Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Is She Still A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Still A Virgin? (4037 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by confistified(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
most schools have counselling department, take her there nd let her explain herself to them....... they are well trained with situations like dis lipsrsealed ......... nd hw can u ensure her state of mind wen u most certainly aint a psychologist shocked shocked
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
confistified:
lols my guy quickly go xchange dat ur cousin with fresh agege bread grin grin grin grin
yeye pickin grin grin grin. U still dey this world? U no dey try Sam Sam
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 06, 2015
Y AM i having this strong feeling that your the dude here nd the lady in question is your boo undecided
handie:
well, what can I say? D story she told me is, they were nude, dude was romancing her, told Her to let him use his rod to rub over her punny and promised no penetration only to feel a sharp pain there which made her push him away
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
Y AM i having this strong feeling that your the dude here nd the lady in question is your boo undecided
Mmmm. Y are u having that feeling?
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
lipsrsealed Iono ( I just can't say eh *inWizkidVoice*
handie:
Mmmm. Y are u having that feeling?
Re: Is She Still A Virgin? by handie(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
nickkylawve:
lipsrsealed Iono ( I just can't say eh *inWizkidVoice*
Mmmm. How about u ignore ur feelings and answer ma question?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Found Out My Genotype Didn't Match My Parent Own" - Lady / Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? / What Happens If We Release Sperm Daily? Can We Ejaculate Daily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.