Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting (30213 Views)

Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting. / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Obasanjo Poses With Saraki After Their Secret Meeting Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by jonuel1(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Change2015:
If you want a soft landing please return the loot! Ole buruku

Evidence of being deranged...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by tolustx(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:
Good...

Jonathan's final warning to Boohary not to destroy Nigeria economy. grin
Lmao... yeye sombori
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by coldFLARES1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
BALLOSKI:
what has he to counsel BUHARI on that will take just 10 minutes?
Exactly my thoughts! When i see folks hyperventilating over an happening that could be easily deconstructed if a little critical thinking is applied, I feel ashamed for the bunch of grown babies that are constituting themselves into a nuisance on this board. The best that could have happened in a 10 mins meeting of this kind, after exchange of pleasantries, is that a party makes a request which was declined or one goes to submit some kind of report.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by CICOB: 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by alrahmanonline(m): 5:56pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:

Begging ?

Who dey hot seat ?

Jona or Bubu ? cheesy

Buhari better listen to the wise counsel from the best president ever produced in the history of Nigeria.

God Bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
IF YOU CALL JONATHAN THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, THEN MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AS JONATHAN RULE NIGERIA, CAN I HEAR YOU SAY A VERY LOUD AMEN?
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Firefire(m): 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
alrahmanonline:

[s]IF YOU CALL JONATHAN THE BEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA, THEN MAY GOD RULE YOUR LIFE AS JONATHAN RULE NIGERIA, CAN I HEAR YOU SAY A VERY LOUD AMEN[/s]?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by manuroq(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
It's top secret.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by dabossman(m): 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
Once again, this thread, like many before it, goes to show just how poorly Nigerian youths reason these days. Future leaders indeed.

It's a damn shame.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by ddippset(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Editor1:
They call him clueless, but the dullard can't help but seek his counsel.

Dulapo has realised that the reason he joined teaching is no longer wat they are paying!
the report says they met at aso villa (buhari's house) not otuoke (jonathan's house). Would buhari not seek Jonathan and hence go to his home if he só drsperately and badly wanted a favour from Jonathan? Even if you and I were to make intelligent guesses, iam sure you'd agree with me that Jonathan went to pay his homage and respect to the commander in chief and probably seek a soft landing too! Imagine seeking counsel from a human being who says stealing is not corruption, a human being who had billions of dollars stolen under his nose, a human being who's female minister was more powerful than him, a human being who couldn't control his wife. Guy, you have your brain between your scrotal sacs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by alrahmanonline(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=39616624][/quote]
Lol..... Lwkmd.... lmao.... why you refuse to say Amen to such a wonderful prayer now? hmmmm...Something must be wrong somewhere... Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by smirn(m): 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
liberty300:
Oga GEJ, pls give the dullard some tips..he's plunging our economy into crisis and doesn't seem to care.

When was the economy better and what did you gained from it? With the price of crude oil at it highest ever during his tenure, the clueless GEJ could not take the country anywhere. Before he left office, many states could not pay workers, Nigerian foreign dept profile rose as never before, corruption was at it maximum level ever, no megawatt added to the national grid, money spent on security with nothing to show for it. He is busy running around Aso Rock begging for pardon, well all Nigerians want is for GEJ to return his loot and never come around Aso Rock again, afterall he was there for over six years without making any impact. For the clueless GEJ supporters you people still have a long time to recover. For the True Nigerians let me say thank you once again for voting out the clueless master.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by alrahmanonline(m): 7:26pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=39616624][/quote]
Lol..... Lwkmd.... lmao.... why you refuse to say Amen to such a wonderful prayer now? hmmmm...Something must be wrong somewhere... Lol
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Greatcarly1: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
He still has some level of immunity as an ex president
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by abe4kom: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
calebo101:

SHUT UP you paid slave!!! Where you there? People like una na dey spread propaganda up and down the country. Anuofia. Hate the man, castigate him, malign him, insult him, he ruled your silly ass for 5 years and left peacefully without war.

Jonathan nor even go tribunal, he left peacefully. On top of that the dullard and your personal saviour and messiah has successfully destroyed Nigeria economy in 5 months, 5 months slave!!! Don't you get tired? Jonathan dis, Jonathan that, go arrest am na, abi una dey fear?

Dem say make meat hands up, kpomo like u dey raise hand. Goat angry angry
I don faint! Abeg wey cold water?

See wuckedest finishing. Baddest mouth ever liveth... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by barcaboi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:

Begging ?

Who dey hot seat ?

Jona or Bubu ? cheesy

Buhari better listen to the wise counsel from the best president ever produced in the history of Nigeria.

God Bless Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
may God run ur life the way GEJ ran Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Firefire(m): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
barcaboi:
may God run ur life the way GEJ ran Nigeria

Yeye fowl.

