Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. (3356 Views)

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] / 3 Richest Romancelanders With (net Worth) / Kenya Lady With D Biggest Wide And Lagest Hips In The Continent Cause Trouble - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2015
Base on what an olosho which is my source showed me on her phone, d dicks of her clients. With no further agenda, the romancelanders with the biggest dicks are CUVOX, TOMFRENCH, AGARAWU23, QUATARPLAYBOY, CUTEHECTOR AND D BIGGEST KINGTOM(I HAIL O). "while d smallest are darkenedrebel, dharay99, naijaboiy,leez,traplord, and d smallest funlord. "source https://www.nairaland.com/laveda

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 04, 2015
Kikikikiki cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by BreezyCB(m): 10:27am On Nov 04, 2015
Sh!t

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by powerfulsettingz: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2015
Who is the moniker behind this foolish thread

Mod alert

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 04, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Who is the moniker behind this foolish thread

Mod alert
atleast my source is original
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2015
rexkexmilan:
Kikikikiki cheesy.
is my source not validated?
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by iamsodium(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Ghen ghen
WTTF

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 04, 2015
Lmao grin grin
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Tallesty1(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2015
Chai.

This job wey no dey don dey cause wahala.
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
Lmao grin grin
baby ure beautiful i swear
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 04, 2015
fantazia:
baby ure beautiful i swear
thank you
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
thank you
aww ure welcum, pls can i atleast c ur smile?
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by gab264(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2015
Plzzzz am gab264 always gab264"""""" Am really tired with dis romance section.
"Really tired"

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by wordbank(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Chai.

This job wey no dey don dey cause wahala.
Y u no advice am to go join team wey dey play kantaball tournament
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by gamaliel121(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2015
Olosho be ur source?

Or u get first hand experience.....

Hope ur not a coccksuccker
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2015
gamaliel121:
Olosho be ur source?

Or u get first hand experience.....

Hope ur not a coccksuccker
wha are u saying? can u see my source?
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by naijaboiy: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2015
Bring any of your female relatives and after i'm done with her let's see if her pússy won't be sore for weeks with her womb displaced alongside her tummy. smiley

Cc: misspicy
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by dmola(m): 11:24am On Nov 04, 2015
Harbosede02:
Lmao grin grin

I no say u go like D's kinda thread ......c ur 32
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by misspicy(f): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Bring any of your female relatives and after i'm done with her let's see if her pússy won't be sore for weeks with her womb displaced alongside her tummy. smiley

op is blind shocked

grin...tell them boo
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Frankicent(m): 11:37am On Nov 04, 2015
gab264:
"Really tired"
do Me favour share with me your WhatsApp number and bbm pin..
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2015
_gay alert
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:

op is blind shocked

grin...tell them boo
He can never know gringringrin
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by naijaboiy: 11:44am On Nov 04, 2015
gab264:
"Really tired"
Pardon me but what has the picture of that girl got to do with your post or this thread in general?

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

But she already told me its small na, or u pretend u got no idea what im talking abt
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2015
dmola:

I no say u go like D's kinda thread ......c ur 32
tongue
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
_gay alert
What is dis one saying? do i resemble u?
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:

op is blind shocked

grin...tell them boo
how many people wan be ur boo?
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by IamLEGEND1: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
some people no go ever get sense
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by rafeelly(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2015
This is the height of stupiidity... Let the girl be
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by rafeelly(m): 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
misspicy:

op is blind shocked

grin...tell them boo
really he shifted your womb too and ur pusssy was sore for weeks
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
rafeelly:
This is the height of stupiidity... Let the girl be
which girl?
Re: Top Ten Male Romancelanders With D Biggest And Smallest Dicks. by cocoberry(f): 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

rafeelly:
really he shifted your womb too and ur pusssy was sore for weeks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome U Are / See Photoshop She Did After Her Breakup With Him(pics) / Guys, This Should Be Your Mission To The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.