Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . (5133 Views)

I Am Cheating On My Lovely Cute Fit Husband With A 2 Min Man. / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
She's cute for me; I give her 10/10 ,
So please do well to help me rate her pics, in a scale of 1 to 10 ... What will u score her?

Thank you

6 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
More pics..

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by JudeJude: 6:05pm On May 03, 2017
spits like a pregnant woman

She is fugly

She is manly

She is long for nothing

She looks cheap

And
I just know that she smells

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
she's fugly cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Smellymouth: 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
A minute silence for the fallen Olympus..

14 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by ojun50(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
Smellinmouth hw much is garri now
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by ojun50(m): 6:07pm On May 03, 2017
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:

I don't understand; why that vitroil and hate?

Did your wife leave you? Were u sacked from your job?

What's the problem bro?

Please put your trust in God, he can heal all your worries.
Thanks

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:

the 18 million naira gee

4 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by JudeJude: 6:10pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:
I don't understand; why that vitroil and hate?

Did your wife leave you? Were u sacked from your job?

What's the problem bro?

Please put your trust in God, he can heal all your worries.
Thanks
dont start this abeg , take ur shades and go
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by JudeJude: 6:10pm On May 03, 2017
ruggedised:

the 18 million naira gee
account balance is never stable tongue
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by SexyNairalander: 6:12pm On May 03, 2017
booked

1/10

I no get joy for here
undecided
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
dont start this abeg , take ur shades and go

start what? I'm genuinely concerned about your problem...

Please take heart.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Smellymouth: 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
ojun50:

Alaye, I nor know oo. cheesy
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
booked

1/10

I no get joy for here
undecided

Okay,

I don't believe u though...
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by SINZ: 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
She's just basic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by SexyNairalander: 6:14pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:

Okay,

I don't believe u though...
why sir?
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 03, 2017
JudeJude:
account balance is never stable tongue

more millions to your account then

2 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by JudeJude: 6:15pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:
start what? I'm genuinely concerned about your problem...

Please take heart.
ok wait make i go change uniform come
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by ojun50(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2017
Smellymouth:

Alaye, I nor know oo. cheesy
ok make i ask Lady F
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by JudeJude: 6:17pm On May 03, 2017
ruggedised:

more millions to your account then
nothing does u , how u see the girl na?

those fallen things sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by cosby02(m): 6:18pm On May 03, 2017
1/10 hope am not too nice with marks grin

1 Like

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
why sir?

Because I don't think u are right;

I have fantastic sense of judgement , and I know what's good
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by JudeJude: 6:20pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:

wearing that palm with that top , i see ur fantastic sense of judgement
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 03, 2017
SINZ:
She's just basic. undecided
Mr sinz how far na,I go dey disturb u ooo,
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 03, 2017
She try. 6/10

4 Likes

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by SexyNairalander: 6:23pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:

eyah, you since of judgement is damn poor, look that the pictures closely. . .it ain't clear worse of all she wan use make up wound her skin and you expect a high rating?

see example of someone that deserves a high rating

Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by SINZ: 6:26pm On May 03, 2017
Martin124:
Mr sin.z how far na,I go dey disturb u ooo,

LOL, go check. wink
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
SexyNairalander:
eyah, you since of judgement is damn poor, look that the pictures closely. . .it ain't clear worse of all she wan use make up wound her skin and you expect a high rating?

see example of someone that deserves a high rating
She rates way better than t
Your pic...
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 03, 2017
Alesandese:
She try. 6/10

Thanks dear...
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by SexyNairalander: 6:29pm On May 03, 2017
Raymondenyi:

She rates way better than t
Your pic...
am a guy, plus don't tell me its that mascurade you are comparing with me o
Re: Hello Nairalanders Please Rate My Lovely Friend's Pic, She's A Model . by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 03, 2017
SINZ:

LOL, go check. wink
eh eh ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Girls Bleach So Much / What Will U Do After Seeing Ur Hubby Nude Video With His Mistress. / HELP: My Girlfriend Of 6 Months Does Not Have My Number Saved In Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.