Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo (52429 Views)

Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
A 28-year-old relationship expert has taken to social media to reveal her dilemma. The young lady identified as Oby Omalicha Chuka revealed that she has been dating three guys for over 2 years now but sleeps with only one of them. According to her, the two other guys who "she does not have sex with" - are now separately asking her questions about marriage which has led to her confusion over who to choose.

She posted her story in a Facebook group as she urged online users not to judge her for action and give her reasonable advice on what to do.

Below is what she wrote;

I have never been this confused in my entire life, kindly read to the end and advice me sincerely. Please don't tell me to pray or go for deliverance, I know that already, I just need practical advice. I am 28 years old, I have been dating these 3 guys for 2 years plus, I am not an ashawo cos I don't even sleep with 2, I only sleep with one. I just don't want to put all my eggs in one basket cos you never know who would turn out to be an asshole.

So everything has been OK until recently, as if they planned it, the 2 guys that I do not sleep with started asking questions about my people, how they do marriage rites, if I would like to marry them and so many questions suggesting that a proposal is probably on their minds.

And the way this is going, if I don't make up my mind soon, I will not be able to say yes or no if any of them proposes, I like them differently for different reasons. Please help me to decide, what really matters most in marriage, should I test them with one of my girlfriends to see who really loves me? What do I do please? No insults please I will be reading comments.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/am-not-a-prostitute-lady-who-has-been-dating-3-guys-over-two-years-photo.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
she needs your advice

10 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by izzou(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin

Lies Lies Lies

Why do people try so hard to seek attention these days? Or can one convert a particular number of likes on social media to cash?

You claim to be in a dilemma, but you had to reveal it using your own picture. Did it occur to you that the three of them might be reading this? grin Who even gave you the ring on your hand? angry

Mtcheeew. Petty slutty cheap attention seeking creature undecided

245 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by eezeribe(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
You might not be an Ashawo, but you are at least a real GOLD DIGGER.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by IamD18: 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oh God! We, your children have gathered here once again today to ask for a favor.

>Any lady that'll play tum-bom tum-bom with us, your lovely men.
>Any prostitute that'll be sleeping outside while using us to practice "3 eggs in a basket.
>Any lady with her nose looking like an improper fraction like this lady.
>Any lady that plans to use us as plan B.
>Any hoe like this lady that would want us to marry her while she's fvcking another man.

Please, order gazillion of soja ants, millipede, centipede from Uganda, Somalia, Kenya and Zimbabwe and send them to her pant to suck her bottomless pussay for 3 hours. So. That she'll know that we your children are serving a living God.

Nonsense and PVC

177 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by brightalo17: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
She's not ashawo. she's only doing party .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by AdaAde(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mtcheeew... And to think that she's a relationship expert.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Lonestar124: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Two guy want to propose to you at same time as if they bargain it.

Sister nobody is dating you....stop lying.

OK what will happened if one of the guys sees her post.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by ElsonMorali: 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
You can marry the 3 of them at the same time. Ashewo.

Relationship expert my foot!

13 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Chuknovski(m): 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
my sister do and choose, no go use husband do boyfriend, times change

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Preshy561(f): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
chai this world sef.embarassed
some ladies are still single and searching while this one is already in a 3 stable relationship. cry

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Preshy561(f): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
izzou:
grin

Lies Lies Lies

Why do people try so hard to seek attention these days? Or can one convert a particular number of likes on social media to cash?

You claim to be in a dilemma, but you had to reveal it using your own picture. Did it occur to you that the three of them might be reading this? grin Who even gave you the ring on your hand? angry

Mtcheeew. Petty slutty cheap attention seeking creature undecided
not all guys are social media freak.

she might be saying the truth,unless this your comment is stemming down from here and jealousy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by izzou(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

not all guys are social media freak.

she might be saying the truth,unless this your comment is stemming down from here and jealousy.

So none of the three guys are her friends on facebook?

And none of them keep tabs or stalk her on social media?

I thought you were smarter than this undecided

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by iamJ(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Na this tin 3 men dey date and 2 wan marry cheesy

Abeg tell me another lie

8 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by dingbang(m): 6:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is one of the reasons why I break hearts..

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Oyindidi(f): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Attention seeker, why she come dey tell the world?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by IamD18: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
izzou:

I thought you were smarter than this undecided
You thought what? Who? Smart?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by izzou(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

grin grin grin

Bros, the matter weak me

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by RemedyLab: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
cool
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by eldee365: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

Savage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
She has been changing diccks for 2years, don't come here and lie you don't sleep with them. Onye ashi.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
chai this world sef.embarassed
some ladies are still single and searching while this one is already in a 3 stable relationship. cry
E weak me babe, I dey manage one na em babes dey date 3 kai cheesy.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by MissRaine69(f): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
If they didn’t know about each other, they do now. It’s called wanting your cake and eating it. The one guy she sleeps with probably the poorer of all three she likes him then the other two are just ATM’s.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Oruemu(f): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Endtime-gang
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Preshy561(f): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
and two are already proposing. cry
I weak pass you o.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Ufranklin92(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:

You are managing your relationship, how does that sound to you dear

10 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ufranklin92:

You are managing your relationship, how does that sound to you dear
I'm joking here dude, brighten up jare.
Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Ufranklin92(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
I'm joking here dude, brighten up jare.

OK better shocked

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by Khd95(m): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
U didn't want to put all ur eggs in one basket, cosvu didn't know who will turn out to be an asshole grin

Now we know who the real asshole is, most women are scum, argue with fifa tongue

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo by CSTR1003: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2018
Scum.

The two men that dated her for 2 years without touching her have no taste or common sense.
And I am sure they are her ATMs.

Some men na wa o.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.