Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) (960 Views)

Appreciate Her .. / Ladies, What Romantic Gesture Would You Appreciate From Men? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) by darmys(f): 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2015
Tthis is not an attempt to bring Toke Down! I love her... and her vlogs too....

You see today is Toke's Birthday and her estranged husband has been posting pictures on his page showering her with love. It makes you wonder! Isn't this the same man who kept a side chic for almost 8 years while she was his girlfriend / wife to the extent that he got her pregnant. Why is it so hard to love a woman rightly this way.

I came across a tweet sometime ago where someone said " Parents of noways are so obsessed with raising their daughters to be good wives that they forget to raise the man who will treat her well" This is so true. In many African homes, it is about When you get to your husband's house. What happens to the men when they get with their wives? Oh they are born with the magic. Without corrections and guidance a subconscious part of them is made to believe they are perfect.

Let us look at some of the problems faced today.

Lack of respect for women: Ho*s , Bit*h , Th*t and how many more disrespectful names have been coined to describe out women? What about how women are being depicted in music videos? For the life of me, I cannot understand the logic behind a man fully dressed in suit beside a bikini clad woman. What are they doing? Why are they not in a similar state of UnCloth? Is he going to swim in his suit?

How many of you guys would want your Mothers, Sisters and daughters treated the way you treat other people's children? As seen above, Maje is calling the attention of Toke to the moment they both shared that was special. Why did he not think about that moment for the time he was betraying her with his side chic ( is she really the side chic)? Why did he not think of that special moment and protected himself at least knowing she is a public figure.

What is this love that we are talking about nowadays? Is it that stupid tingling sensation or a deliberate effort to care, respect and cater to someone in such a way that they life would be better and their days will be filled with smiles?

Of course men know how to manipulate!!! I lost a dear friend to a manipulative boyfriend ( at a time when i hadnt thought myself that the best thing to do is "watch" but he finally showed his true colours. We were no longer friends and it was too late.

12 years is a long time and Toke clearly loves this time. And he knows the right button to pull i have observed ( i have this weird instincts thing, i can read beyond the surface a little bit more than the average person).

Is she going to forgive him? Is she back with him on the lowkey. Of course if Toke wants him back she should get her man. But men are something else these days bruh! -_- . Cheating is nothing , Loyalty is not an option. Selfishness, carelessness and getting into pants is all alot of you men care about!

I do hope some of you men encounter something that will bring about a change is how you go about with this being a male thing. It is not about those things between your tiny legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Being a man entails so much more. Your ability to care , to teach, to love the right way and to respect your woman is what makes you a real man.

You funny men of nowadays want a woman to respect you like our mothers did to our fathers. But you cannot provide for a woman the way our fathers did. And when i say provide i mean emotionally, financially and other "cially"

Love is mad at this generation! PS: this is not an attempt to star a female vs male war. Women too can be crazy but then today is about MEN!

Re: Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Re: Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) by naijaboiy: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
[b]Can someone please tell me what this woman is yapping about?

Men this! Men that!

You carry the problems of men on your head and forgot about the barrage of problems you women have on yourselves.

Don't even go to the music videos part. If those women didn't sign up for it they wouldn't be there. Nobody dragged them from their homes and put them in the music videos,they were the ones who were willing to show themselves in the videos for money.

So who is objectifying who?

You are talking about names women are called. What about names men are called?

Dogs,rapists,touts,infact any thing criminal is accrued to men alone.

And finally,why the hell should you use toke's failed marriage with her husband as a case study for all men?

Who told you all men are like that?

Madam it is a very simple thing,if you have a problem with men stay single and don't bother us with your insecurities on relationships. If you are not single and your man is giving you shìt then bounce.

Don't come and disturb us with all these stale crap.

undecided
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
Fake stuff. Pfttt
Re: Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) by gunners160(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please,whenever you are done taking panadol for another woman's headache you can let us know.Imagine, you typed a long message as if you are typing a script for the next Nigeria seasonal movie.Yes,no gender is perfect but your write up is making it look as if men are the devil in a sheep cloath while women are the saint,forgeting that women also have their own ill behaviours.You talked about the music industry today,forgeting that most of the women their are gold diggers looking for already made men.In fact,most of them feel they are celebrities so they don't need to respect any man not even their husband.Majority of the women their don care about their families all what they kare about is living expensive lives and dont mind dating old politicians in as much as it will fetch them money.Have you forgotten about the Ini Edo Saga?Oh,do I also need to remind you about that?How would you feel if a guy should create a topic and start condeming all the women,abeg,no carry their matter put for head even your own too heavy for you.Life is not a bed of roses neither is it a thorn of flesh lets jst pray for the right partner,and that is what matter the most
Re: Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) by darmys(f): 9:14am On Nov 04, 2015
gunners160:
Please,whenever you are done taking panadol for another woman's headache you can let us know.Imagine, you typed a long message as if you are typing a script for the next Nigeria seasonal movie.Yes,no gender is perfect but your write up is making it look as if men are the devil in a sheep cloath while women are the saint,forgeting that women also have their own ill behaviours.You talked about the music industry today,forgeting that most of the women their are gold diggers looking for already made men.In fact,most of them feel they are celebrities so they don't need to respect any man not even their husband.Majority of the women their don care about their families all what they kare about is living expensive lives and dont mind dating old politicians in as much as it will fetch them money.Have you forgotten about the Ini Edo Saga?Oh,do I also need to remind you about that?How would you feel if a guy should create a topic and start condeming all the women,abeg,no carry their matter put for head even your own too heavy for you.Life is not a bed of roses neither is it a thorn of flesh lets jst pray for the right partner,and that is what matter the most

A typical example of the type of men mentioned above.!!!!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP 6 Reasons It’s Good To Have Se’x Early In The Morning / Could She Be Occultic Or Is It Normal Come And See Guys / You Can't Imagine What I Have Been Seeing With My Eyes On INSTASCREENSHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.