Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (45769 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by VastFinder: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-FLErAh5VLlQ/WcuB4LE6tOI/AAAAAAANBhI/2ENh6Nm-_DoIudO8yiNFZmqVqnsl7sIQQCLcBGAs/s320/zz.png[/img]
The 19-year-old Nigerian lady, Gloria, who recently bought her third car in two years, posted photos of the dinner she made and wrote:

"Girlfriend that cannot cook, is that one girlfriend If your girlfriend/ partner don't cook for you,,, don't just dump her but throw her the Bleep away... same goes to the ladies... throw him the fucking Bleep away...
Slay mamas take note"

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/your-girlfriend-don-cook-for-you-don.html?m=1

Earlier thread 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/4053847/19-year-old-girl-flaunts-third-car#up

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
OK na

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
Naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by oluwaseunhere: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
G
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by lelvin(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Slay Army Special Forces coming for her... Lemme park here

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by sodiq961(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
True talk especially me I love my belle

12 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by femo86(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
ok
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by SenatePresdo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
I wonder when cooking become girlfriends duty.
if she doesn't cook for you, its normal, besides she is not yet married to you.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Nathdoug(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na stew this one cook so abi na blood dey the pot Ni? With your water water stew

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Intellad(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
I can cook for a guy with a big black d.ick .....

2 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Nawteemaxie(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
That girl is 19years old?
When I was her age I was 25! undecided

87 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by overhypedsteve(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Get all your educational research /project topics and newly written customized research work from
https://runmyresearch.com we do not offer duplicated project topic but we offer research writing service for any of your chosen topic from our site or on your own
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by RobinRay(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
my gf should have been a chef

my babe can cook for Africa grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by NaijaMutant(f): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
So this girl too don become celebrity?

The media just wants to celebrate her feat of buying her third car at age 19 and forget the question in every rational mind

How come?

What's her source of income?

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by BCISLTD: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
angry 19years old...I miss the good old days...

7 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by baronene(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
lalasticlala grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by pastoray(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecidedFor your mind now, you make sense abi!
Awon omo nowadays gan sef!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by blazestringzz(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
No comments.....
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by nototribalist: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
She get 3 cars, abeg wetin she dey do. Or sell

12 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Annie2059: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
ayam not understanding this

2 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hope she was also cooking for her bf when she was busy buying 3 cars.
She doesn't look her claim btw lipsrsealed
That geh looks 30 plus

6 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by sodiq961(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
BCISLTD:
angry
RobinRay:
overhypedsteve:
Gh
Nawteemaxie:
Ff
SenatePresdo:
ok
femo86:
ok
oluwaseunhere:
G

Hmm All these book spacers sha

3 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by TheControversy: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
GAY ALERT!!!

24 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by WIZGUY69(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
this one that this piece of shhit is on front page... I just hope this girl is not forming celebrity now..
where is explorers
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by CallmeCHIKE: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oh well..
Her opinion sha.
I wonder wetin all these girls dey do wey them no go fit cook.
Smh
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Olosho
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by funnynation(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Slay Queen dem rite now...

1 Like

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by ungara17: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na only bleeping foundations and painting Na e dem sabi

1 Like

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Adaumunocha(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just because of food
Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Omojudy: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Intellad:
Are you gay sir?

3 Likes

Re: Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" by Lexusgs430: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nah our economy dey look motor like better achievement.

Simply lease vehicle for short periods, what's the big deal?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Military Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.