Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (73103 Views)

Man Buys His Daughter N35m BMW, A Job, An Apartment For Graduating At 23(Pics / McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by jackie35(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=gphilip post=39639298]Nah, they will say that I am Ojukokoro, lol. This is one of those random posts I stumbled upon on facebook. The man who identified himself as Allen Jones, welcomed a daughter with his wife Madison Marie Jones on October 29.
Before the couple and their newborn left the hospital, Mr. Jones decided to surprise his wife with a brand new Honda SUV.....

Honda abi Mercede?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Toks2008(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:

early 20s cheesy...why do u ask

Just curious when you implied that people see you as an old soul in a young body..

Really enjoyed the convo...thanks for your time and all the best.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by jackie35(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=gphilip post=39639298]Nah, they will say that I am Ojukokoro, lol. This is one of those random posts I stumbled upon on facebook. The man who identified himself as Allen Jones, welcomed a daughter with his wife Madison Marie Jones on October 29.
Before the couple and their newborn left the hospital, Mr. Jones decided to surprise his wife with a brand new Honda SUV.....

Honda abi Mercedes?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by misspicy(f): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Toks2008:

Just curious when you implied that people see you as an old soul in a young body..

Really enjoyed the convo...thanks for your time and all the best.
you are welcome wink
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
rita25:
I tire for all dis cindarella happy ever after dreaming sisters of mine cos they are blinded by envy they cant even spot the diff..........well non of my biz though
undecided

Am telling you. The replies that followed right after the post shows it all, our ladies especially the younger ones prefer to live in utopia, rather than face the real world. Little wonder things are the way they are in this part of the world.

None of em even paused for a minute to ponder on the authenticity of the story.

It's well...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by kashamyanat: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2015
This is luvly. He choose to buy a car because he can afford it. My advice to Nland husbands in the house is this, its luvly to buy your wife a gift after delivery but it should be done based on your income. You can buy gifts like cow leg, you could change her wardrobe, buy her new sets of gold jewlries e.t.c but dont get a loan to buy her a gift. Always have it in mind that there are constant bills that most run for at least 2 to 3 year e.g diapers, baby cloths and toiletries, baby food e.t.c(most of this items are mostly on the high side).So pls, be wise even as you celebrate.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
NkemjikaX:
Make I c ur urgly face, u dey look for a ready made man, do u know wot they have bin tru to get to where dey are today? Agwai
Habaa!, notin wey God no fit do now. If God send me ready made, u say make I reject am?.U forget say Bible say make we ask, believe and it shall be given unto us. Abeg leave me make I ask God for better thing u hear.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
frainc:
ayam yiher darin
OK, let me check u out first via your pics.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by isalegan2: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
What if he can't afford it?

What about the gift of his time helping to take care of the baby, or take care of the house, or even taking care of her? You know how easily a new mother can get overwhelmed.

IamLEGEND1:
I no go buy anything

if she no go drop pikin make she dey pack her belongings go her papa house

LOL! grin
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
can you ever make a post without exhibiting your stvpidity

can you ever post without being a hater!!

too bad
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Moana(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ayoemrys:
how do you expect the husband that earn 30k per month do that? ehn
u get her wheelbarrow undecided
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Kkjam(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:
Ohhhhh my geee! I love this. Where is that man that will surprise me with this, abeg show your face ooooo.
Am here (hand rise up) Lol
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by stevocracy88(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

the lady deserve it,she made a boy a manwink

pray hubby give me that toocheesycheesycheesycheesy

Pray well oh....u need am
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by mikron(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:
Ohhhhh my geee! I love this. Where is that man that will surprise me with this, abeg show your face ooooo.
what is wrong if u buy a gift like this (if u can afford it) for him for getting u pregnant? Women, always wanting the man to do d buying for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by SavageGarden(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:

Keep on waiting for manna to fall from heaven!
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by SavageGarden(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:

Linda ikeji bought a hux in banana island, she is still single.
Oshiiiiii.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by silversonuc(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

marry me, ama get u a private jet bby
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
silversonuc:
marry me, ama get u a private jet bby
oya start investing wink
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by lilmax(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

exactly, she's worth it cool
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by lilmax(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
nonen:
This must be an APC campaign or advert. Mercedes SUV becomes a Honda SUV
nairaland grin
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by chax100(f): 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=nonen post=39639421]This must be an APC campaign or advert. Mercedes SUV becomes a Honda SUV[/quote

ROTFL ... Wondering what to believe... the Honda logo is at the back... LOL
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
SavageGarden:

