Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) (28428 Views)

Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by dwesternmall: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Etizz: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Never associate yourself wit Nigeria police all in d name of being a good citizen, ......... They can kill innocent people knowingly and they don't regret it.

I wish u mind your business and stay put, nothing would have happened to u.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Tawny17(f): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2015
deadie:

I just can't believe all of you. So assuming that his story is true, you blame the victim and not the police? For his grave crime of reporting a fight? He will be commended in a saner society because no one knows what would have come out of the fight he reported. But of course the mentality of most Nigerians is warped.
You have summarized my point with the bolded
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by DipoDee: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2015
The Nigerian Police must arrest a criminal for every crime reported whether they visit the crime scene or not so the guy actually made their job easy for them.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Vision4God: 9:54am On Nov 03, 2015
God wil vindicate u if ds d truth.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by fullstreets: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
If u wrote exactly what happened den u'll be ok but if after making any confessional statement, u see camera dey talk another thing, OYO.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2015
I neverr use to bellieve what ppl say abt the Np. I have tried to reelate with them on several occassions but these 'boys' are just dumb and useless. The only powwer they havve is in that their gun.

Tell me if u have seen a rich policeman in Nigeria and I'd show u that he's not wealthy.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by uncjay(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2015
ladyF:
shocked police is your friend they say.... If I hear! Bunch of greedy selfish potbellied miscreants! angry

#My#Opinion grin grin grin

LolZ....see as police dem suffer frm ur adjectives lol

Naija police cannot be trusted...except for rear few who remain discipline and faithful, complying assist the mass as suppose....the rest are bunch of what you listed up there...
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2015
I always pray everyday not to have any thing do with police. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by adedinho(m): 10:11am On Nov 03, 2015
I smell petrol I smell petrol
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Damalex4luv(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2015
deramarks:
buhari* datz what I meant don't involve ma dad if u hate insults dat will change ur life
Am only asking a question, don't take it personal babe
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Spybradd: 10:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Sasuwa:
Whether Pdp like it or not , all we know are
corruption must stop,
change must come,
naija must change

MENTAL CASE
grin
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2015
Truthhurtss:
I will rather call Fire service than call the Nigerian Police. grin Their siren might do the trick.

Nigerian Police is the most corrupt in whole of Africa.
When you see a Nigerian Police just look for the nearest exit in other to avoid stories that touch.

You follow , You no follow you go still pay.
Shut up and stop lying here...Nigeria police is not the most corrupt in Africa but the most corrupt in the whole wide world....very useless set of people. I so hate them ehn.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 03, 2015
hotboz:

Granted bro. I copied it too.
k
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by yooglodotcom: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2015
Dial 727 - Lagos State Emergency code.

It is free call and you will get an immediate response to report any emergency instead of exposing yourself unnecessarily.

Try it one day and you will be happy you did. Be Wise!
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by deramarks(f): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Am only asking a question, don't take it personal babe
. I see
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Rexnegro(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2015
PLEASE READ:

If u ever imagine how useless and corrupt nigeria police is ehn u go just dey vex...a member in our church gava a testimony dis past Sunday saying he was drugged n wanted to be used as a sacrifice by and large na God sha saved him n found himself lying half dead at iyana iba, since he's a nice gtb staff lasu branch so most lasu students knows him n recognised him when passing that morning n reported to gtb in lasu there that their staff is lying down almost dead at iyana iba o..can u imagine when gtb got there saying they should rush him to hospital . Police said no until they pay 20k before they can carry him...that's how stupid, useless, corrupt and wicked nigeria police is
NB: it's a long story but needed to cut it short...
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by apholaryn: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Is Buharo the name of your dad tongue tongue tongue
lmao! you dey craze, I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by omonnakoda: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2015
Why is prosecution in Nigeria so reliant on "confession". Why are our police so incapable of securing convictions on forensic evidence

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by sobal(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry

