Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

My Cousin Forces Himself On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Forces Himself On Me (4682 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2015
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie.

I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.

Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

Nkechi
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Cutehector(m): 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Wooooooooooooooooooooow.....
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by misspicy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
shocked
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
undecided
sister,,you are seriously and irrevocably foolish. (no offense).
You said you enjoy the sex abi,
Oya kontinu..
Your problem"ll end when you stop enjoying it and stand up to him fiercely.
I'm sure you always shine your teeth when you tell him no........
Did he threaten you?? If not,you should have threatened him.
Threaten that you'll scream or tell some1 or anything other than coming on here to cry to us.
angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by benedictnsi(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
You just proved to be a stupendous ignoramus..... A Wimp and an australopethecus Africanus... you have the same mentality with an Orangutan.....

Tufiakwa gi ¡¡¡!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by christinie(f): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fake story with fake name to incite tribal war.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
christinie:
Fake story with fake name to incite tribal war.

Girls in Nkechi's shoes are on nairaland no doubt. Your advice for her could go a long way in helping them, too. smiley

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-cousin-forces-himself-on-me/
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Sleekydee(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=AnnieOakley post=39647381]i let him have sex with me.

Did I just read this? your hoe evel has no barrier!!! girl u a hoe.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by vani86: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
benedictnsi:
You just proved to be a stupendous ignoramus..... A Wimp and an australopethecus Africanus... you have the same mentality with an Orangutan.....

Tufiakwa gi ¡¡¡!!!

you dont have to call her names, have you heard of the word paedophile, she is a kid and what her cousin was doing with the gifts is called "grooming", remember she is in his house and it boils down to the fact that she was taken advantaged of.

thank God she had the sense to try to stop it.

OP maintain your stance on the matter, do not give in, when next he tries, threaten to tell the mum and if he insists pls do tell.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by dmola(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
long hiss

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Mutuwa(m): 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2015
AnnieOakley:
From time to time, I spend the holidays with my mum’s elder sister and I used to get on well with my cousins. But early last year, I woke to feel the hand of my eldest cousin under my nightie.

I was so frightened though curious that I pretended to still be sleeping. After this, he tried to have full sex with me, but I pushed him off. Then he started being very nice to me, introducing me to his friends and giving me presents. I was having such a good time that when next he came to the guest room, I let him have sex with me. He now thinks he could do that any time he wants but I’ve told him to stop.

Recently, he’s been forcing me to have sex with him whether I like it or not. I enjoy the sex but I’m only 16 and he is my first cousin. How do I make him stop?

Nkechi

I go tell your daddy,
I go tell your mummy, say u no give am kpomor.

~Mr lecturer~

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by CountDracula(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cut off his diick. Dat shud make him stop
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Kingsley1000(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2015
he simply wants to dance okoso ontop ur toto...be careful b4 he cum pour akamu into ur place
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by CaroLyner(f): 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
shocked uhm is this a joke or an attempt at being stupiid?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by snadguy007(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by benedictnsi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
vani86:

you dont have to call her names, have you heard of the word paedophile, she is a kid and what her cousin was doing with the gifts is called "grooming", remember she is in his house and it boils down to the fact that she was taken advantaged of.

thank God she had to sense to try to stop it.

OP maintain your stance on the matter, do not give in, when next he tries, threaten to tell the mum and if he insists pls do tell.

I will call her more...... Since she knows it's her cousin, why don't she report to a higher authority on the family She was even bold to say "Let him do it" ..... What pomposity with vivacity!!! From the post I can justiciate or conclude she is above the age she mentioned...... Didn't you see she also said "though I enjoyed it" (from her cousin oooo)
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
benedictnsi:
You just proved to be a stupendous ignoramus..... A Wimp and an australopethecus Africanus... you have the same mentality with an Orangutan
grin
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by donholy28(m): 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2015
What is dix idiot saying?
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by vani86: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2015
AnnieOakley:

Girls in Nkechi's shoes are on nairaland no doubt. Your advice for her could go a long way in helping them, too. smiley

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/my-cousin-forces-himself-on-me/

miss annie, are you a detective or something, sheesh.

nice digging though. actually thought it was a genuine thread. well done

your bf don suffer sha
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by misspicy(f): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2015
dmola:
long hiss
why u just dey hiss up and down theads undecided
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by dmola(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=39648263] why u just dey hiss up and down theads undecided[/quote

dry threads everywhr
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by misspicy(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=dmola post=39648757][/quote] over look them naw
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Baboo13(m): 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
The guy just took advantage of the girl cos she's still small and naïve. girls develop faster than guys and its all these bress and what nots that attracts us

To be frank, anybody can be tempted by these cousin cousin parole But really, your cousin is still your relative, and the girl is a juvenile

The girl should report to her parents quickly before it turns something else
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by dmola(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
over look them naw

okey hwas ur day?
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Twill92: 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Since you no longer 'enjoy it' ... its time to put up some threat or tell someone u feel is approachable in ur family...
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
What do you expect us to say?
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
warristhis?? undecided
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
vani86:

miss annie, are you a detective or something, sheesh.

nice digging though. actually thought it was a genuine thread. well done

your bf don suffer sha

It's genuine enough. At least it happened to someone.
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Vision4God: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please seek counsel. U hav to stop ur cousin. Let us parent or pastor or a trusted adult know. God redeem u
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by CertifiedFreak(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ma'am, what would you tell Ambode when he finds out?
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
sometimes, I get ashamed to be Called A "Girl"...undecided

We Are so Foolish!!!! angry And the Op is the Foolishiest...undecided

Ps...i don't care if That's A legit word...*foolishiest* wink
Re: My Cousin Forces Himself On Me by rashylous(m): 8:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
In okon...voice! Na so malaria dey Start!

You go understand when dem friends and family start singing... Chakara don end ooo... Amarachi don't get belle ..chakara don't end oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Tell Her I Want To Sex Her? / My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / Am In Luv With A Dump Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.