Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! (35758 Views)

Dino Melaye Builds Two Schools For His Constituency (Photos) / Items Distributed By Senator Akpabio At His Constituency Briefing (Photos) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by uncjay(m): 7:55am On Nov 03, 2015
This is what we are talking about, who say young men cannot do governance, imaging this young vibrant lawmaker already planning on taking his constituent to the next level where other old greedy cargo who have selfishly infiltrated the house with their corrupt and greedy mind would not just lets go for qualitative men and women to build this country.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by millhouse: 7:57am On Nov 03, 2015
Gt
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by khanwale(m): 7:59am On Nov 03, 2015
[img][/img] grin
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2015
Pls what is that abandoned project
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by 400billionman: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2015
May God help him achieve all..
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by saleskara: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Good job. Well done
obibc:
PICS CONTDS
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by Franknerd(m): 8:07am On Nov 03, 2015
Obinna (aka Obaino) is 36. We were at Govt College Owerri nd FUTO together. I wish him d very best.
lionbrotherz:
D guy na my inlaw. He abt 30yrs old

1 Like

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by 400billionman: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:
A prove that young men should be given a chance to governance.

Well said.

One huge problem with Nigeria is the spate of abandoned projects due to misplaced priorities. Imagine a project which has gulped N2.6bn and should be finished with N4.7bn.

Now it is abandoned. There are lots of other silo projects across the country, one in Abuja and another in kaduna. Now it seems all the projects were abandoned because Yaradua the initiator is late.
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by Luckygurl(f): 8:12am On Nov 03, 2015
How come his age wasn't stated??

Onwubuariri!! Death is mourning undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by yugoo: 8:13am On Nov 03, 2015
IkennaNweke:
Why did you leave your brain at home?

My brain is well functioning dude,we all know the history of this guy in owerri.We shall continue to speak up.He is a 419er turned politician.its only malfunctioning brains as your that can only value fraudsters and forget the dignity in labor.We are watching all of you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by 48noble(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2015
kaeforum:

You forget that our present leaders started as young men, what dyu think he will do for his constituency sef? He will only appropriate funds to repay his god fathers who put him there, and spend the rest on prostitutes.

And made d impact that earned some of them dia reputation today... many politicians are not prostitute patronizers as u think...just as many female students are not 'runs girls'.
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by 400billionman: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2015
989900:
This guy can make or break the future of youths in this country. Pls. avoid the Bankole and Farouk pitfalls.

Bankole and Farouk were hungry men before joining politics. This one has seen money.

If them use N1m set trap for poor man, he will most likely fall. But set trap for rich man with N10m, he will know its a trap.
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by 48noble(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2015
400billionman:

Well said.

One huge problem with Nigeria is the spate of abandoned projects due to misplaced priorities. Imagine a project which has gulped N2.6bn and should be finished with N4.7bn.

Now it is abandoned. There are lots of other silo projects across the country, one in Abuja and another in kaduna. Now it seems all the projects were abandoned because Yaradua the initiator is late.

Food for thought...continuity of projects should be encouraged in governance, mostly when there's change in administration.
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by amazingspiderma: 8:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Good to see young men go into politics to serve.
This should send a positive message to our youth,that we can be part of leadership in Nigeria.

Great Futoites,onward ever.
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2015
48noble:
A prove that young men should be given a chance to governance.

Your grammar is a PROOF to the contrary. No offence please.
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by 48noble(m): 8:37am On Nov 03, 2015
flamingtiger:

Your grammar is a PROOF to the contrary. No offence please.

Did u understand the grammar, even
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by blessingee: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2015
yugoo:
My brain is well functioning dude,we all know the history of this guy in owerri.We shall continue to speak up.He is a 419er turned politician.its only malfunctioning brains as your that can only value fraudsters and forget the dignity in labor.We are watching all of you

I'd rather have a 419er who will develop the community than a pope who will amass wealth for himself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by jajainall(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2015
jonathanOz:
I love this. How old is he please?
He's 37years old according to official NASS website
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by macaranta(m): 9:29am On Nov 03, 2015
cool
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by Ursino(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2015
yugoo:
A well known 419er turned politician

Bad bele! Are u even from Imo state? Do you know him? People like you can never know success!

1 Like

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by dwesternmall: 9:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by Ursino(f): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2015
Luckygurl:
How come his age wasn't stated??

Onwubuariri!! Death is mourning undecided undecided

The name means "Death is painful", not what u transcribed it to be.
My HOD in school then bears that surname, and he is from that part of Imo state too. Maybe they are related, cos that surname is one in a million.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by Luckygurl(f): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2015
Ursino:

The name means "Death is painful", not what u transcribed it to be.
My HOD in school then bears that surname, and he is from that part of Imo state too. Maybe they are related, cos that surname is one in a million.

Yeah!!
Death is painful sounds more real.
Guess I'm still a big time learner embarassed
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by ODUBEZE: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2015
Until when I see action. Its not all about touring!
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by jonitoz: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2015
HE IS OUR MAN , HE OTHER NAME IS BRIDGE BUILDER
Re: Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! by pillarmaria(m): 10:21am On Nov 03, 2015
zuchyblink:
He is representing my LGA(Mbano). A young vibrant man. He graduated from FUTO few years ago.
yea man, he reps my sch 'Futo' and most especially my LGA isiala mbano. Am very happy for d young man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki And Ekweremadu Leave Court After Meeting Bail Conditions / DSS To Interrogate Magu, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.