Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You (2683 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Ask A Girl Out And She Agrees Immediately / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
A guy told me that a beautiful babe he liked agreed to come over to his house to cook for him. Can this lead to a serious relationship? In Igbo and Yoruba cultures, a maiden coming to cook for a man means she has agreed to be his woman.
Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by AfroKnight: 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hmmm. He should not be excited yet until he tastes her food. Some girls dey take rice cook salt. If she cooks well then she can be confirmed as a girlfriend.

Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by Emodeee: 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Cn't wait for missmossy to cook for me. I'm sure she is a great cook.
Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by itstpia8: 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
Orikinla:
A guy told me that a beautiful babe he liked agreed to come over to his house to cook for him. Can this lead to a serious relationship? In Igbo and Yoruba cultures, a maiden coming to cook for a man means she has agreed to be his woman.

She has agreed not he has agreed.

big difference.
Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2015
It means what it is.. Just cooking!

Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by Dahveydson(m): 6:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Because of ordinary cooking? Your friend has self esteem issues.

Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by Orikinla(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2015
[size=18pt]A woman who agrees to come into your kitchen to cook for you is 90% most likely to end up in your bedroom.
~ From Orikinla's Book of Romance. [/size]

Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by itstpia8: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
Orikinla:
A woman who agrees to come into your kitchen to cook for you is 90% most likely to end up in your bedroom.

~ From Orikinla's Book of Romance.

stroll through sexuality section and see if it matters.
Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by dkachi007: 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
I had a couple of girls come around to cook for me and my friends back then in school and I can tell you authouritatively ,it is a big deal for the ladies. first , no girl would agree to cook for a guy if she thinks she is not a good cook cos everyone knows the shortcut to a man's heart is the stomach secondly, most girls would not admit this but they hate cooking. if u don't believe just pay a visit to their house or ask any of their siblings . so the must have strong feelings for a guy before they can agree to come over to cook for you

Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by IamLEGEND1: 7:22am On Nov 06, 2015
na so the guy desperate reach?
Re: When She Agrees To Come Over And Cook For You by utenwuson: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2015
most gurl can't. cook! only 2 fry noodles

Is She Interested In Me Or Just Being A Good Friend ? / Wow! This Babe Is Mean (see Photo) / How Long Should A Widow Wait Before Having Sex?