicee1:
when they were getting protected by Awolowoks feeding policy, was is not Ojukwu who cornered the food for himself and his soldiers so they could continue fighting which led to Awolowo withholding the supply that led to their death and the end of the war ?

You guys have never blamed ojukwu for anything cos you believe he was a saint in the war. have you forgotten that biafran soldiers robbed CBN in benin and some other states?

You mean the guns and ogbunigwe ojukwu had were used to save lives?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by neolboy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2015
Only God knows the sperm dt form this girl, the egg that fertilizes, the womb that carries you and the pusy from WC u came out
Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by arewafederation: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2015
IBO's have started with their Wahala again. angry

Mtchwwwwww....
Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by chrisblack: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
AmadiAba:
her own definition of truth. How hold was she during the war.many of us are just basing our version on hear say.A war was fought were both sides employed everything within it power to win ,including propaganda. In a war which was fought by both sides I have read various accounts of the war .both sides fought with all they had.So coming to say a group was guilty is wrong.so you think ojukwu was a saint.
Re: Biafra: Awolowo, Murtala Muhammad Were Murderers Not Heroes - Kemi Olunloyo by Kestolovee95(f): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
DipoDee:

Like i have always told numbskulls like you. Where is the evidence that Biafrans killed women and children on nigerian soil, where is the evidence that Biafrans raped women and cut out foetus from pregnant women like the muslim Hausas did.

We have evidence about northern riots from 1945, asaba massacre, and so on. WHERE IS YOUR OWN EVIDENCE THAT INCRIMINATES BIAFRANS?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dragon Flew Away With Our Newly Worldbank Loaned Money $486 Million-lai Mohammed / Please Seun I Suppose To Be An Mod..is Long Over due / The Moment Sowore Sealed His Fate. When He Teamed Up With Kanu. ONE PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.