Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) (28427 Views)

Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / How I Hacked Into Bank Customers’ Accounts – Graduate (Pictured) / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by jamaljalal(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
9ja police....... grin grin grin
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by richiepauls: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by deramarks(f): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2015
Buharo I have an idea abolish police service country
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by AhmedInusa: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2015
Police for You!
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by bola4dprec(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/02/police-made-me-write-statement-at-gunpoint-graduate/

After much noise, he was beaten by some other
persons, and we all went to the police station.
The hoodlum was slightly injured in the mouth.
When we got to the station,

you must mumu you report a case but failed to allow enforcement agent to conduct investigation before you take law to your own hands let me help you define your offences you caused disturbance of public peace at hospital premises which may led to robbery and vandalization of hospital equipment

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by repogirl(f): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol, guess no good deed goes unpurnished..... The police is your friend, after all.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Bjergtrolde: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2015
I am inclined to believe him. All the confessions I have read so far appear scripted and they have same theme: " My business was going bad , so my friend ... etc"
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Gwazah(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2015
U have reported a crime and u are arrested. the way people talk of the police as if these are group animals who doesn't reason, police need u as witness to prosecute those criminals, why wud they arrest u without element of involvement? check ur self every well this isn't a movie pls.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Damalex4luv(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Austin4lif:
God will punish that Adeyimi of a man. yellowbar people being wicked since 13 BC, if actually the exist then. Since the king of the north assumed office, the rate of human right abuses is on the increase.
Shut up that guy is one of them. He's only giving flimsy excuse.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by jackie3B(f): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2015
Sabinus.... U want do beta pickin abi u b reporter Kim. Duuuuurh 4 u
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by emmyagi(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2015
You gave a report ealier did u wrote your name while give the report, that's the only way you would be recognize, if not you màde a mistake and you shouldn't blame the police
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Damalex4luv(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2015
deramarks:
Buharo I have an idea abolish police service country
Is Buharo the name of your dad tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Cre8(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2015
I feel sorry for him. But why will our police be that cruel to someone who was only trying to bring peace to his environment? May God help our police force.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by tommykiwi(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2015
Police bunch of foools !! I dislike them with passion!
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by macaranta(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2015
How can you go to the police station twice in a day and expect not be arrested??...Na your palor? grin

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2015
The Police officer who detained this young Under graduate is a cultist and obviously is his cult member that was beaten that is why he detained the person that reported. Most of police men these days are cult members.m Nigerians should be on the look out.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by seunlly(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2015
If na nigerian police,Na money u go use do am. cheesy
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by bola4dprec(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2015
bola4dprec:
After much noise, he was beaten by some other
persons, and we all went to the police station.
The hoodlum was slightly injured in the mouth.
When we got to the station,

you must mumu you report a case but failed to allow enforcement agent to conduct investigation before you take law to your own hands let me help you define your offences you caused disturbance of public peace at hospital premises which may led to robbery and vandalization of hospital equipment
someone just like this post can you quote me to enable follow you I presume that you are learned and sound minded person kudos
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by demarc001: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2015
asumo12:
My own is President Buhari should shaaa help us reduce the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption too .
I feel you bro!

2 Likes

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2015
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/02/police-made-me-write-statement-at-gunpoint-graduate/

I don't see a problem, I see someone that was arrested as an accessory to attempted murder.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Intendy: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2015
Eya.
if true then it's a pity cause we still have a long way to go.
But wetin me self don see for barracks police station in surulere makes me think it is true
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by ibkgab001: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Welcome back
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2015
okay.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2015
Snitching Bittch!

Even your enemies shouldn't be reported by you to the police, the police are the enemy of your enemy that should never be your friend.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by contigiency(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2015
We cannot support evil so law must take its course. Having said that, Nigerian police should know that their job does not protect them into taking laws into thier hands. A situation where a suspect will be subjected into all sorts of humiliations without any court pronouncment is unlawful. Besides every suspect is supposed to write statements in the presence of a lawyer. The world has moved away from the practice of torture of a mere suspect or accused. The practice elswhere is litigations and investigations followed by rehabilition even when found guilty in some cases. Government should improve Nigerian police capacity especially in the area of global best practices.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by entparrot(f): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2015
Gwazah:
U have reported a crime and u are arrested. the way people talk of the police as if these are group animals who doesn't reason, police need u as witness to prosecute those criminals, why wud they arrest u without element of involvement? check ur self every well this isn't a movie pls.

Sir, he was attacked for been the snitch, who went to police to make a report, then some people defend him while he was attacked, and someone got injured, what happen to stand your ground law?

Well, I think they should allow them to go, just a serious warning will do.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 03, 2015
Gwazah:
bro, believe it or not, like u rightly pointed out, most of them officers have lost their sense of reasoning... i have interacted with some of them. their every breath oozed alcohol as they were talking.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
hotboz:
EVERYONE HAS A STORY;

A 24-year old boy looking out through a train's
window shouted, Dad, look, "the trees are going
behind; they are moving very fast" his Dad simply
stared at him with so much joy and smiled! A young
couple seated nearby looked at the 24-year old and
thought to themselves, he's so grown up but so
childish, he must have a mental disorder for his
father not to be bothered. Suddenly the young man
exclaimed again; Dad, look, "the clouds are running
with us" the couple could not resist and said to the
old man, why don't you take your son to a good
doctor may be a psychiatrist? The old man smiled and
said I just did. We are just coming from a doctor but
not a psychiatrist ; we are just coming from the
hospital. My son was blind from birth. He just got his
sight today for the very first time, his behavior may
seem stupid to you, it's more than a miracle to me.
The young couple just sat down there, lost for words
with a mixture of tears and shame in their eyes..
Everybody on earth has a story; don't judge people so
fast or jump into conclusion about their private
affairs; you don't know where they are coming from
or what they have to deal with.
The truth behind their story might surprise you. Take
it easy with others, even if you have a perfect life.
Let us keep working towards the good of all. GOD BLESS!
so touching, permit me to copy
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by deadie(m): 9:28am On Nov 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
angry

He should face the consequences for his 'good deeds'.
Police is your friend after all but when you see fight or wahala in your area rotate 180degrees and put your legs one in front of another at a double pace.....

worry359:
He stuck his nose in and went running to the police to tell tales!
Now the police hate him as a troublemaker because he has caused trouble for them.
The local boys hate him and know who he is, again for telling tales and being a snitch!
Snitches get stitches!

I think he will soon be found beaten or killed because he could not keep his mouth shut.
He should be booking plane ticket very soon to get out of there while he can still walk.

Tawny17:
Eya...pele dear next time you wan chuk mouth for police matter make sure you aren't in Nigeria

I just can't believe all of you. So assuming that his story is true, you blame the victim and not the police? For his grave crime of reporting a fight? He will be commended in a saner society because no one knows what would have come out of the fight he reported. But of course the mentality of most Nigerians is warped.

1 Like

Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by deramarks(f): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Is Buharo the name of your dad tongue tongue tongue
buhari* datz what I meant don't involve ma dad if u hate insults dat will change ur life
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by hotboz: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2015
silvermania:
so touching, permit me to copy

Granted bro. I copied it too.
Re: Police Made Me Write Statement At Gunpoint – Graduate (pictured) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2015
POLICE ARE ONE OF THE REASONS FOR INCREASE IN TERROR ACTIVITIES.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FESTAC Robbery: Police Shifts Blame To Navy, Airforce / Customs Officer, Comfort Alaba, Kidnapped At Gun Point In Festac, Lagos / Shrine Destroyed As Cultists Surrender Weapons And Charms In Rivers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.