Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,632 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) (4667 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / I Don't Approach girls Anymore / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Donshaga(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2018
Today I'll talk about how to meet girls in the daytime.

So make sure you read this article till the end because I've got lots of secrets to reveal to you.

Alright, let's roll..

[b][/b]So what's the process of meeting women during the day time ?

Well it's simple. You'll want to make sure you keep the conversation short during the daytime approach because maybe the girl maybe on her way to work, school etc & you don't want to waste much time either when you approach her.

So the first step when approaching women in the daytime is to first [/b]GIVE A DIERCT COMPLIMENT:- When you approach a woman in the daytime you want to go straight to the point, be direct and not beat around the bush, tell her exactly why you're approaching her.
It's important you state your intentions for approaching her, this also reduces her chances of rejecting you.

Also when you approach her and give her a compliment it's shows you're honest & and confident dude, that has the balls to talk to a stranger.And women find that attractive in a man.

When you give a compliment that says something like
[/i]I just saw you here & I had to come over & talk to you because you look absolutely adorable.

Also make sure you speak slowly, maintain relaxed body language and with a strong eye contact. This shows you're a strong & confident dude.

So after you approached, compliment her & introduce yourself.

[b]
How do you keep the conversation going ?

Since you don't know anything about her and at that point you should not want to get her phone number yet.

And you should have higher standards than just her looks.

Women like men who have standards & that are a challenge.

So I recommend that you[b][/b] QUALIFY HER[b][/b]
by asking q qualification question.

So the next thing I'll tell her is something like

[/b][i]
"So besides your pretty looks ,tell me one cool thing about you like.. like what are you all about?.. What do you love to do?

It's that mindset that [b]
YOU ARE THE PRIZE[b][/b] Yes, she is the prize too of course ,but it doesn't mean that you think you're better than anybody or better than her, it shows you're not needy guy, that you have standards ,& you'll want to know if she'll meet up to that and if there's anything cool about her besides her pretty face.

So once you've asked her the qualification question & you've had had conversation with her and you've got to know her a little bit, & found out she's kind of cool.

Now you have a reason to get her number other than her looks.

If you get her number only because of her looks without qualifying her that's not bad, but it is really not good enough because she didn't have to work to attract you.

People value what they have to work for & people appreciate what they have to work for.

So now it's time to go for the phone number or her Facebook contact.

Just tell her [/i]"Here put your number in my phone"

Assume she's going to give it to you, hand the phone to her & tell her to put her number.

[b][/b]Don't ask her for it , by asking her for her phone number, you're giving her a choice to make, which is whether she should give it to you or not.
E.g [i]
"Can you give me your phone number? or
[i][/i]"Is it cool if I call you ?

Just assume that she's going to give it to you and she' likes you.. because you're a badass awesome guy.
So tell her to give you her number instead of asking.That works much better.

So if you haven't approached a woman before during the day or if you have done it in kind of indirect , beating around the bush way. Then try this out because it works.

And if you like what you've learnt this is just a scratch of the surface on how to approach women.

On 16th of July, I'll be launching my new book called "The Rapid Seduction Secrets" to help you get transformational results more faster. So don't miss out on this.

Till next time,
Your man,
Chris Uzor

6 Likes

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by milemimi93(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
if am really idle I'd rather sit at one corner in my house and count the hair on my head than to go meet a women in the day or night.

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Chikebranny123(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Are you Norma
milemimi93:
if am really idle I'd rather sit at one corner in my house and count the hair on my head than to go meet a women in the day or night.

5 Likes

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by IamPlato(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2018

Come And Try This One With Badagry girls, you Will Blame Yourself
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wow! Badass guy.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by nelsonebby(m): 2:15am On Jul 11, 2018
milemimi93:
This is just wrong.
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by LordsApostle: 2:24am On Jul 11, 2018
Guy u are still a serious learner, hope it's not this thing u wanna write in your book. U still need some coaching...
Your first like was fantastic.
But the second line of asking her to tell about herself?? C'mon bro, like seriously Naa, bro.. That will be rather too hasty and might put a girl off..
You as the guy have to take the lead, introduce yourself, with some few words about yourself, and good comportment. Afterwards before u can ask her for hers... So u shouldn't jump that critical step.
That's the flow of things bro...

Above all, maintain your dignity,composure and ego; do Not forget any reason trade it for whatsoever; NEVER, ladies appreciate guys with those attributes; if the girl happens to not be in the mood for any discussion or fraternising, please leave her and go your way. Never try to press on! , it might spell doom for you.

Please bro, u need some coaching...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Gaspardd(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Lol fùcking noob.

