Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? (728 Views)

Five Things Apart From Your Looks That Drive Men Crazy / 5 Things Apart From Your Looks That Drive Men Crazy / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by sirhot(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Okay bae visits and you want to go out or even when going out with mumsy, she just throws the car key at you grin let's go but that's her car ooo grin

Baby, let's use your car and you head towards the passengers front seat, Nooooo.... You are driving abeg I'm tired. Hardly a girl drives a guy in a car.

Is it just the way our society is made or women don't feel comfortable driving guys.

For me, I am not comfortable being driven by a woman grin grin I no wan enter gutter grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by Cutehector(m): 3:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
Its not a bad thing for a lady to drive me...
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by sirhot(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Its not a bad thing for a lady to drive me...
Yes but most times she will choose not to cry
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
sirhot:
Yes but most times she will choose not to cry
its not a bad idea to drive her too all d time in her car
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by Mznaett: 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
True talkgrin
Mumsy hardly drives p-man
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by sirhot(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
Mznaett:
True talkgrin

Mumsy hardly drives p-man
grin grin why is that?
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by Mznaett: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
sirhot:
grin grin why is that?
Iono osad
Their business sha
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by IamLEGEND1: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2015
if woman dey drive car....oh boy, my mind dey cut no be small.... and just check out all those annoying drivers in front of you driving like snails when they are on the fast lane.....80% are women.
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2015
Meh, it depends whose car and the mood. But I like to watch (on the sly, of course) the look of quiet concentration on his face while he's driving. Dat hair. Dat jawline. Dat profile. Unfff.
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by AfricanApple(f): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Meh, it depends whose car and the mood. But I like to watch (on the sly, of course) the look of quiet concentration on his face while he's driving. Dat hair. Dat jawline. Dat profile. Unfff.
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Women Refuse To Drive Men In A Car? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
AfricanApple:
shocked shocked

It's the simple things in life tongue I got plenty a glimpse driving/flying to visit our families and loved ones over the holidays. Now, its back to work and an odd reality. This year has been quite the rollercoaster, tho! How've you been?

(1) (Reply)

My Coworkers Have An Issue With Me? / A Girl In Need Of A Boy Friend Today That Is Her Birthday & How Contact Her / Hot! 10 Simple Reasons People Fall Out Of Love - By Alexander Thandi Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.