Linda ikeji bought a hux in banana island, she is still single.
Oshiiiiii.
Linda is Linda, I am who I am. The race is not to the swift nor the battle to the mighty, but the Lord that showeth mercy. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy. It is not by might, nor by power but by my spirit thus sayeth the Lord. I am doing my part while God will do his own. So my brother, try not to compare yourself with anybody cos if the Lord those not watch a city, the laborers watcheth in vain. GOD IS STILL ON MY PROJECT, HE HASN'T ABANDONED IT Yet AND He Won't Abandon it until he is done with it.....
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
mikron:
what is wrong if u buy a gift like this (if u can afford it) for him for getting u pregnant? Women, always wanting the man to do d buying for them.
If I buy him this kind of a car, he will tagged it that am wasteful and showing my self but if he buys it for me, huh! I will do the night work on him for a whole month, regardless of the fact I just put to bed. His is just to lay down while I do the riding, I think that is a far better gift from me than the car. Huh! Ki le ro?
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by temitayo315(m): 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
ststyreal:
Here I come!! cool cool
I don show ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ExpensiveShit: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2015
ststyreal:

You never show us your face, you dey expect the guy to show face
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 12:30am On Nov 04, 2015
ExpensiveShit:

You never show us your face, you dey expect the guy to show face
Hahaha haha, u wan c my face? No doubts, na beauty abi na character u dey find for woman body. Make I know before I go show u my face. Anyway, I try small sha, unto say I fair in complexion.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by mikron(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2015
ststyreal:

If I buy him this kind of a car, he will tagged it that am wasteful and showing my self but if he buys it for me, huh! I will do the night work on him for a whole month, regardless of the fact I just put to bed. His is just to lay down while I do the riding, I think that is a far better gift from me than the car. Huh! Ki le ro?
typical naija girls mentality, so without the man buying u expensive gift in situations like this and birthdays u ll not give him the s3x for a whole month? Then u ll be quick to remind him ( when he wants u that u just gave birth so u re asked to abstain from rigorous activities like s3x,doctors orders abi?) when will girls accept the fact that s3xual acts btw couple is not them girls doing us a favour but an act to be ENJOYED BY BOTH PARTIES? and not when u give me money or expensive gifts I give u s3x. Make una dey change this una mindset oh.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ExpensiveShit: 12:44am On Nov 04, 2015
ststyreal:

Hahaha haha, u wan c my face? No doubts, na beauty abi na character u dey find for woman body. Make I know before I go show u my face. Anyway, I try small sha, unto say I fair in complexion.

Na character I put first before beauty cos beauty dey fade but good character dat one no dey change over night.

Well as you b yellow pawpaw, I advice stay clear of beauty pageants cos if you win, Flavour go hunt you down. grin
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2015
ExpensiveShit:

Na character I put first before beauty cos beauty dey fade but good character dat one no dey change over night.

Well as you b yellow pawpaw, I advice stay clear of beauty pageants cos if you win, Flavour go hunt you down. grin
U r so funny
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by ststyreal(f): 12:56am On Nov 04, 2015
mikron:
typical naija girls mentality, so without the man buying u expensive gift in situations like this and birthdays u ll not give him the s3x for a whole month? Then u ll be quick to remind him ( when he wants u that u just gave birth so u re asked to abstain from rigorous activities like s3x,doctors orders abi?) when will girls accept the fact that s3xual acts btw couple is not them girls doing us a favour but an act to be ENJOYED BY BOTH PARTIES? and not when u give me money or expensive gifts I give u s3x. Make una dey change this una mindset oh.

But normally, a woman who just put to bed is meant to abstain from sex for some weeks u know. OK oooo, mo ti gbo oooooo, e se un ooooooo.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by anukulapo: 7:08am On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:
wow....when a man realise the pains his woman went thru to give him a child he ought to appreciate God in her life and also appreciate her for being a woman...no matter how little, men should please encourage their woman to want to give birth to 100 of kids....lol cheesy

modified....whats all this cry about the car being a mecedees abi honda...thats not the point naw...the point is that the dude bought a car for his wife to appreciate her for making him a man...so why are you all wailing na jealousy go kill you all tongue
I thought he made her a woman...and still gave her a gift.
Re: Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) by misspicy(f): 7:31am On Nov 04, 2015
anukulapo:

I thought he made her a woman...and still gave her a gift.
since the first day a girl sees her period she is already a woman....go ask ur mummy and who owns the child in a Nigerian society,man or woman,she gave him a gift instead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / Why do Fathers Love their Daughters More & Mothers their Sons? / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.