Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) (64851 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With PDP Senators - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Those smiles were faked qoute me anywhere
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
URMMM THAT GEJ LOOK THOO... AS IF HE IS INVITED TO ANSWER SOME CORRUPT CHARGES LIKE EFCC CASE

JUST SAYING OO

LMAOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
Caption d last picture
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by temitayoag(m): 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2015
#JEG#
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Flashh: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

What about those who stole to finance Buhari's campaign? What should be done about that?
Nobody is talking about criticism till it got to your post. Can't things move smoothly without posting something silly?

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by johnie: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
plainol:
The pictures don't add up. They are not taken the same day. These are lies.
Very correct
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by GlassDoc: 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Good one there...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by dunsman(f): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
emmanuel596:

Journalist were only stopped from taking pictures when jonathan was on his kneels begging bubu

You no get sense undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by emmanuel596(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2015
dunsman:

You no get sense undecided undecided
I wise pass your father....na me help am. pass waec if not u for b illiterate son by nw bt on ur own sha u jst decided to stay lame like ur hero GEJ grin grin grin grin...all na joke sha 1-1

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
I really hate it when people make hazy assumptions....too many kids on this forum
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

You never run out of foolish questions. Simply petition EFCC to investigate them!

It is either you are mischievous or amazingly uninformed!!! You mean to tell me you are oblivious of the numerous petitions sent to the EFCC against Fashola and Amaechi which nothing has been done about,yet these thieves were rewarded with ministerial nominations

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dreyl:
see as Jonathan just look like one clueless clown cheesy

Accompanied by an ancient decrepit tongue tongue grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by modath(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
At the end of the day the masses still remain the pawns in the game.

Would you prefer they stay at each other's throats & watch the country burn

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Flashh:

Nobody is talking about criticism till it got to your post. Can't things move smoothly without posting something silly?

I asked a simple question dude!! Quit the hypocrisy and get a life

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Urine: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
At the end of the day the masses still remain the pawns in the game.

So you know this? Interesting!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
That's my GEJ

The hero of our democracy.

' My ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian' -- GEJ

" your baboon and dogs will soak in blood' ------- Buhari

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Flashh: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

I asked a simple question dude!! Quit the hypocrisy and get a life
The post you quoted doesn't deserve such lame question.

Who's the hypocrite here if not you?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2015
To tell u age is not a maturity. I can still remember when GEJ was the president BUHARI never pay him visit even to the extent when GEJ call for stakeholders meeting BUHARI won't attend. GEJ u a hero and truly the peace maker.
God bless GEJ
God bless Me
God bless the good people of Nigerian minus the boko haram and their sponsors.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by j1mmy: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
called to answer questions about stealing...EFCC will be the next meeting!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by poshtimms20: 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dat is hw we roll... GEJ na my main man....... PMB na my main main man.... May dem sha no quarrel @ all
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

It is either you are mischievous or amazingly uninformed!!! You mean to tell me you are oblivious of the numerous petitions sent to the EFCC against Fashola and Amaechi which nothing has been done about,yet these thieves were rewarded with ministerial nominations

Then go to the court and seek for an Order of Mandamus to compel the EFCC instead of disgracing yourself online. Are you so ignorant of the law you seek to employ?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Dahveydson(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
plainol:
The pictures don't add up. They are not taken the same day. These are lies.

I thought I was the only one that noticed.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Caliph69: 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
Why Jonathan come wear different clothes in the pics?

Our so-called bloggers can lie eh!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
emmanuel596:
I thought it was a secret begging session

No mind that mumu HungerBad

Hunger don waya him brain finish

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by tolustx(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2015
How on earth will you people call this a surprise visit? Is the president that idle that someone will come and pay him a surprise visit and have a secret meeting with him.

Abeg just remove the surprise. They had a meeting scheduled for today and so it happened. Nawa for journalism in Nigeria o

But wait o...
shey una dey see wetin I dey see? I smell lies somewhere o.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Ramsey247(m): 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
I am expecting OBJ's visit soonest
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
Flashh:
The post you quoted doesn't deserve such lame question.

Who's the hypocrite here if not you?

for hypocrites like you the anti corruption war is only good if it is fought against PDP politicians!!! when it involves APC thieves like Fashola and Amaechi you begin to sing a different tune.!!!If you are not a hypocrite I wonder you really are

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
Something is wrong the last two pictures, he's putting on a long sleeve shirt! while the first picture, he's putting on this Bayelsa Attire. How is that so
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by babafirst(m): 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
If na 5 mins meeting na beg and ranka ya dede GEJ come do then.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Flashh: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

for hypocrites like you the anti corruption war is only good if it is fought against PDP politicians!!! when it involves APC thieves like Fashola and Amaechi you begin to sing a different tune.!!!If you are not a hypocrite I wonder you really are
I have come to realize that you don't have nothing to type, either to just come and let people to know how frustrated you are.

I know you would love it if it were something controversial between those two.

You're just having a pain in the ass. Sorry, get well soon!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrMcJay:

Then go to the court and seek for an Order of Mandamus to compel the EFCC instead of disgracing yourself online. Are you so ignorant of the law you seek to employ?
the CACOL and integrity group who filed the petitions have already done the needful now leave me to exercise my fundamental human right to expose your hypocrisy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Buhari (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
modath:

Would you prefer they stay at each other's throats & watch the country burn
Buhari promised to do his job which I would have supported wholeheartedly but again he's got too many guys with too many bad stories onboard his ship hence he's open to blackmail, coercion and political manoeuvres.

You do not want to fire a shot that will hit your own and the enemies alike.

Buhari is as corrupt as all known politicians.QED
Of course we all know the truth and I guess you need it right now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat / Fayose Eating N100 Wrapped Rice By The Roadside (Photos) / Obasanjo Warns Buhari Not To Contest In 2019: "Not Capable Of Ruling Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.