Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? (7884 Views)

I Heard That Biafrans Are Protesting In Aba Right Now / Nationwide Topless March On June 12 / Boko Haram: Red Alert Over Plot To Attack Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Earthkumy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 04, 2015
coolitempa:

Inferiority to you.....you be muumuu number 1....get lost.... angry
you anger is a prove of how bad Nigeria brings up it children, and that's exactly what Biafran don't want for their children.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by coolitempa(f): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2015
Earthkumy:
you anger is a prove of how bad Nigeria brings up it children, and that's exactly what Biafran don't want for their children.

The same Biafra whose children are known armed robbers....murderers....drug pusher.....fake spare parts dealers......plus ninety percent of crimes in Nigeria.....etc.......I laugh in okrika...krikokrikokri.......kontinu....ode..... grin
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Earthkumy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
coolitempa:

The same Biafra whose children are known armed robbers....murderers....drug pusher.....fake spare parts dealers......plus ninety percent of crimes in Nigeria.....etc.......I laugh in okrika...krikokrikokri.......kontinu....ode..... grin
we want out of Nigeria, because Nigerians have corrupted our children. Corruption everywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by coolitempa(f): 7:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Earthkumy:
we want out of Nigeria, because Nigerians have corrupted our children. Corruption everywhere in Nigeria

I suppose Nigeria is responsible for your lack of basic English education....also these Nigerians do not have any flat.heads.....your logic is twisted.
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Earthkumy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2015
coolitempa:

I suppose Nigeria is responsible for your lack of basic English education....also these Nigerians do not have any flat.heads.....your logic is twisted.
please define basic Education, because the way you sounded I don't think you know what it means.

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yeske2:
You guys are too powerful we know, why waiting for his release? Why not storm all DSS offices with bombs and all ammunition you can lay your hands on to effect his unconditional release? Kanu has always preached violence and i expect his followers to follow suit, what about his talk of 20 policemen dieing for an IPOB member, how many una don kill since? Bunch of cowards, so sure Kanu would be cursing you guys by now for still leaving him in the hands of agents of the zoo.
why do you keep chopping of the tree you wouldn't cut leave them to protest must you comment on this thread are you a biafran if you're not leave this thread
it's not for your like
you can create your on thread in the name of your tribe

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
coolitempa:

why are you on this thread
are you a biafran if you aren't leave this thread
you can engage your self on something
stop hating leave us alone your not us and you will never be us

1 Like

Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by coolitempa(f): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hizzy:

why are you on this thread
are you a biafran if you aren't leave this thread
you can engage your self on something
stop hating leave us alone your not us and you will never be us

Gbe enu re soun jo.....eran oko enu Igbo.......is NL your property......as per being you....back to sender..... :Dh
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by coolitempa(f): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Earthkumy:

Basic formal education is the ability to converse properly...... grin.....for example .......in your above quote there is nothing like 'your anger is a prove'......'it is your anger is proof'.......kapish.......now thank me for edifying you and scamper off.....stupid dunce.... grin
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
coolitempa:

Gbe enu re soun jo.....eran oko enu Igbo.......is NL your property......are per being you....back to sender..... cheesy
bia yere onwo gi aka mr nwamkpi
na esi nsi
help your self and stop intruding into people's affairs
stop entering into igbos thread but you can peep through the window, you must not comment on igbos thread create your own tribe thread and do it how you like we will not comment on it olukwu
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by moyosore27384(m): 11:37pm On Nov 04, 2015
vayne:

You are becoming a nuisance on NL,b/w you and him who needs a job,you already created a useless thread in the last 30mins,here you are again fuming over a planned peaceful protest.

In as much as you like one-Nigeria,it doesn't stop the great Igbo nation from defining it's future.wether you decide to be part of that future or not is not my business..

One Nigeria has not offered you a job(that's if you are even a graduate),and you are here shouting ONE-Nigeria..spits!!!!
If you people want to live please do that now. people begging or applying are not helping ur matters. pls live Nigga for us. even if na billion match, una no go watch am finished.
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by coolitempa(f): 12:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Hizzy:

bia yere onwo gi aka mr nwamkpi
na esi nsi
help your self and stop intruding into people's affairs
stop entering into igbos thread but you can peep through the window, you must not comment on igbos thread create your own tribe thread and do it how you like we will not comment on it olukwu

Bigoted illiterate....buzz off...... grin
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by sweetgala(m): 2:33am On Nov 05, 2015
Vulu:

DON'T ALLOW THAT GUY DECEIVE YOU, HE IS A PROPER BIAFRAN. HE KNOW SOMEWHERE IN HIS HEART HE IS AWARE OF THE ROLE YOUR PEOPLE PLAYED IN THE MURDER OF MILLIONS OF HIS KINSMEN. LIKE EVERY WILL STRIKE IN THE FULLNESS OF TIME.

