Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,216 members, 7,860,369 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

A Nairalander Reaction To NCC Punishment on MTN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Reaction To NCC Punishment on MTN (553 Views)

Meningitis: God’s Punishment For Fornication - Yari, Zamfara Governor Says / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Ben Murray-bruce Reaction To Stranded Olympic Football Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Reaction To NCC Punishment on MTN by Godbest(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
In as much as mtn is my first line and personal line
I don't know why I have this joy in my heart that NCC have fine MTN 1.4 trillion naira for breaking Nigeria law
Chai
Am really Happy, How I wish the punishment is More,
Like making sure they are listed in our stock exchange and they giving everybody free call to any network for the next 6month
Am not wicked to MTN am just Nigerian in Nature
…..................
And if they try increasing there tariff, I will simple port to Glo or Etisalat
Do you know that Glo have the cheapest browsing and internet plan among then all
Wow Good for MTN
At least this is a pay back to the 15000naira they sold there LINE to us in 2006
Re: A Nairalander Reaction To NCC Punishment on MTN by osinachifestus(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2015
It soooo gladen my heart. They deserve no mercy. That bunch of thieves. I would like other networks to wax even far stronger!
Re: A Nairalander Reaction To NCC Punishment on MTN by BALLOSKI: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2015
I'm not happy such a huge fine is slammed on them, but I'm happy that a message is sent by this fine on MTN and that message is; you don't feel bigger than the Nigerian authority when operating on Nigerian soil, or you can't do in Nigeria what you cannot do in your country.

MTN , where is our money?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Open National Political Summit January 24 / Sanusi And The First Law Of Holes / The Great Men Of The History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.