Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water (7289 Views)

My Love Convenant With A Mami Water / 10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water / Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Riwo11(f): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol, this is just hilarious. Guys read and meditate on this o! so you don’t fall victim. I didn’t write it though so don’t ask me how i know all these. Oya confess, ever met a girl like this ?!?

1). You picked her up from the Street or Club. Maybe she was even standing in front of an uncompleted building

2). You don’t know her real name or even her surname. Maybe she even told you her name is just Mary……That’s all.

3). She agrees to sleep with you on the first day in fact, she agrees to move into your place no questions asked.

4). She never gets tired, She can pound yam, fry garri, grind pepper, go market , cooks and still sleep’s with you when she’s done.

5). She always looks perfect, even first thing in the morning. No pimples ,her makeup looks permanent and everything is always in the right place.

6). She never talks about her family and doesn’t have any friend.

7) Ever since you met her, your life has turned upside down but of course, your grandma in the village is the cause, cool. All she cares about is Brazilian hair.

cool. She has stopped you from eating Fish. Ever since you met her, its either chicken or meat, nothing from the sea.

9). Finally, She’s the perfect Girl. she doesn’t ask you.
for anything. She doesn’t care about Valentines day and you don’t even know her birthday. She never gets jealous or goes through you phone..

Source: www.riseup247.com
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2015
Okay grin.

Noted!!!
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Aifedayo(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2015
That number 8 is crazy dude, so if someone stops me from eating fish, she's a water fella? Mami water ko, Mami market ni tongue
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by lordthree(m): 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
me wey no ku ku like fish
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 03, 2015
Lol
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Bbsharon(f): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2015
Any randomn lady can be doing all of these and she is not a mami water.
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by deewhone(f): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2015
Aifedayo:
That number 8 is crazy dude, so if someone stops me from eating fish, she's a water fella? Mami water ko, Mami market ni tongue
She no want make u chop her fellow mermaid
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2015
My own don be
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by vizkiz: 10:15am On Nov 03, 2015
if she is as pretty as Mhizkel she is a mami water tongue
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Mhizkel(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2015
vizkiz:
if she is as pretty as Mhizkel she is a mami water tongue

grin
Re: 9 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-water by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 03, 2015
I sense inferiority complex undecided

(1) (Reply)

Meet China's Miss Bum Who Won Most Beautiful Buttocks Contest(photos, 18+) / How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Marrying For Love Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.