Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,691 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. (818 Views)

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . / Guys!! Please I Need Your Advise / He's Just Too Nice, I Need Your Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by johnlugard: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
I met her 2007, then she was still a jam-bite, i asked her out she agreed.
after some months our love became stronger that i can not stay a day without hearing from her.
The first day i tried making love to her, she said she was a virgin, i have not done it before either,
i was still in my 200 level, friends were pushing me to try it with her, because of the love i have for her,
i neglected all they were saying to me about her.
The both of us now agreed that we are going to keep our selves till after school because of the love i have
for her, i was not cheating on her.
4 years after, i invited her over after her graduation party, one thing led to another, i tried making love to her,
at that moment she was happy, she grapes my d.g, low and behold my precious angel was no longer a virgin, i was
shocked, at that moment she asked me ''what'' first time in my life i raise my hand on her, i asked her who did it,
she replied ''did what'' i ask her to live my house, she held my clothes that please i should forgive her, i ask her to live.
She said a copper in her school took advantage of her, when they where having party in their lodge in school, that she
was drunk, then the guy took advantage of her.
After some weeks of not taking her calls, she sent a message that she want's to see me, that she's ready to tell me the truth.
She called, i picked, she said it was a copper in her school, that day was her lecture free day, he called her to help him get some
drugs from the chemist, when she got their he threaten her with a knife and take advantage of her, i smiled and ask her not to call
my phone again.
But the problem is that, i still love her, she came to my house countless time crying, that am heartless, because of this little mistake
she did, that's why am treating her with so much heath.
I accepted her back, and i never opened up to any of my friends.
Months later, i was at work, i called her phone, what i heard on the background was stop..stop, i asked her who she was talking to, she
said nobody, it was a rat.
At that moment i drop the call, unlike me, to my greatest surprise she never called back or drop a message, she called later in the evening
i ask her never to call my phone again.
To cut the story short after what transpired between us, months later she said it was her elder brother who reaped she and her younger sister when they where younger.
Please what do i do, i need your advice.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
LoL! "grin" I do not get Your question And Your writings too.cry

It would've More explicit if You wrote in Plain/Undiluted English...sad
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Sanmel(f): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by IamLEGEND1: 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
check her family tree

she dey share bloodline with Lai Mohammed Linus

first na corper she bang when she was drunk.

then it was a corper who fuckēd her with a knife abi na at knife point.... I dunno.

then it was elder brother who had a threesomè with her and her younger sister at rape point.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by AfroKnight: 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
Chai. My brother, hope you know that she is lying? If you like, continue with her. This babe eye don tear. Very soon she will come and dash you free pregnancy.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
Girls!!!
The most annoying thing is that they don't know how to lie. They will still feel smart.

OP just move on forget her abeg. If you know you can change her, take her back then.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ok ... Accept her back! grin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
I feel sorry for you op, na u love pass? if love is blind e don jam wall before ?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin Movie Title: How To Be A Maga

Wale Adenuga Production
... Thank you for watching today's episode of Super Story. We hope you have learnt from it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by samuelson06(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2015
If I understand your story, you are asking if you should continue with her, right? If yes, I'll say don't, that's if you want to be sincere with yourself about the relationship but otherwise, you can advice yourself. Don't ever allow the tears of a woman to compromise your position on relationship matters. You may end up regretting.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Op.........are yu a vir
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
so some guys still behave like this in 2015 undecided
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Cutehector(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Chei leme hear any girl open her mouth tell me she be virgin....
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by dahreyM: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
The truth is dat, she wz truly a virgin as at that time dat she wz still a jambite.

I tell people, if she doesn't lose her virginity at secondary school level, she cannot escape 200 level in the tertiary institute.

If u dn't fvck her, another guy will.
There are a lot of fishes out there, why r u so bothered abt one? Better fishes are out there waiting for u, locate them and mk the best use of them.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
You are not serious....I'm not reading this.

Please, summarize in bullet points and one sentence liner.

TY.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Luckygurl(f): 8:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
johnlugard:
months later, I called her phone, what i heard on the background was stop..stop, i asked her who she was talking to, she
said nobody, it was a rat.

Now! This particular part got me ROTFL grin grin

Sorry oo!! I don't have any advice to give you
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Bro u don enter one chance!! cheesy cheesy d bitchh is a liar!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
Pls how do u want us to help u now? angry To confirm if her elder broda raped her or to also help u rape her??
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by Cholls(m): 9:29pm On Nov 03, 2015
My brother gerrarahea! You mean you're going throught this shit from a a$s hole?
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by boboLIL(m): 11:03pm On Nov 03, 2015
So u mean u don't knw wah to do? Gerrarahia mehn
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by chymystique(f): 11:11pm On Nov 03, 2015
dahreyM:
The truth is dat, she wz truly a virgin as at that time dat she wz still a jambite.

I tell people, if she doesn't lose her virginity at secondary school level, she cannot escape 200 level in the tertiary institute.

If u dn't fvck her, another guy will.
There are a lot of fishes out there, why r u so bothered abt one? Better fishes are out there waiting for u, locate them and mk the best use of them.

SMH... Thats one nonsense statement. There are so many virgin gals out there who are graduates .. I dont know why some myopic guys do ve this thought that university graduates are no virgins..
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by dahreyM: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2015
chymystique:

SMH... Thats one nonsense statement. There are so many virgin gals out there who are graduates .. I dont know why some myopic guys do ve this thought that university graduates are no virgins..

r u a virgin? Be sincere. I assume u r a graduate.

U dn't know the extent to which the tertiary institute change these girls.
Re: Nairalanders Please I Need Your Advise. by chymystique(f): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2015
dahreyM:

r u a virgin? Be sincere. I assume u r a graduate.

U dn't know the extent to which the tertiary institute change these girls.

I get your point but am telling you as of today, I ve more than 10 virgin working class girlfriends that are graduatesl... Sincerely. being a virgin in tertiary institution is quite easy.. "Make a decision and stick to it".. When I hear people complain of peer pressure, I laugh cause they are the architect of their own problems.

(1) (Reply)

She Dumped Me After 3years / A Man Has Been Sexually Harassing My Fiance. / Shocking!! What This Young Girl’s Boyfriend Did To Her Face Will Shock You! (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.