Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting (30210 Views)

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by philips70(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:

How do you mean, Oga Philip ?

You have lost your sense of patriotism and maturity lately. Even when arguing from the other side I used to sense maturity and depth in your arguments. Now na only insults and jabs on the president even when not necessary.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by waldigit: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
erunz:
GEJ MY GUY, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU. WE KNOW BUHARI IS CONFUSED, YOU CAN HELP BY GIVING HIM SOME CLUE

You knowb what each time I get bored and I feel like catching fun I come to Nairaland. Thanks for making me laugh, and this time in chinese ke ke ek ejk keeee ee eeee
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
So Jonathan is begging?

Jonathan got tired of asking others to beg on his behalf, and decided to go prostrate. Where is that man's dignity?after dragging Nigeria backward, he is now crawling on his belly to Aso Rock to beg, like something the rain dragged in.

President Buhari, please do not listen to his plea's.
As usual , your anti clockwise shiiity brain will always say trash but typing them out is simply epic - You have an award and it's the most zombified sai chanting scumbag.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by omenka(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:
They call him clueless, but the dullard can't help but seek his counsel.

Dulapo has realised that the reason he joined teaching is no longer wat they are paying!
Haba. I know you are very dumb but try to pretend you are smart bros. We all know Jo went there to throw some of his henchmen under the bus to save his own hyde.

Perhaps you are just trying your hands out at comedy. It didn't hit the mark though- perhaps you gotta be more creative.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Firefire(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
philips70:

You have lost your sense of patriotism and maturity lately. Even when arguing from the other side I used to sense maturity and depth in your arguments. Now na only insults and jabs on the president even when not necessary.

Sorry!

Buhary is Super Clueless without any idea of governance in the 21st century.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by bayinq25(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
godoluwa:
u dey mind dat guy wey him head dey hungry 4 brain. GOD BLESS GEJ
how can you support that statement of best president ever you think with your megabyte
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-buhari-jonathan-secret-meeting
secret indeed, d clueless corrupt gej came with secret for his soft landing

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by HungerBAD: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
As usual , your anti clockwise shiiity brain will always say trash but typing them out is simply epic - You have an award and it's the most zombified sai chanting scumbag.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Obynolee(f): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
So Jonathan is begging?

Jonathan got tired of asking others to beg on his behalf, and decided to go prostrate. Where is that man's dignity?after dragging Nigeria backward, he is now crawling on his belly to Aso Rock to beg, like something the rain dragged in.

We are more backward now than before

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by DropShot: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:

Begging ?

Who dey hot seat ?

Jona or Bubu ? cheesy

Buhari better listen to the wise counsel from the best president ever produced in the history of Nigeria.

God Bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Best president indeed.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by ohenhen1: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:

Dulapo has realised that the reason he joined teaching is no longer wat they are paying!

Seek counsel ko seek counsel ni.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by godoluwa(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
bayinq25:
how can you support that statement of best president ever you think with your megabyte
ok, sir anogu m. ise orin lori mi, ise orin ni o...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Ijaya123: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:

Begging ?

Who dey hot seat ?

Jona or Bubu ? cheesy

Buhari better listen to the wise counsel from the best president ever produced in the history of Nigeria.

God Bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Why should Buhari listen to the one who failed a simple continuity test? I beg your pardon, GEJ was the worst president this country ever had. His clueless presidency is unprecedented and legendary in the annals of Nigeria. Fear no allow am sleep again, he dey find PMB up and down.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by victorjam(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
just that am deseparate for your attention. i am contesting for Mr. teen Anambra_2015 and i am n popular on facebook. i need your likes desperately.. #crying. been on nairaland since 2010 i think. just click on d link and like my pic. my opponent got 200likes in two days and i dont even have up to three hundred frnds. https://m.facebook.com/www.mrteenanambra.co.za/ photos/ a.1464051870554934.1073741826.1464048683888586/151 type=3&source=56 show a fellow nairalander yur love biko nu.. Rotfc = roll on the floor crying
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Firefire(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
DropShot:

Best president indeed.
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Where have you been, Omo iya ?

Otojo, meta oooo

Ki Oluwa gba wa lowo ijoba aturota bi elubo yi ooooooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Redman44(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
GEJ and President Muhammadu Buhari are not on the same level smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

They are poles apart when it comes to intellect.

