Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) (173059 Views)

Cost For Low Budget 5 Bedroom On 1.5 Plot Of Land / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** / The Making Of The "Small But Classy" Duplex (with Costs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Is your house ready too?

I will love to see the pictures too.

\

The apartment garage is finished on the inside and will host my family shortly. We don’t want to do the exterior of the garage apartment until the main house is done for logistic reason.

Thanks.

Oya Oga Erico2K2, how far na?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by FastShipping: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The apartment garage is finished on the inside and will host my family shortly. We don’t want to do the exterior of the garage apartment until the main house is done for logistic reason.

Thanks.

Happy new year. Can we see the finished interior?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by erico2k2(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Thanks.

Bross we dey ohh, Happy New year, how the Fam front?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
FastShipping:

Happy new year. Can we see the finished interior?

You this man ehn, so you can finish me off with a low rating grin
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by FastShipping: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You this man ehn, so you can finish me off with a low rating grin

grin grin grin

I'm sure you won't allow anyone to give you inferior finishing. I trust you on that. My rating won't be needed on this one.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2018
This is a report of how we worked in 2017, and as we start work in 2018, we are looking forward to a bigger year. We are very poised.

https://www.nairaland.com/2060748/tigerkenn-homes-annual-summary-page/1

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2018
I am still waiting for the estimated cost of this house oh

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:56am On Jan 23, 2018
Fhemmmy:

How will you want it Sir, the lump sum total or the stage by stage totals?
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by hollywater: 8:20am On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations bros.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2018
hollywater:
Congratulations bros.

Thank you Bro
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2018
spyder880:

How will you want it Sir, the lump sum total or the atage by stage totals?

I want it the best way you can give it sir that wont scare small pikin off . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
Congratulations Mr Spyder880! I'm really really impressed with what am seeing right here. I have been quietly following this thread from the outset to this point. And all I can say is is that God will make you bigger and also pave way for us to raise our own.

Thanks for carrying us along from the beginning to this point. One Love!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Nbg4real: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2018
congratulations Sir! please can this your decoration bricks serve as damp protection against the wall as the ceramic wall tile do?
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 10:58am On Jan 24, 2018
Bobugee:
Congratulations Mr Spyder880! I'm really really impressed with what am seeing right here. I have been quietly following this thread from the outset to this point. And all I can say is is that God will make you bigger and also pave way for us to raise our own.

Thanks for carrying us along from the beginning to this point. One Love!

Thank you Bro, its the prayers and support of all of you that made this a reality. I am grateful.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2018
Nbg4real:
congratulations Sir! please can this your decoration bricks serve as damp protection against the wall as the ceramic wall tile do?

I don't think so. For one the surface of the usual tiles used to control damp is usually glazed, but these tiles, although they are bricks but are not glazed on the surface. They may grow algae if left in damp conditions.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Fhemmmy:

Oga Spyder . . . .Over to you oh
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Chairman Spyer880 . . . . .Ayam waiting oh
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2018
Fhemmmy:
Chairman Spyer880 . . . . .Ayam waiting oh

Yes my chairman, I am preparing the figures.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
spyder880:

Yes my chairman, I am preparing the figures.

Awesome! Eyes itching
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by kostadinis: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
Fantastic! This is amazing. Where have I been all this while? Congratulations on this feat.

You're a real man. Keep the flag flying.
Cheers mate.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by ceelog(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
spyder880:
My frontal tiles for the front facial columns.........

Spyder where and how much did you buy this beautiful art wall piece in Enugu?
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2018
ceelog:

Spyder where and how much did you buy this beautiful art wall piece in Enugu?

I bought them all from Waterock decor here in Enugu. They sold each piece of the art works for N5,000. I bought and used 4 only.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by tsiriman(m): 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
spyder880:

I bought them all from Waterock decor here in Enugu. They sold each piece of the art works for N5,000. I bought and used 4 only.

Please how much are these bricks?

Are these the same price with the orange one's?
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
tsiriman:

Please how much are these bricks?

Are these the same price with the orange one's?

The bricks are sold in square metres and sold for N5,500. The orange ones are different, about N6,500 for each square metre of those colour ones. They can help you choose one out of numerous combination and design to match your house, or the image you want to project. Check a few pages back, I posted about 6 pictures showing different combinations.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
I went on an event in my village and had to pass by this house.....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
See free growing grass in just 3 months grin I will leave this grass to grow till mid rainy season when I will plant trees and flowers there.

1 Share

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Empiree: 2:00am On Apr 22, 2018
spyder880:
you sound like it isnt your house. Does that mean you are not living there yet?. How about renting it out?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by InvertedHammer: 5:20am On Apr 22, 2018
spyder880:

German mango, orange, avocado.

You need them.

/

1 Like

Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:19am On Apr 22, 2018
Empiree:
you sound like itnst your house. Does that mean you are not living there yet?. How about renting it out?

We only lived there in the last holidays. We returned to the house we occupy in town since early January.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by spyder880(m): 6:20am On Apr 22, 2018
InvertedHammer:

German mango, orange, avocado.

You need them.

/

You are correct Sir, I am talking with someone with very good species of fruit trees already.
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Sequoia(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2018
Oga Spyder,
Please how can i confirm the total area of the roofing sheets for my building (17.1 x 12.0 sqm, edge of fascia to edge of fascia; height of kingpost is 4m)?
A vendor has given a quote based on 340 sqm, but i believe based on my own calculations it should be in the 260-270 sqm range.
Thanks, your help is appreciated.
Regards,
Sequoia
Re: The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 11, 2018
I just love your work and step by step detailing. Thumbs up � you definitely know what you are doing. And I sense you enjoy what you do too. I’ve actually saved your numbers and will contact you soon and I hope you will be there for me as I need to give someone like you my house building contract. You are Great.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures / Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) / Cost Of Building A Three Bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.