Look into the mirror and see yourself. cheesy

APC, party of professional liars and career propagandist. - Lie Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by DrownedFish: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2015
evlyn:
what is happening?? who is asking for direction? Gej or Pmb? which ever way... Pmb stop wasting our time with your stories ad start work.. we dint vote for CHANGE from worse to worst... your clock is ticking by the way undecided
I'm sorry, you were scammed
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by aresa: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
GEJ flew to Tanzy in a presidential jet and returned to Aso Rock to brief PMB, obviously, this is a coordinated affair between both men.

GEJ is determined to clean up his image hence the foundation, statesman and special envoy moves just like OBJ..

Fact is, PMB and Jona have moved on from the elections and are now working together and I wont even be surprised if the info the EFCC is using to prosecute the likes of Oruebe came from GEJ himself.

This can not be good news per all the looters and corrupt elements in Jona's Admin because they are all under the bus...
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by alltechguy: 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by dwesternmall: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to Careers@westernmall.co.uk
and make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!

or

http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers

More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ritchiee:
I SPIT INTO YOUR STINKING,UGLY,CANNIBAL RIGHT EYE....I HATE CANNIBALS.

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by barcaboi(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Firefire:

Yeye fowl.

Look into the mirror and see yourself. cheesy

APC, party of professional liars and career propagandist. - Lie Mohammed
imported baboon....u for say Amen na.....lol....
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Chocboyslim: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
So Jonathan is begging?

Jonathan got tired of asking others to beg on his behalf, and decided to go prostrate. Where is that man's dignity?after dragging Nigeria backward, he is now crawling on his belly to Aso Rock to beg, like something the rain dragged in.

President Buhari, please do not listen to his plea's.

U just reminded me of A BIG FOOL; who doesn’t think b4 he speaks verbating.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Chocboyslim: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
GEJ was only helping the OLD MAN to make an effective decisions; bcoZ Buhari reasoning is offline. ;DGEJ was only helping the OLD MAN to make an effective decisions; bcoZ Buhari is confused.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by hujjat(m): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
[quote author=erunz post=39612943]GEJ MY GUY, GOD WILL CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU. WE KNOW BUHARI IS CONFUSED, YOU CAN HELP BY GIVING HIM SOME CLUE[/who is confused ? u or ur clueless master]
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by saintkel(m): 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Exactly my thoughts! When i see folks hyperventilating over an happening that could be easily deconstructed if a little critical thinking is applied, I feel ashamed for the bunch of grown babies that are constituting themselves into a nuisance on this board. The best that could have happened in a 10 mins meeting of this kind, after exchange of pleasantries, is that a party makes a request which was declined or one goes to submit some kind of report.
olodo y won't u reason in direction of ur master, ode
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by erico2k2(m): 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2015
dearpreye:

It won't help his case. When people amuses themselves without any cogent reason, then something is wrong.
Ahaha like turning down the volume of his tv to read just text message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by rhemahil(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rulers are drinking wine together, laughing & cracking jokes while the poor of the land are abusing & killing themselves . One should not be surprised if Wike & his brother Amaechi are eating from the same pot. Some educated lunatic will be here wasting talent nd sharing insult to eachother.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by rhemahil(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Rulers are drinking wine together, laughing & cracking jokes while the poor of the land are abusing & killing themselves . One should not be surprised if Wike & his brother Amaechi are eating from the same pot. Some educated lunatic will be here wasting talent nd sharing insult to eachother.
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by erico2k2(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
calebo101:

SHUT UP you paid slave!!! Where you there? People like una na dey spread propaganda up and down the country. Anuofia. Hate the man, castigate him, malign him, insult him, he ruled your silly ass for 5 years and left peacefully without war.

Jonathan nor even go tribunal, he left peacefully. On top of that the dullard and your personal saviour and messiah has successfully destroyed Nigeria economy in 5 months, 5 months slave!!! Don't you get tired? Jonathan dis, Jonathan that, go arrest am na, abi una dey fear?

Dem say make meat hands up, kpomo like u dey raise hand. Goat angry angry
Kia you badt.so D guy na kpomo? ?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by Divepen1(m): 2:08am On Nov 03, 2015
hhhmmm
hhmmm
Download my book for free at
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/10172#
Re: Buhari And Jonathan In ‘Secret’ Meeting by lastpage: 2:25am On Nov 03, 2015
Editor1:
They call him clueless, but the dullard can't help but seek his counsel.

Dulapo has realised that the reason he joined teaching is no longer wat they are paying!

You Nyanmirins are so daft it beggars belief!

Buhari was in his "State House" ... and Jonathan came calling.

How then does it turn-out that it was Buhari how is seeking counsel?
You Yeebos are bunch of treasonous LIARS and Deceptive Vipers

For the avoidance of doubt, Jonathan went to "BEG FOR SOFT LANDING" FROM PRESIDENT BUHARI AND REQUESTED THAT BUHARI PLEASE NOT EXPOSE HIM BY NOT ALLOWING Reporters to take picture but you can bet that the "details" will soon filter-out.

If you want to seek somebody's counsel, you seek audienc with them and go meet them in their lair.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Open To Negotiations With FG – Lawyers / El-Rufai Shocks Pensioners, Increase Benefits From ₦3,000 To ₦30,000 Per Month / Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.