This post is so wrong on so many levels, and like apostle said u still need serious tutoring and practice and u need to let go of this ur "i av finally figured it out" attitude, otherwise u will just be creeping this our cute girls out.
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Donshaga(m): 11:43am On Jul 11, 2018
@LordsApostle

I'm only give tips that I've personally done & it works.

Asking her that question after the compliment, won't pull her off, as long as she finds you as an attractive guy.

It even shows your a high status guy that have options, a guy who dates girls that have good qualities, unless If you're the type of guy that likes beautiful girls even though they have bad qualities.

Now ,If the girl rejects you when you approached her, it's more likely because, she did not find you as an attractive guy, which means you didn't work on your fundermentals handled.

I always tell my students the first thing they should do before the approach a girl is to work on your fundermentals.

E.g-- maintain strong eye contact when talking to her, have good neat hair style, a relaxed body language, wear clean cloth, speak slowly and clearly, maintain good posture when talking to her etc.

These are things a sexy & high status guy possess.
And women find that very attractive.

but if you approach her and not get your fundermentals handled example --you're talking to quickly and stuttering, have bad posture, not maintain strong eye contact, poor grooming, nervous body language etc she won't find you as an attractive guy & will reject you.

So make sure you get your fundermentals handled & she'll find you as an attractive guy & more likely won't reject you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
WNM101! grin
They call us evil, but still study on how to get us. It's a lost World! cheesy grin
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by N0favors: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
WNM101! grin

They call us evil, but still study on how to get us. It's a lost World! cheesy grin
They wouldn't need to study how to get y'all if y'all aren't evil

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
N0favors:
They wouldn't need to study how to get y'all if y'all aren't evil
Shouldn't y'all stay away from this 'evil' ? grin

You hate us but want us. tongue
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Caring0(m): 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mehn I tell you all girls are whores. I wouldn't waste my time on this shit as far it is Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by N0favors: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Shouldn't y'all stay away from this 'evil' ? grin

You hate us but want us. tongue
Well, I think the 'evil' they know is better than the 'angel' they don't know. Don't you think so?

Ps: I do not hate girls. I'm a lover not a fighter
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by ItzBIM(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
So how do u approach slay mamas who don’t have the intelligence to comprend this ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
N0favors:
Well, I think the 'evil' they know is better than the 'angel' they don't know. Don't you think so?

Ps: I do not hate girls. I'm a lover not a fighter
As long as they don't wail when this evil shows how evil it can get cheesy

Alright! I'd better get on my tracks now. Lovers are most dangerous cheesy
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by N0favors: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
As long as they don't wail when this evil shows how evil it can get cheesy

Alright! I'd better get on my tracks now. Lovers are most dangerous cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Long story.

Three things; a nice starched shirt, one stapler and a hundred dollar bill.

Figure out the rest yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by LordsApostle: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
ItzBIM:
So how do u approach slay mamas who don’t have the intelligence to comprend this ?
throw a bundle of cash at them.. And it's over...
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Nahdeh: 8:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
The guys that are really getting girls are not reading this . . . Just go out and talk to your crush jare there are no formulars

2 Likes

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by U1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
OP, you tried. But that second step get some kain K-leg:

"So besides your pretty looks ,tell me one cool thing about you like.. like what are you all about?.. What do you love to do?"

Really? Like really to some random girl who's only half-listening while walking on?
Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by Donshaga(m): 5:27pm On Jul 14, 2018
Yes ,it works as long as you've got your fundermentals handled & she finds you attractive.

However, when you approach & stop her, give her a direct compliment, tell her your name & ask for her name too.

Asking her a qualification question like for example;
"I don't really know anything about you & I'm kind of picky with the women I hang out with, So besides your beauty, tell me one interesting thing about you?

- this qualification question step is not compulsory.

-Just as I said earlier, if you carefully read my post till the end , I mentioned the reason why you must ask her a qualification question but this step is optional, especially for beginners & shy guys.

You can skip this step and just tell her to give you her contact straight away.

If you approach her and not get your fundermentals handled example --you're talking to quickly and stuttering, have bad posture, not maintain strong eye contact, poor grooming, nervous body language etc she won't find you as an attractive guy & will reject you.

It all comes down to the way you come across, so get it handled

1 Like

Re: How To Approach Girls (works EVERY time) by HouseOfWine: 6:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
I really cant understand how somebody will even spend 100Naira to purchase a book on how to toast girl...

Opportunity comes but once, seize the moment and talk..

U get rejected U get better... Move on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Lifts His Fiancee Up, Rest Her Chest On His Face In Pre-wedding Photos / The Increasing Number Of Gayy Guys In Portharcourt... / My Husband Would Be Coming Back From Netherlands, How Do I Welcome Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.