Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

My Cousin Forces Himself On Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Forces Himself On Me (4705 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by IamLEGEND1: 8:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
this story no dey finish ni?
I've read like 10 copies of this thread now.

You fuçked ur cousin or ur cousin fuçked you..... either way,someone fuckēd someone. we get it,so can we pls put our behind in the past and move on.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by DipoDee: 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
@Op, stop the sex and stay far away from your cousin. He took advantage of you and you are also greedy so you let him have his way.

CertifiedFreak:
Ma'am, what would you tell Ambode when he finds out?

Lolcheesy All she needs is LASSRA ID and Ambode will forgive her. You go fear comment sha grin

Estharfabian:
sometimes, I get ashamed to be Called A "Girl"

Sex change is the answer to your pain. Change your gender and you no longer have to be ashamed.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
DipoDee:
@Op, stop the sex and stay far away from your cousin. He took advantage of you and you are also greedy so you let him have his way.

Lolcheesy All she needs is LASSRA ID and Ambode will forgive her. You go fear comment sha grin

Sex change is the answer to your pain. Change your gender and you no longer have to be ashamed.
U need me to be A Transgender? "grin" LoL!

uhm...I said "SOMETIMES" dumbass...undecided
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by sunnychykes(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wooooow op at 16 you don dey do like that. you need Christ.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by deanoffaculty: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
@OP.....
Firstly, I want to let know you that I love your boldness, courage,openness and confidence to say this out. Some persons might be passing through similar things but not all can say it out.
You are 16years and you gave it your cousin of which you enjoyed those moments(like you said). One of those things you need to do is to think about where you are going in life. You are still young and have a greater future ahead of you. Think about your integrity and the outcome of what you are doing. You gave to him,so,it's not his fault demanding more from you even out of your wish.
Also, try and minimize your going to their house.......if you truly want it to stop. Tell him point blank that you don't want again in a peaceful manner and life goes on after that. Don't forget that it doesn't matter the outcome of the whole thing, ladies are mostly at the receiving end......guys doesn't have anything to loose most times. What if he starts making jest of you in the future. Think of unwanted pregnancy and your cousin is not even your boyfriend that he is using you and also you guys are even blood related. Haba!!!
You can think of a better excuse to distant yourself from him. You can also pray to God for wisdom on what to do cos you understand your family more than we do.
God will help you IJN.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by flyingdutchman(m): 1:22am On Nov 04, 2015
AnnieOakley : I'll like to have your cousins number. You are NOT guilty.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by rhukey(m): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Easy way of generating money it's simple and easy all you need to do is click this link to advertise http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=277053 and you start making money like magic .. it works
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 04, 2015
AnnieOakley:
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie.

I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.

Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

Nkechi

Why did you let him sleep with you? You two are cousins meaning you two are related.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by CertifiedSamuel: 5:01am On Nov 04, 2015
AnnieOakley:
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie.

I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.

Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

Nkechi

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2015
The mistake you made was liking the gifts and attention from his friends in justifying your mind into sleeping with him.

Your only 16 still naive and stu'pid but it okay you will learn in time.

Report him to your family, surely they will help you. If not, next time stab him in the leg, that what I did to my cousin who tried to ra'pe me at 17.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Donkaz(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Girls in Nkechi's shoes are on nairaland no doubt. Your advice for her could go a long way in helping them, too. smiley

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-cousin-forces-himself-on-me/
. Oooh so the so called nkechi is not even on nairaland and you want us to advice her? How she wan see am.

Btw those other girls in nkechi's shoes if they want advice they would ask for it.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things Your Girlfriend Won’t Tell You. / Her Pikini Pants Can Make You Pour- See / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.