JUST LIKE YOU WHERE TRYING TO DECEIVE HIM ABOUT BEING PRO-EZE AKURE, HE IS ALSO DECEIVING YOU ABOUT BEING ANTI-BIAFRA. I MIGHT EVEN BE THE GUY YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHO KNOWS? HEHEHEHE!

I didn't deceive him about the Eze Akure incident , he has always been of that opinion and it was not new to me when he said it. He thought it was odd that something Igbo don't practice in ala Igbo is done elsewhere. I said it is all for money and power and does little to empoer the igbo community in which ever domain..

On the Biafra issue he is seriously against it, he grew up in Enugu he says and lived in Lagos for a good part. He claims that certain elements I Igbo have a propensity to dominate other tribes within Igbo.
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2015
coolitempa:

Bigoted illiterate....buzz off...... grin
akwuna
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Earthkumy(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2015
coolitempa:

Basic formal education is the ability to converse properly...... grin.....for example .......in your above quote there is nothing like 'your anger is a prove'......'it is your anger is proof'.......kapish.......now thank me for edifying you and scamper off.....stupid dunce.... grin
send me your number let me send card to you for award winning lecture.
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by coolitempa(f): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2015
Earthkumy:
send me your number let me send card to you for award winning lecture.

My number.....sorry but that ain't happening!!!... wink
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Earthkumy(m): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2015
coolitempa:

grin
coolitempa:

Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by bolabolakemi(f): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2015
Waiting... cool
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Yeske2(m): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
vayne:

Stop being obsessed with a march that has not even occured yet an answer me.

You are simply scared to be this panicked over a march that is yet to take place.
How's the march going on in your area and please don't forget the pictures you promised, thanks in advance.
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by vayne(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2015
Yeske2:
How's the march going on in your area and please don't forget the pictures you promised, thanks in advance.
We will avail you with no further pictures,since the mods have decided to clamp on our freedom of expression by deleting the live update thread.
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Vulu: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
sweetgala:

I didn't deceive him about the Eze Akure incident , he has always been of that opinion and it was not new to me when he said it. He thought it was odd that something Igbo don't practice in ala Igbo is done elsewhere. I said it is all for money and power and does little to empoer the igbo community in which ever domain..

On the Biafra issue he is seriously against it, he grew up in Enugu he says and lived in Lagos for a good part. He claims that certain elements I Igbo have a propensity to dominate other tribes within Igbo.

I TELL MY YORUBA FRIENDS IN THE OFFICE I DON'T BELIEVE IN BIAFRA, MANY OF THEM ARE APC GUYS. HEAVEN KNOWS EVERY FIBRE IN ME WANTS IT, OFFICE POLITICS. SOMETIMES I EVEN TALK DOWN ON MY TRIBE SO GIVE THEM SOME SENSE OF 'SATISFACTION'. I UNDERSTAND YOU THERE MENTALITY, THEY ALWAYS WANT TO HEAR BAD STUFFS ABOUT IGBOS AND THEN MAKE THEIR USUAL 'YOU ARE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHERS' CRAP TALK. YOU CAN CONTINUE TO BE VOLUNTARILY DECEIVED, IT'S YOUR CALL.
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by bugzbunny: 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
Akposkool:
These igbo people no dey fear abi. They don't know they lack leaders and are never united. If you have experienced a riot before, then war should be the last thing on your mind. Please indigbo stop this rubbish it's not important. One nigeria we stand
You are crazy
We are never one
Stay on ur own
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Akposkool(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
bugzbunny:
You are crazy We are never one Stay on ur own
Monkey you will die for nothing
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by bugzbunny: 4:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
Akposkool:
Monkey you will die for nothing
Stay on ur own
Let biafrans be on their own
Re: Red Alert: Biafra Millions March On The 06-11-2015. Biafrans Are You Ready? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
juicee1 :
he's an IPOB jobless youth.

I wonder which sensible business man, banker, engineer, pilot, doctor etc will leave his work to go protest all because of a scam called nnamdi kanu.

No be sack go await the person?

I think IPOB is looking for more people to join their jobless ranks.

Nah ban you chop?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘BVAS Hitches, Missing Voter Names’ — Yiaga Africa Releases Findings On Mock Acc / Illiteracy Rate In Nigeria Is Up To 70% - Vc / Minister Commissions Completed Ibadan-Oyo Section Of Ibadan-Illorin Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.