Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! (466 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! by ernesty20(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2015
My Girlfriend came visiting and she will be passing the night at my house due to rain. It has been raining since morning.

Right now, konji don catch me and i dnt know how to tell her that i wanna have sex with her.

Please what do i do to get her in the mood?
Re: Please Help!!! by kinibigdeal(m): 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2015
You seriously need help
Re: Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
Dis guy needs cane!!
Re: Please Help!!! by Thunderlicious: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Read ur bible, pray and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! by Macgreat(m): 9:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thunderlicious:
Read ur bible, pray and sleep.

Ha ha ha, Really? is this what you'll expect from a guy like that. He is seriously burning.

Op,

You don't have to tell her anything, make the move.
start with the hand.
Re: Please Help!!! by yomi007k(m): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
Guy,

Buy chilled irish cream n some fish peppersoup mk una chop. U guys can even play a drinking game with her favourite jamz in d background.

Once she's a lil tipsy, freshen up n smooch.

.....D rest shud be "blamed on d alcohol"

PRECAUTION:
Ensure to use condom(s).
Re: Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
And if she gets pregnant along the line, will you ask her to keep it or abort it?
Re: Please Help!!! by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2015
Tell her baby I want to pour akamu (pap) she will agree especially if she is akamu (pap) loving type

(1) (Reply)

Secrets About True Love That Will Bring You Back To Reality / Prominent New Jersey Educator Lofsds / Guys Your Reaction To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.