GEJ was unfortunate to have worked with Sycophants and Thieves while he was in Aso Rock as President of Nigeria. Cheers.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by SweetSoup(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Apparently came in to brief President Buhari and submit the report of his recent observer mission to Tanzania.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by wazobiaN9(m): 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:

Really, are you that voluntarily re.tarded??

A meeting that lasted only 10 mins at that level of government most likely meant Buhari (the host) was not favourably disposed to Jonathan's subject of discussion.

Receive sense... just small one (we wouldn't want your head to explode) grin
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Awoofawo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:

With this trash you post up here. Do you think you doing Jonathan any good.

By now some of you online warriors should have learn to mind yourselve but it's seems like none of you will rest untill either you or your principal is bury under the trash you are all vomiting here!
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by omenka(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
anonimi:

Someone that represented our country very well in Tanzania where he taught them what democracy means and helped the country avoid a major post-election crisis, right?
He did this under the full collaboration of President Buhari in case you are IGNORANT of such minimal protocol.
Abeg use your grey matter well well oh next time before you enage your mouth, ok?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-380yYFc2M-U/VjUuEvveQ0I/AAAAAAAHKFs/EpsqKr9Jphg/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
Why does your hero's crotch have the outline of a swollen overphvcked p***y?? Lmao!! HungerBad come see something oo!!

Wish someone (one of our best "shooters"wink could crop and enlarge that image. grin

Cc: NgeneUkwenu, Dekdek, Midolian, Keneking. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by ricsman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
anonimi:

Someone that represented our country very well in Tanzania where he taught them what democracy means and helped the country avoid a major post-election crisis, right?
He did this under the full collaboration of President Buhari in case you are IGNORANT of such minimal protocol.
Abeg use your grey matter well well oh next time before you enage your mouth, ok?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-380yYFc2M-U/VjUuEvveQ0I/AAAAAAAHKFs/EpsqKr9Jphg/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
yeah! I was looking for a comment of a right thinking person until I got here.

GEJ went to give feedback to PMB on the outcome or Tanzania's election

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by dondavinchi(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
So Jonathan is begging?

u b big fat fool I say big fat fool I say big fat fool Weh neva baffffffff hahahhaha

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Firefire(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ijaya123:

Why should Buhari listen to the one who failed a simple continuity test? I beg your pardon, GEJ was the worst president this country ever had. His clueless presidency is unprecedented and legendary in the annals of Nigeria. Fear no allow am sleep again, he dey find PMB up and down.

eee, oju yin ni yio se.

By the time buhary finish destroying Nigeria economy, you peoples eyes will be clear. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:

Nonsense! Were you at the meeting?
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by philips70(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:

Sorry!

Buhary is Super Clueless without any idea of governance in the 21st century.

Sorry, we all saw a disciplined father as a wicked and outdated father while we were growing up.

Meanwhile mind the way you arrogate that bolded word. We are a very jealous people.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by ajepako(f): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
So Jonathan is begging?

For ya mind! tongue tongue
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by bashydemy(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:

hahahah even a 2yrs old will know you only ranting.. The last person PMB will seek advice from will be GEJ... The like of OBJ,IBB, Abdusalam, Gowon etc are still alive and you talking of GEJ shake my head for you... Even PMB will rely on Ameachi and Fashola in leadership than that President Jonathan...
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by phylshan: 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Let me say for the records that no amount of begging can stop PMB from probing GEJ's Government. GEJ is rather creating more suspicion and attracting more shame to himself. Times have changed.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by caprini1: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
It is a welcomed development,that both of them can work together and move the nation forward,abi una never tire,to go to ordinary cotonou,and they have constant electricity,only for you to come home and put on generators? smiley
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by aboomustapha001: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
I believed Jona come to plead so that he can be spared from the hook of EFCC.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by ajepako(f): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
MadCow1:
President Buhari, as a Child of God, you not should be unequally yoked together with corrupt unbeliever's. angry

Infact, don't even allow Jonathan to near Abuja sef. angry

He should just return to Otuoke and enjoy his loot there. angry

True talk ..

Oga Jonah dey enjoy and flenjo in Otueke

That is why he is fresh and younger looking

Not some old dude ssomewhere ..

grin grin grin tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From The Meeting Of President Buhari And APC Senators held Last Night / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.