Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class (3770 Views)

Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / RIGHT OR WRONG ? Male Student Proposed To His Lover Inside The Classroom / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by adesegun121(m): 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
She said men coming with money do not move her, it's this guy she want to be with. True love is blind!

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/female-student-proposed-to-her.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like

Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by misspicy(f): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
awww.....this one that am just commenting first on proposal threads...i hope its a sign his gonna propose soon wink

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Cutehector(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2015
Is he datin his aunty?
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by CountDracula(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
Dis is all I can say: undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by dmola(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
LNG hisss
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Theyveedo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Feranchek(m): 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
awww.....this one that am just commenting first on proposal threads...i hope its a dign his gonna propose soon wink

Make he hurry o0o! Na just 7 Saturdays remain for 2015 o0o
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
Not real
Just 3 friends having fun in an empty class

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Feranchek(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
awww.....this one that am just commenting first on proposal threads...i hope its a dign his gonna propose soon wink

Make he better hurry up o0o!! Na only 7 Saturdays remain for 2015 o0ooo!!
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by donholy28(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
Follow example naw!go on one knee and propose to d guy
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by donholy28(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
Feranchek:

She no know o...2015 don dey pass her by
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Feranchek(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2015
donholy28:
She no know o...2015 don dey pass her by

grin grin
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by misspicy(f): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2015
Feranchek:

grin...
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by fullstreets: 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2015
Has she done her BVN?
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by olasmith10(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
am more interested in Wat was written on d board..
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Michellla(f): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
she deserves an award for her bravery grin
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by royalpearl80: 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
When is d part 2 of this movie coming out?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Twill92: 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cutehector:
Is he datin his aunty?
thought i was the only one seeing that ooo...
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by frankcris(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2015
royalpearl80:
When is d part 2 of this movie coming out?

late november...you wanna watch it together?
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by royalpearl80: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
frankcris:

late november...you wanna watch it together?

y not if am invited
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by hebenezher(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2015
misspicy:
awww.....this one that am just commenting first on proposal threads...i hope its a sign his gonna propose soon wink
oh! yes my dear.... after he's done proposing to ''jane'' ''sandra" you'd be the next. after yah he moves on with his ministry...
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by frankcris(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
royalpearl80:

y not if am invited

yea you are...its a date.
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Vision4God: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lets say it's a drama rehearsal, or may be its real.
Hhhmmm
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by mira4u: 7:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
That was stage-managed undecided
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by IamLEGEND1: 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
wetin do the front of the guy shoe like this?
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
It might be a presentation or something angry
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by jmoore(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2015
yeye bloggers.
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by iffydave: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by AdoreKIZITO(f): 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=39647604]awww.....this one that am just commenting first on proposal threads...i hope its a sign his gonna propose soon wink[/quote
Seeing ur comment the second time... why are u soooo desperate to marry?
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by missmary(f): 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Them go soak garri tire!
Re: Photo: Female Student Proposed To Her Boyfriend Inside Class by Jaymima(f): 1:05am On Nov 04, 2015
Fake proposal. stage managed for the sake of camera...well, Just like me. I'm here for the love of frontpage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This / Plurimi / Whose Mom Is This? Twitter User Exposes A Woman Who Is 'having S#x' (read Tweet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.