Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures (78384 Views)

See The Makeup Transformation Of A Male Corper At A Saed Center, Akwa Ibom / My Shocking Experience With Igbo Corpers During Nysc...corps Member Recounts / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by bigtt76(f): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2015
You wake people up at 4am to start jogging and on arrival stand for like 2 hours before breakfast and the next hour ask them to go attend a lecture with poor faciilitators and delivery you expect them to be productive? Naaaah Not possible angry

1 Like

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2015
nysc is shit. especially that saed. Left to me, they should scrap the thing biko. I'm here in a strange land wasting my life
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2015
The programme is good but the timing is bad. One of the worst lectures that I have ever received. It is always good when you sit at the front, at least you can learn something. But when you sit at the back or outside the hall, all you will be doing is checking time. I also noticed that time is always wicked in this case, it will pause

2 Likes

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by kennycalls(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2015
seriously here's more reason why we need the 5k and some soft loans to get on with our lives, no stupid skills acquisition and entrepreneurship development will help us! Nigerian government is boring
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by uncjay(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
They are teaching you about aquiring skills and entrepreneurship and you are busy sleeping.
After you go comot dey cry about unemployment, dey tweet #Our5k.

Bia, Buhari I still want my 5k.

Lol......don't just jump into conclusion, try and do some analysis of the whole scenario, gather those factors that warrant a mass sleeping situation like before deducing. Because merely looking at it, almost everybody are sleeping, things do not just happen that way, something is wrong and one should examine the system and how it is operated...

These people wake up as early as 4am to prepare and begin the morning parade, come on that's a heck of exercise there and after which they are ushered into one lecture hall , for goodness sake what were you expecting. Sleeping during such important lectures is never a good thing to write home about, but do the moderators care about he best ways to impact them with the knowledge.

The system is certainly not favourable.

1 Like

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by charijee(f): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Charijee come see your people o grin grin grin
Lol when sleep comes calling....every head go bow cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by adanny01(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
Phelicx:
SAED IN PROGRESS! one heck of a lecture!

Na today?

History is just being recycled. I slept when i was in their position back in 2008. Thats the only time corpers really have to rest.
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by donamen(m): 9:29pm On Nov 05, 2015
I just got a flashback..hmmmm who no come no go know....
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by ceecee0703(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
gokay11:
Later dem go complain of lack of job opportunity

What you just said shows u have never been to NYSC camp or u are pretending. How can you teach 300 ppl in different group skill acquisition in a small hall. This is something that should be practical then u 'theorise' it. then the lecture giver may have a thiny voice or be poor with passing message...why won't they sleep.

1 Like

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Franchise21(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
Experienced this in Sagamu camp
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Sacramento4real(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
hostine316:
I hate that saed like wtf...nonsense and boring
Nonsense?SMH angry
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
Phelicx:
Cc Stillfire

Come and see your leaders of tomorrow
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
charijee:
Lol when sleep comes calling....every head go bow cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you sef follow sleep ba grin
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by harry509: 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2015
Phelicx:
hahahah. Oboi ye body nu b fire wood ooh. Dis also remind me wen I was n camp, I wil make sure I padluck myslf nside d room till SAED abi wat eva d name is slf I don't care 2 know Is ova. Den imediately wen it's time 4 food I wil jst bounce out 2 av my own share grin. Body nu b fire wood ooh.
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by bummyla(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2015
I No Fit Shout! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by kinibigdeal(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2015
The SAED scheme should be improved on, I remember my service year back then. Is always boring like shit, it shouldn't be called skill acquisition programme because all you hear is someone bragging about what he as achieve with this, if you invest your allowee on that. Looking at the person talking, you even get discourage. I think Buhari should scrap NYSC, instead of NYSC, there should be a compulsory skill acquisition program for graduate after grad
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Unitedabby(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2015
EagleScribes:
Back in the days! I remember with nostalgic feelings

After using all your muscles and delicate energy to bang your legs on parade, na that time sleep dey sweet pass.
hahaha...on point! smiley
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2015
Daniyemi:
Hahaha....we in stream 2 can't wait to witness this. grin

lalasticlala, can this make front page?
the experience is not funny oo, u wake up 4am everyday, gets little or no sleep afterwards with maximum drills. And yet expected to attend lectures.
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Unitedabby(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
joystickextend1:
sleep Acquisition grin
hahahahahahahahahhaahahaha...batt boy!

1 Like

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by costandi(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
uncjay:

Lol......don't just jump into conclusion, try and do some analysis of the whole scenario, gather those factors that warrant a mass sleeping situation like before deducing. Because merely looking at it, almost everybody are sleeping, things do not just happen that way, something is wrong and one should examine the system and how it is operated...

These people wake up as early as 4am to prepare and begin the morning parade, come on that's a heck of exercise there and after which they are ushered into one lecture hall , for goodness sake what were you expecting. Sleeping during such important lectures is never a good thing to write home about, but do the moderators care about he best ways to impact them with the knowledge.

The system is certainly not favourable.
Don't mind me, I was only throwing a jab. No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Respect55(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2015
Me dey guilty o. Jigawa tins. Batch A
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by yoged(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
grin grin grin the most annoying part of camp. Seriously , those lectures are annoying and boring . I remembered iseyin camp,oyo state. Mennn, once you are caught by this particular soldier during my time in camp. You'll have to stand and sit for like 20times using his mouth as whistle to command you . Chaiiiii. Camp was fun grin
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by thexzy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
They are teaching you about aquiring skills and entrepreneurship and you are busy sleeping.
After you go comot dey cry about unemployment, dey tweet #Our5k.

Bia, Buhari I still want my 5k.

which kind yeye teaching be that abeg?
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by uncjay(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2015
costandi:
Don't mind me, I was only throwing a jab. No hard feelings.
Of Course...kudos to your maturity....thumb up
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by OlujobaSamuel: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2015
most boring event at Orientation Camp. back then, a lady was even telling us unrealistic tales of how to make 350k as profit in a month as a tailor(fashion designer in her words)
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Owliver(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2015
the stress will intoxicate you like weed. i have been there
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
Lmao!
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nicepoker(m): 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2015
What is SAED. Oh that rubbb!sh programme
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by lmm4real: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
See sleep
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Ahahahahaa.....even as an usher on duty under the lecture committee, I practically sleep while standing gringrin I can imagine what will happen if I happen to be sitting down.
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by slankama(m): 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2015
Normal tin nw
Re: Corpers During Skill Acquisition & Entrepreneurship Development (SAED) Lectures by UnimkeAk(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2015
B4 SAED i'll buy a plastic coke and 2 egg rolls ;
find a comfortable place infront; finish eating then i'll crash and wake up by 1;59 pm.
Anybody that doesn't sleep under that shade nccf uses as chapel in Umunya Camp ; Anambra State is an ALIEN#
the temp dere is something else.
Lectures being boring as hell was also a contributing factor.
and those yeye pple deliberately refused to mk a cert. for me.
those wr good times indeed#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.