Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash (3452 Views)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / Twitter User Asks Ladies To Ask Guys Out On A Date!!! See Funny Responses(pics) / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by dlex21(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin

Brethrens, be wise!!

Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by dlex21(m): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2015
rexkexmilan:
cheesy grin
Space Booker spotted!!
You never see pishur you don dey laugh... Smh cheesy
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
dlex21:

Space Booker spotted!!
You never see pishur you don dey laugh... Smh cheesy
angry sad
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Kai!
Hustling things lol
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by nikkiking(m): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
And some gue guys go fall for it tongue
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2015
Lol.

This shii's been all over twitter.

But seriously, BVN fall my hand today o sad
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by UncleJudax(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2015
wetin person never see/hear cos of BVN. Nigerians take advantage of every situation.
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2015
If I ever catch myself gvn babe money wey I neva marry.
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by boboLIL(m): 10:56pm On Nov 03, 2015
I rather help a nigga dan to help a lady...... Bunch of ungrateful beings......

Mk she come do her BVN for my. Room den I go take her serious

4 Likes

Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by anigbajumo(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
boboLIL:
I rather help a nigga dan to help a lady...... Bunch of ungrateful beings......

Mk she come do her BVN for my. Room den I go take her serious

#seconded
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by benuejosh: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2015
What is BVN? We don't know that here in Benue.

1 Like

Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by alaricsaltzman: 11:28pm On Nov 03, 2015
grin grin she should go get loan from bank
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by ignis: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2015
A smart guy will also complain that he's not done his BVN too.
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by 9jaboi8701(m): 12:01am On Nov 04, 2015
benuejosh:

How will you pple know? when all u pple know is how to fvck morning till night spreading HIV among yourselves like handshake after eating fufu and beat corpers.
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by benuejosh: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2015
9jaboi8701:

How will you pple know? when all u pple know is how to fvck morning till night spreading HIV among yourselves like handshake after eating fufu and beat corpers.
bros bros.. (putting my arm round his shoulder) are you high or did you just catch your best friend with the girl you think you love? Haba, calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by anigbajumo(m): 12:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Na only mumu guy go fall into dat nah.....when plenty lies dy for mai head to re_cycle.
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by wordbank(m): 1:27am On Nov 04, 2015
even if ds thread make fp till page 10 gehs no go show
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by mumumugu(m): 4:38am On Nov 04, 2015
Igbo Girls are creative
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Donkaz(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2015
benuejosh:
na normal thing now

Benue people na for ground dem dey keep their money. Wetin dem wan use bank for
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2015
Rubbish!! angry
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by benuejosh: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2015
Donkaz:
na normal thing now

Benue people na for ground dem dey keep their money. Wetin wan use bank for
you Mean BVN na bank?
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Donkaz(m): 8:07am On Nov 04, 2015
benuejosh:
you Mean BVN na bank?
if you don't know what is BVN you definitely don't make use of a bank.
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Omotayor123(f): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2015
Lol grin
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 04, 2015
me too av not done mine.... just borrow 4rm ur dat, borrow me some, so dat i go do my bvn...dat way i can borrow u d money...SHarp guys tin
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by CertifiedSamuel: 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2015
Cutehector:
If I ever catch myself gvn babe money wey I neva marry.

But u fit nack babe wey u never marry abi?
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by IamLEGEND1: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2015

Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by Cutehector(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

But u fit nack babe wey u never marry abi?
I neva knack babe wey I no go marry...
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by alaricsaltzman: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Picture: See The New Format Ladies Now Use To Ask Guys For Cash by ggrin(f): 10:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Harbosede02:
Rubbish!! angry
see them undecided

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing Yhu Can't Let Ur Bf/gf Do For Yhu / I'm New Here !!!! / (photo) Real Men Favorite Meal. Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.