He should face the consequences for his 'good deeds'.
Police is your friend after all but when you see fight or wahala in your area rotate 180degrees and put your legs one in front of another at a double pace.....

shut up if u don't hav anytin reasonable to say must u comment?
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by inansslik(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2015
After my experience with the police, I have decided to keep my distance from them. I cut a thief who broke into my house and stole, I took him and the properties he stole to the police station to report, The thief was detained and the items he stole pending investigation. On the day he was to be taken to court, the police told me I have to fuel the car to be used to transport the thief and the items to the court. Amidst all my protest, I was told that they can only release my property to me after the case and that would be in the court , so I yielded. The most shameful part was when the thief was prosecuted and sentenced only for the police to tell me that I should bring money to transport the thief to prison because the prison wardens were not around. Even the thief had to apologize to me for making me spend much. I refused and took my properties and left. Avoid police oooo, they are as dark as their uniform just for a few sha.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by inansslik(m): 11:44am On Nov 03, 2015
After my experience with the police, I have decided to keep my distance from them. I caught a thief who broke into my house and stole, I took him and the properties he stole to the police station to report, The thief was detained and the items he stole pending investigation. On the day he was to be taken to court, the police told me I have to fuel the car to be used to transport the thief and the items to the court. Amidst all my protest, I was told that they can only release my property to me after the case and that would be in the court , so I yielded. The most shameful part was when the thief was prosecuted and sentenced only for the police to tell me that I should bring money to transport the thief to prison because the prison wardens were not around. Even the thief had to apologize to me for making me spend much. I refused and took my properties and left. Avoid police oooo, they are as dark as their uniform just for a few sha.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by agoman: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
ladyF:
shocked police is your friend they say.... If I hear! Bunch of greedy selfish potbellied miscreants! angry

#My#Opinion grin grin grin
this guy that calls himself introvert abi lady f. get out of here. tranny
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by agoman: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ugliest:
my crush why are u ignoring me
u know thats a guy wright

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by j4sure(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Truthhurtss: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Rexnegro:

Shut up and stop lying here...Nigeria police is not the most corrupt in Africa but the most corrupt in the whole wide world....very useless set of people. I so hate them ehn.
LOL..na so u hate them reach
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by badesco(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
Let somebody on your behalf go to Human right office and office of public defender and formally lodge a complaint or better still, go for a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
most of the people that commented on this thread are the problem and the cause of all of nigeria `s woes....
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by sexychocolate1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry

He should face the consequences for his 'good deeds'.
Police is your friend after all but when you see fight or wahala in your area rotate 180degrees and put your legs one in front of another at a double pace.....

I LOVE YOU
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by JOnjohn(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
this is not the first time so I can relate to his story...

years ago while schooling in uniben a hostel mate of mine was killed by cult members. They wanted the act to be untraceable so they brought his body to the hostel and dumped it behind his vehicle at about 11:30am. I was doing my routine check on the locks protecting my corridor when I heard a loud noise at the gate, apparently some people were arguing with the security man, he didnt want to open the gate but they somehow forced themselves....next thing I heard was a slight thud.

I ducked for several minutes during the drama, then later tiptoed downstairs to observe the situation. i noticed my hostelmate on the ground behind his vehicle. he was cold and had his hands outstretched like a person preparing to wear cuffs. I alerted the neighbours and they all rushed out, first we thought he passed out, but later discovered he had been dead for hours because he was stonecold and rigid.

a girl called the police and they came in and inquired about the incident. we explained and they insisted three people tag along for better explanation at the station. I told them we didnt see anything but they were adamant. long story short...they three all of us in the cell and branded us 'muderers'...we had to pay 30,000 naira as bail per person. the police even later raided the hostel arresting innocent tenants...and they all paid 30,000 naira each.

police aint nobody's friend...you see shit, you RUN. they are worse than criminals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos / Benue Community Set Robber On Fire (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.