Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Bring Back My Hellen!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bring Back My Hellen!!! (693 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2015
angryI had a very bad experience yesterday of which I will never forget easily.There was a pretty lady I met on Facebook, she's such a cutie so I know she will have a lot of messages from men that are better off than me so I had to pray and fast for three days before I sent her a message.
in fact there is nothing that is as good as prayer,I messaged her and she replied within an hour,maybe because of the way I composed the message because I spent days consulting my dictionary,encyclopaedia,nairaland and Google to make sure i melt her heart. she replied and I had the biggest surprise of my life..she dropped her digits,I called her and marvelled to hear an angelic voice at the other end.I find it hard that night to sleep and keep scrolling through her pictures.then an idea popped up my mind so I searched for love and romantic messages,also bought some text messages hints in the morning,I called her first making sure I am the first person to hear her voice that morning and also sent her 5,000 airtime through my online banking application to show her I am not struggling and willing to spend on her.
Money is good oo,This girl is so lively on phone and she gives me more attention when we chat,I tried my luck but she tells how many problems she's got ranging from school fees to house rent, food stuff and so on but i believeĀ  love conquers all,I asked how much she can try to manage but to my uttermost suprise this lady didn't tell me any amount she just asked me to help with what I can afford...wow!!so she isn't a gold digger after all !!!,so I transferred 200,000 to her account and she was surprised calling me sweet names that makes me so happy and feel loved..alas I will get laid and screw this virginity!!!
Despite that Hellen used to have problem everyday I still love her and won't stop assisting her,we finally met yesterday after collecting 5,000 for tfare for more than 7 times.we met at a 5 star hotel and I have booked a room but while we are at the bar gisting and laughing a secondary school friend called.
I put it on speaker so she can hear our Convo not knowing it will cost me

David:who is this pls I saw your missed on my phone
Me:it's Olu
David: which olu please?
Me:Goat
David:Goat?
Me:Yeah,goat,ERAN your sec SCH mate
David:Ewure baba o long time na.

Na wetin she hear be this she just stand up,I beg e no gree,I call e no free pick my calls again,I don cry sotey water no dey my eyes again.wetin I fit do pls,I so much love Hellen.
I couldn't sleep overnight and I have lost weight and appetite.I couldn't sleep overnight so romancelanders pls save a brother. cry angry angry
Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2015
undecided
Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nelsizzy(m): 7:03am On Nov 04, 2015
Guy u get talent ooo. Do make you go help Wale Adenuga dey write Super Story.

1 Like

Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Khd95(m): 7:29am On Nov 04, 2015
N200,000+N10,000+N5,000 airtime.+N7000k tfare which she collected 5times+money for 5star hotel=N240,000(excluding hotel,cos u no tell us how much u dash dem)

who tink dis op is a real goat

1 Like

Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2015
Real goat in da building!! grin grin
Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 04, 2015
Thick crust Female floral sneakers. Size:37. Free delivery in Lagos. Bbm pin: 2B677CA7.

Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Mtchewwwwwuuuuuu
Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Bbsharon(f): 8:49am On Nov 04, 2015
This op can lie sha...

1 Like

Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 04, 2015
I need advice pls and not bashing.I love Hellen and she loves me too,so pls just advise me on what to do to get my candy crush back
Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Bbsharon:
This op can lie sha...
Do you think it's a lie??. undecided
Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Bbsharon(f): 9:25am On Nov 04, 2015
mrhollu:
Do you think it's a lie??. undecided

every single line...

1 Like

Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2015
mrhollu:
I need advice pls and not bashing.I love Hellen and she loves me too,so pls just advise me on what to do to get my candy crush back

Pls visit Google Play and download the latest version of Candy Crush. Next time, have a backup you eegit!
Re: Bring Back My Hellen!!! by Omotayor123(f): 12:31pm On Nov 04, 2015
This kind joke sweet my Belle. Tnx OP grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Are Not Patient With Guys... / What Would You Do? / To All Masosist - Fetish - Orgy And Kinky Lovers Lets Open Up Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.